天国の本屋~恋火 Tengoku No Honya~Koibi Heaven's Bookst

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

玉山鉄二 Tamayama Tetsuji & 竹ࠦ
TengokunoHonyaKoibitt.jpgtengokunohonyakoibiteta.jpgHeaven's Bookstore 天国の本屋~恋火 천국의 책방 (2004) Starring: Yuko Takeuchi, Tetsuji Tamayama, Karina, Yoshio Harada Director: Tetsuo Shinohara Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Drama Runtime: 111mins Distribution: PreVision Language: Japanese Country: Japan Adapted from the Heaven's Bookstore series of novels, which sold over 500,000 copies in Japan, Tengoku no Honya - Koibi (Heaven's Bookstore - The Light of Love) combines the first and third book of the series into one film which is set in heaven and earth. Starring the popular Takeuchi Yuko of Yomigaeri Resurrection and Pride fame, she will take on the challenge of play two characters in the film! Confectionary salesperson Kanako (Takeuchi Yuko) is busy trying to organise the "Love Fireworks" for the shopping street's Firework festival, which traditionally opens and closes the festival. Legend has it that the "Love Fireworks" can bless lovers with lifelong happiness, and Takimoto is the only firework master that can operate it. However, since an accident, Takimoto has given up on fireworks. Kanako found Takimoto in hopes to persuade him to operate it again. At the same time, pianist Kenta (Tamayama Tetsuji) finds himself in heaven even though he is still alive, and is working at the Heaven's Bookshop. One day at work, he sees his idol pianist Shoko (Takeuchi Yuko). However, something that happened made Shoko unable to play the piano. The two stories unfold in two different worlds somehow connects, and will the "Love Fireworks" come to life in time?An unfinished piano suite. The legend of "Loving Fireworks" which never launched for the second time. Now, a miracle for separated lovers is about to begin as heaven and earth intersect.... Heaven's Bookstore is a fantastic and heartrending love story that combines two best selling novels, "Heaven's Book Service" (Tengoku no Honya) and "Loving Fireworks" (Koibi) respectively. It is a tale depicting how love travels and spreads from one person to another, and shows love that exists in many forms on Earth and in Heaven. 商店街の花火大会開催に奔走している香夏子は、伝説の"恋する花火"を復活させるために、花火師の瀧本を探し出した。だが瀧本は既に花火を捨て、自暴自棄な生活を送っていた。一方、天国では、生きているのになぜか「天国の本屋」で働くことになったピアニストの健太が、子供の頃に憧れていたピアニスト・翔子に再会。だが彼女は、とある事件がきっかけで、ピアノを弾けなくなっていた。天国と地上のふたつの出会い。それをつなぐものと、"恋する花火"の行方は…。 地方の書店から人気に火がつき、50万部を突破するロング・ベストセラーとなった「天国の本屋」シリーズを原作に、愛する人へ想いを伝えることの美しさと切なさを描く、心やさしい物語。第1作「天国の本屋」と第3作「恋火」をベースに、恋が成就するという伝説をもつ花火と、そこに秘められていた恋の物語が綴られている。 本片改編自在日本暢銷50萬本的《天國的書店》系列小說,是將其中第一部《天國的書店》跟第三部《戀火》二合為一,電影背景設定在天國與人間的劇目。由主演電影《黃泉復活》及電視連續劇《Pride》而聲名大噪的竹內結子飾演。她在片中將一人分飾兩角,挑戰個人演技。 零食店店員香夏子(竹內結子飾)為了商店街舉辦的煙火大會及尾聲時燃放的「愛的煙火」而四處奔波忙碌。傳說「愛的煙火」會保佑戀人們白頭偕老。而瀧本是唯一會製作「愛的煙火」的煙火師傅。無奈瀧本在一次意外事故後,就此不再做煙火。香夏子找到瀧本,試圖說服他再製作煙火。同時,還活著卻因不明原因來到天國,還在「天國的書店」工作的鋼琴師健太(玉山鐵二飾),在工作的某天,遇到了自己的偶像鋼琴師翔子(竹內結子飾)。只是,翔子因為遇到某些事件後而不能再彈琴。天國和人間的兩個串連故事,「愛的煙火」又是否能如期施放? Chinese Title Name : 天國的戀火 又名:天國之本屋 - 戀火/天國的書店 - 戀火(又名:天國的戀火) SOURCE : 天国の本屋~恋火 天国の本屋~恋火 天国の本屋~恋火 天国の本屋~恋火 天国の本屋~恋火 天国の本屋~恋火 天国の本屋~恋火 天国の本屋~恋火 thnkttty.jpgtengokunohonyakoibitate.jpg This movie is not bad,quite ok movie coz lately I don't find any good japanese movies :blink:

Guest tian`tian

I really liked this movie!!!

I've been trying to find somewhere to buy it, but haven't been successful at all :(

I really liked this movie!!!

I've been trying to find somewhere to buy it, but haven't been successful at all :(

You can get this movie dvd at www.yesasia.com,www.cdjapan.co.jp or www.amazon.co.jp

I like this movie too,one of my favorite japanese movie....Tamayama Tetsuji so HOTTTT :wub::wub::wub::wub:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest Aoijen

I know this movie very popular coz my friend and my friend at forum She has told me for buy it coz this story is good for collection btw you can buy here www.yesasia.com and www.cdjapan.co.jp :blush:

Guest yukigasuki

i wanna see this!! TT-TT i guess i'll just have to wait and hope that someone puts it on their clubbox and that there are subs with it. TT-TT if anyone finds a place where i can dl this movie [and the subs] plz lemme kno~!! ^^

Guest fragment

i loved this movie! it was so so awesome! i watched it on the plane & it was so touching i cried & the air steward give me icecream ^^ ahaha but it's really an awesome movie. i'm so glag i decided to watch this movie on the plane ^^

Guest ponkie

i wanna see this!! TT-TT i guess i'll just have to wait and hope that someone puts it on their clubbox and that there are subs with it. TT-TT if anyone finds a place where i can dl this movie [and the subs] plz lemme kno~!! ^^

You can get it from my clubbox (kdwluverz)

I actually had no idea who Tetsuji Tamayama is when I watched this movie, it was purely for Takeuchi Yuko, but after watching it, I fell in love with his charming face. He's so hot in NANA.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived