† Rip 이언 Eon [박상민]

Guest kakahead

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iisenaii

i come back from vacation to find out lee eon died?

just kill me. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i visit his cyworld almost everyday and

i've been rewatching coffee prince and i just can't believe it. sigh

REST IN PEACE

Guest elisa*

^ whoaaa you just came back from vacation too!???

i did tonight too!! from a week long vacation and i come back home to this tragic news. :'(

I really cannot believe it. RIP.

Guest micasa

uwa!!!!!i'm so sad..i'm just begin liking him in chilwoo and he...i couldnt even say it..

unbelievable..i feel like crying right now.

Guest imprettyradd

...and i can't believe i actually shed tears for a man i never new.

he was an amazing actor, and i definitely believe that this was not his time to leave.

R.I.P

Guest anne29

I just watched Coffee Prince last summer and when I saw this news, I really got shocked!

He was a very good actor in Coffee Prince!

RIP Lee Eon :tears:

Guest je_amourx

Seems so surreal that life can be taken away just like that ...

I'll always remember the adorable and sweet buffy guy in CP ....

RIP. He was too young.

i understand that Gun Yoo is in the army right now, but can he get out to attend the funeral? i mean he is also very close to eon, omg! i'm just picturing how devastating he is now of hearing the news. poor Gun Yoo who can't make it cuz he's in the army now. omg! and i was holding myself in until i saw a clip of Joo Ji Hoon breaking down in the elevator, omg! i just lost it, this is too sad!!!! T-T

gong yoo arrived at the hospital's funeral room a little after midnight on Augsut 23,he was late,but not absent to pay his farewell addresses to the recently deceased actor..he has a message to Lee Eon..( log on to www.dramabeans.com)

It's too heartbreaking. Sometimes, we live life like we're invincible, almost like we are assured tomorrow but things like this remind us of the fragility of life. It's hard to wrap my head around it as I didn't know him personally but when I saw the clip of his friends breaking down in the elevator, it really hit me that this young man's life is really over. May his soul rest in peace and may God be with all his loved ones in their time of grief.

Archived