† Rip 이언 Eon [박상민]

Guest kakahead

Guest innocia

I really liked him ever since Coffee Prince days, his smile was really genuine and sincere.

Its really such a pity to the Korean industry..

R.I.P

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kakahead

still cant let u go T-T

cant we just rewind like the movies and retake the scene? T-T

to a happily ever afte one? *sobs*

Guest azndramalove

Does anyone know if Go ah ra went to lee eon's funeral? Cause i think they might have been friends

please tell me

Guest MiSs_ChEeSy

This is the most depressing news I have ever heard.

I truly loved him in Coffee Prince, it's sad to know we'll never be able to see him in any other drama or starring in any movies.

That's a shame.

RIP. Lee Eon

Guest madgepop

i initially couldn't get myself to write in this thread because there are no words for such a tragic death, i guess what's important is that, even with such a young age, Eon lived a full life, was and always be loved by his family, friends, and people whose lives he has touched.

rest in peace Eon and goodbye....

Guest ::kitty::

it's really hard to believe that he's gone...his career was really starting to go uphill with coffee prince. may he rest in peace :( way too many stars are passing away at too young of an age these days.

Guest DorkyCeeee

WOW. O_O

He was just getting really famous and then this happens?

Mann, I laughed SO HARD watching him in Coffee Prince!<3

He will srsly be missed!<3 :tears:

Why are YOUNG Celebrities passing away so early? It just doesn't make sense. >.<

R.I.P LEE EON !<3

Guest sae-ri

RIP Lee Eon. He is one of my favorite korean actors. Really so sad. I like him in Coffee Prince and Who Are You. This news is so shocking to me. He is just getting famous now. Rest in peace Eon.

Guest *alodia*

Omo! I've been busy lately and not up to date with my Hallyu news, but I was looking for something in the drama Who Are You thread and I've read about this news...

I like him. I feel bad...

Dunno how I'll be able to tell my mom... She adores him! She don't really fancy Coffee Prince but she's watching it with me all because of Eon... I bet my mom will be sad... :tears:

Archived