† Rip 이언 Eon [박상민]

Guest kakahead

Guest ice_queen

omg i just knew it frm my friend.. she gave me this topic's link..

eventho i don't know him.. *haven't watched coffee prince.. omg..*

still.. RIP Park Sang Min..

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jafa100

Actor Dies in Motorbike Accident

Lee Eon, a model-turned-actor who starred in the popular MBC drama ``Coffee Prince,'' died in a motorcycle accident at dawn Thursday, Yonhap News reported.

Lee, whose real name is Park Sang-min, was on his way home after attending a party celebrating the end of his KBS drama ``Choi Kang Chil-woo'' (Mighty Chil-woo). He was riding his motorcycle when he hit a railing of the elevated roadway in Hannam-dong, Yongsan at around 2 a.m.

The 27-year old actor died on the spot and was taken to Soonchunhyang University Hospital in Hannam-dong, Seoul. The police have not yet determined if Lee was drunk when he got into the motorcycle accident.

Lee gained fame last year for his role as a dim-witted but loveable Min-yeop in ``Coffee Prince.''

When he was in elementary school, Lee started participating in ssireum or traditional Korean wrestling. He proved to be an excellent athlete and won gold medals at Korean national ssireum competitions in 1997 and 1998.

However, as a freshman in university, Lee saw model Cha Seung-won on TV and decided to become a model. He worked hard to lose 30 kilos in order to gain the slim physique of a model. He made his debut in a fashion show in Busan in 1999.

With his good looks, Lee soon became a sought-after model, appearing in numerous fashion shows, including the Seoul Fashion Artists Association Collection. He also branched out into acting in dramas, which led to his role in ``Coffee Prince.''

Source: The Korea Times

Guest `soliloquy

OMG. OMG. OMG.

I don't know what to say. I just... am in shock right now.

I can't imagine how his family and friends are reacting to this.

Oh god. Oh god.

Rest in peace Lee Eon =(

Guest tualekzze

no way

i saw the news and i thought this name sound so familiar

and only Eon i know is this Eon

I can't believe this.

wow this is a really big shocking news

I LOVED him in coffee prince T____T

Rest in peace.

Guest inyeon.

NO. WAY. O_O WHAT THE HECK. Is this for real? :tears:

So sudden....I totally remember him as the friend in "Who Are You?"...

oh my god..

may eon rest in peace. <3

Guest little_sushi

I love him in coffee prince, so cute and fun guy.

When my sister told me about someone who had acted in coffee prince had passed away i could not believe it.

And it was Eon who passed away.

RIP Econ.

Guest bioshiva07

i just read this on another site. i'm shocked beyond belief. i only know him through coffee prince, but wow. i don't know what to say, just i hope his friends and family get through this, and the world lost a talented individual.

Guest wuenwuen

omg!!!!!

I'm just about to notice him.. and now.. he's so far away.....

Shock in my life..

Rest in peace,....

TVXQ43VER

Guest burntwaffles

this is REALLY VERY shocking.

i REALLY REALLY LOVED HIM IN 'WHO ARE YOU'.

I can't believe he's gone just like that due to the accident.

Rest In Peace, Eon :'(

Archived