† Rip 이언 Eon [박상민]

Guest kakahead

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BlissfulSimplicity

This is so sad...

Seeing his picture makes me so teary.

He was so young and he had just reached his peak of fame.

Rest in peace.

OMG...R U FREAKIN SERIOUS??

omg...this is such a shock..

i really like him in coffee prince, n he's gone just like that..

such an innocent and pure man, just like that

i really can't believe this..n idk if i can watch coffee prince since i'm almost done with it

i really hate motorcycles... it took too many lives from people who shouldn't die that young

RIP Eon, Rip Min yeop

i'm gonna miss him.. :tears:

I know this isn't going to bring him back but I had to get this off my chest ..This is cruel very very cruel he was ROBBED of his life , 27 is not a age to die it's too young. I find this disturbing this was a person full of life and was just starting to get his career and this happens ? For the last 24 hours I've racked my brain on Why? Why? I also asked God Why is he taking away so many people? Is this a curse? why is this happening? So many why 's that will never be answered. This definitely wasn't Lee Eon's time to go. It wasn't and I won't accept it like Heath Ledger's death these men in my mind were robbed and that will never change.

Lee Eon I'm gonna miss seeing you in dramas and variety shows

You've made me laugh and I'm sorry that you didn't get a chance to make more

I wanted to meet you but didn't get the chance to I hope wherever you are now

you are resting in peace and your fans will keep your memory alive

you will forever be missed

Guest Cerise

The funeral... T_T RIP Eon ....

Actor Gong Yoo got out from the military to to pay his last respect.... T-T

5umxkn.jpg

2je7plv.jpg

I seriously can't believe... this is so sad... :tears::tears::tears:

He will always be remebered I'm sure.. such bright smile and kind face...

my heart is with his family and all his friends, seeing them so devastated like this is heartbreaking...

Guest juhilove

I know this isn't going to bring him back but I had to get this off my chest ..This is cruel very very cruel he was ROBBED of his life , 27 is not a age to die it's too young. I find this disturbing this was a person full of life and was just starting to get his career and this happens ? For the last 24 hours I've racked my brain on Why? Why? I also asked God Why is he taking away so many people? Is this a curse? why is this happening? So many why 's that will never be answered. This definitely wasn't Lee Eon's time to go. It wasn't and I won't accept it like Heath Ledger's death these men in my mind were robbed and that will never change.

ya Iam still in shock it remind when my cousin died 5 years ago in car accident and he was only 15 and he was knowing that he will die and its strange

for lee eon its not curse but his time in this life is over like many people their time will come it no more about age its adestiny

Guest yum-o!

ahhh so sad. i couldn't believe it when someone told me yesterday!

my mom was shocked, too.

it's unbelievably rude for the paparazzi to come and take pictures at a FUNERAL though. i mean seriously, it's just too much T_T

Guest trangx

ahhh so sad. i couldn't believe it when someone told me yesterday!

my mom was shocked, too.

it's unbelievably rude for the paparazzi to come and take pictures at a FUNERAL though. i mean seriously, it's just too much T_T

agreed but if it was in the US i think it would be worse... i think paparazzis need to be more considerate in these situations...

soo sad, i think if i rewatch coffee prince now i'd cry :tears:

Guest dehlefebvre

I only believe now, after seeing the pics. I was thinking that everything was a horrible nightmare.. and now I know it isn't..

agreed but if it was in the US i think it would be worse... i think paparazzis need to be more considerate in these situations...

totally agree with you.. paparazzis and tv ppl, they keep on asking ppl about the person who... you know, making them cry..

that's pretty sad, i'll never watch coffee prince again without crying =/ =/

r.i.p

omg...that was too sudden.......he was just too young to die and he is at his peak right now...omg...anyway RIP EON...we gonna miss u much

Archived