† Rip 이언 Eon [박상민]

Guest kakahead

Guest cheesecake

Let's pray for his soul, I knew about this earlier when I was browsing around the Strongest Chilwoo episode. It's really very shocking. I just saw him on TV alive and well last Tuesday. The news is all over the internet. And I was just looking at his minihompy last night, waiting for some new pictures of him and then I read this news about him here. I still can't believe it! It's so surreal. I really am also shocked with this news and it's really very saddening to hear this kind of news. Our favorite actors or actresses died due to accident or suicide. May he rest in peace, condolence to his family, friends and the rest of his fans. he will be miss and always remembered.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest invisible_wings

hmm.

I might not know him, but he looks rather familiar to me.

Anyway.

It's upsetting to hear this news.

That he's being killed by a motorbike accident.

Rest In Peace.

Deeply remembered

OMG OMG.

so sad. i totally got the shudders. just when he got more recognised. so terrriblllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

life is totally unpredictable. the next thing you know, BAM. and everything's over.

deepest condolences to the loved ones.

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

Rest in Peace <3

I haven't watched him in anything yet but he has this really kind smile.

I'm sure he's in a nicer place now (:

Condolences, <3

Guest kimalli92

OHMYGOD

I'm getting goosebumps. :tears:

He's a good actor. I loved him in Coffee Prince and he's also one of the reasons why I'm watching Choikang Chilwoo. -_-

RIP 이언.

ㅠ_________ㅠ

Guest Jaejoongx3

Even though i don't really know who he is..

But i know him through Coffee Prince. He was one of the funniest guy i noticed.

Always being bullied by Eunhye Unnie and the Japanese talking guy on that drama.

I can't believe his gone.

We'll miss you )):

May you RIP .

-Jaejoongx3

Archived