[Drama 2010 ] Road Number One 로드 넘버원

Woundedheart

Guest charlesriver

when Seo- yoon teaches Jang-woo English

are one of my favorite scenes' korean drama. :wub:

The music of first scene is really great!

I'm impatiently waiting for this drama OST.

That scene was so cute! Jangwoo had never formally in school. It's Sooyeon who taught him

how to read and write I bet.

Glad you like this drama asemaneporsetare. It's a unique one though not perfect,

and the characters are all fictional, but the suffering was real unlike those make-believe

ones we normally watch coming out of "the drama mills :P ".

The OST CD is out. Some OST MVs are on youtube.

Here is "The Sound of Memory" by So Ji Sub: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrA2s85SO58

Jangwoo had to hang on to these memories in order to survive the brutal killings he faced

on battlefields. Of course I love SJS's voice!

Wave to phoenix81!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Road Number One OST [Full Album]

VA-RoadNumberOneOST.jpg

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/file/y1bLJvLt/Road_Number_One_OST.html

Release Date: 4 August 2010

01 바람이 되어서라도 Becoming The Wind-환희 Hwanhee [MV Youtube Link]

02 세상이 우릴 갈라도 Even If The World Separates Us-휘성 Wheesung [MV Youtube Link]

03 여자라서 Because I Am A Woman-아이유 IU [MV Youtube Link]

04 같은 마음 Same Heart-백지영 Baek Ji Young [MV Youtube Link]

05 멍하니-나오미 Naomi

06 너 하나만 -김진우 Kim Jin Woo

07 추억소리 The Sound Of Memory -소지섭 So Ji Sub

08 영촌면 - 김효수 Kim Hyo Soo

09 Call Of Korean (inst)

10 Action No.1 (inst)

11 A Flower On The Ruins (inst)

12 Victory (inst)

13 Battlefield (inst)

14 Jang Woo’s Theme (inst)

15 Who Wanted This War? (inst)

16 Requiem (inst)

17 바람이 되어서라도 Becoming The Wind (Guitar Ver.) - 환희 Hwanhee

18 세상이 우릴 갈라도 Even If The World Separates Us (Piano Ver.) - 휘성 Wheesung

19 여자라서 Because I Am A Woman(Piano Ver.) -아이유 IU

20 같은 마음 Same Heart (Humming Ver.) -백지영 Baek Ji Young

Guest asemaneporsetare

That scene was so cute! Jangwoo had never formally in school. It's Sooyeon who taught him

how to read and write I bet.

Glad you like this drama asemaneporsetare. It's a unique one though not perfect,

and the characters are all fictional, but the suffering was real unlike those make-believe

ones we normally watch coming out of "the drama mills :P ".

The OST CD is out. Some OST MVs are on youtube.

Here is "The Sound of Memory" by So Ji Sub: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrA2s85SO58

Jangwoo had to hang on to these memories in order to survive the brutal killings he faced

on battlefields. Of course I love SJS's voice!

Yes, I think so! Sooyeon was Janwoo's teacher.

Though this drama is not perfect, I like it. It is not that bad to make you dropping watching it.

I think you can find some fault in any dramas. it is soooooooo hard to find an absolutely perfect drama. so I say again "Road No.1" is not such bad drama! frankly I think it is not bad at all! :sweatingbullets:

Also I love SJS' sound, too. I liked this music when I hear during drama, but I didn't know it is SJS' sound. when I found I really got surprised! :w00t:

Road Number One OST [Full Album]

VA-RoadNumberOneOST.jpg

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/file/y1bLJvLt/Road_Number_One_OST.html

Release Date: 4 August 2010

Thanks cjoey! you are Great! I looking forward it!

P.S: Excuse me If my English is not very good! If I made mistake, excuse me and feel free to let me know! :P;)

Well now we know why the Chinese go around blowing their horns...so that Soo Yeon can use the horn in a later scene to alert them that

she's alive

. I thought it was ridiculous with the horn during a time of battle, but Kdramas never represent other countries beside So. Korea in a favorable light. I'm enjoying this drama immensely. I can't believe tomorrow is the last episode. Did they cut some of the Jang Woo-Soo Yeon scenes out? From all the MV footage I thought there would be more by now but there's only one more hour left in episode 16? I really want to know what the head general said to Soo Yeon, did he said that Jang Woo traded his life for her to live? Ahh so many questions because of no subtitles.

Charlesriver yes that was a depressing episode but I like how it's progressing. Though there were moments where I thought

the tank was going to run her over just the way they shot it. And I want to know why Jang Woo shot that injured guy (he probably asked, but why didn't JW just let the guy shoot himself) considering he's always in survival mode & helping others survive. But then again, he's not the same after Soo Yeon's "death".

I thought it was ridiculous with the horn during a time of battle, but Kdramas never represent other countries beside So. Korea in a favorable light.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-weller/korean-war-french-bayonet_b_626571.html

http://www.koreanwar-educator.org/memoirs/dixon_gene/chosin/p_mem_dixon_chosin_1.htm

...when the Chinese used their previously successful psychological warfare tactics of banging gongs and blowing horns, the French blew their own. Then they fixed bayonets and charged. The Chinese ran away.

To the accompaniment of an unholy din of bugles, whistles, gongs, horns, cymbals and drums, shouting "Marine, we kill! Marine, you die!" the assault battalions of the CCF 79th and 89th Divisions launched massed attacks against units of the 5th and 7th Marines holding the hills surrounding Yudam-ni.

I thought the horn stuff was odd too but it's apparently a accurate reflection of the war and Chinese psy-ops in the war.

Guest charlesriver

Thank you so much otty for the articles. I'm happy to know the writer is faithful to the history.

Well now we know why the Chinese go around blowing their horns...so that Soo Yeon can use the horn in a later scene to alert them that

she's alive

. I thought it was ridiculous with the horn during a time of battle, but Kdramas never represent other countries beside So. Korea in a favorable light. I'm enjoying this drama immensely. I can't believe tomorrow is the last episode. Did they cut some of the Jang Woo-Soo Yeon scenes out? From all the MV footage I thought there would be more by now but there's only one more hour left in episode 16? I really want to know what the head general said to Soo Yeon, did he said that Jang Woo traded his life for her to live? Ahh so many questions because of no subtitles.

Charlesriver yes that was a depressing episode but I like how it's progressing. Though there were moments where I thought

the tank was going to run her over just the way they shot it. And I want to know why Jang Woo shot that injured guy (he probably asked, but why didn't JW just let the guy shoot himself) considering he's always in survival mode & helping others survive. But then again, he's not the same after Soo Yeon's "death".

m0use, there are 20 episodes, 5 more to go. Since RN1 was pre-produced before airing,

guess MBC could not do anything about it. :P

Your guessing was right. The general freed Soo Yeon cuz he gave order to Jang Woo

and those voluntarily to stay to defend Pyong Yang till the end. He knew Jang Woo very

likely would be killed even he did say to Jang Woo to flee if the situation becomes

impossible and arranged get away trucks for them.

I know it's a miracle that Soo Yeon

was not trampled or ran over... The way

she showed up like that totally unaware of the danger is a little too dramatic. I think

she came back to die with Jang Woo.

To answer your last question, this is what I think the reasons why Jang Woo did what he did in the woods:

one, JW was not totally in his right mind; second, they both knew

the guy had no chance to survive the wound, JW helped the guy by pulling the trigger for him

to put him out of his misery. Based on Jang Woo's mental state at the time he must have

thought death was an easier way out.

edit: just finished watching ep16 online...

Jang Woo didn't pull the trigger!

Guest Mireia

Wooo!!! Thanks for the OST complete... and all the spoilerss :sweatingbullets:

one question.... anyone know if indeed this series will have 16 Capys raised? :unsure:

greetings to all the fans here!!

edit: just finished watching ep16 online...

Jang Woo didn't pull the trigger!

Yeah, I just finished episode 16, also a great episode. Seriously, this series has been getting better and better; I cannot say this enough.

I knew it was so unlike Jang Woo's character in assisting one of his men to die.

Yay! Up to episode 20? I knew it seemed too short to include all those clips. Looks like Jang Woo is getting out of touched with reality in the next episode. SJS chose such a challenging role: a roller coaster of emotions. Also I think KHN also challenged herself with this role

The scene where she scavenged for food was really realistic.

OMG, such a sweet, nostalgic, and sad scene between Jang Woo and Soo Yeon playing in the snow :wub:

It's really people's lost for not sticking with this series. I hope the ratings is doing better in Japan.

Otty thanks for the info., I didn't know about the psychological tactic of those horns.

Guest greenhotchilipeper

20100813_1281651110_73878200_2.jpg

Road Number One 'So Ji Sub - Kim Ha Nuel , romantic' snow kiss hot topics today

Kim Ha Neul - So Ji Sub and a romantic kiss in the snow, bringing in two eye-catching. Both of them kept promise to be alive. and hope no more seperation. attracted attention from viewers

Archived