† Rip 이언 Eon [박상민]

Guest kakahead

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MizJudge.d

wtf? He was such a promising new actor after his appearance on coffee prince, this is such a freak accident why why why???????????????

Guest ningmeng

life is unfair isnt it.

he's only 27 years old!

2008 is a bad year.

for a lot of artists...

to think i was thinking of rewatching coffee prince again...

D:

RIP EON.

Guest toomuchsmiling

so sad~ JUST like heath ledger. I know how it feels to be so shocked. when Bernie Mac died that was also shocking. This is just TOO sad. :tears: REST IN PEACE.

srsly, no one knows when they're going to die. You think that's something that happens when your old, not 27. :(

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

nooo this can't be true

no no no!!!

why?!!! omgosh i can't believe it

my heart stopped for a second when i saw the topic

motorcycle accident?! omgosh sooo many automobile accidents this year

iono what to say

im still in disbelieve

rip eon, you will be missed

this is terrible, sad, I feel like another HL, why all of the sudden? I like him so much in Coffee Prince, can't believe in my eyes when I read the news, how can did happen? this is so shock, I wish he Rest In Peace, and hope his family could be strong T_T

still can't believe it, and I think he-himself couldn't believe it too, how sad, another good person passed away T_T

Guest chuchu728

at first i had no clue what this thread was about but i have to say im REALLY shocked

mainly because i just finished coffee prince [finally!] and i loved his character so much<3

its really sad that he has passed away but i guess we just have to move on...

btw hasn't there been a motorcycle accident before dealing with a korean celebrity?

Guest jgal16

OMG!!!! This is the most shocking news i have heard this summer... he is so young and his career was on the rise.. i just cant believe this! This is just really sad...

Guest Joanne <3

Why are Korean celebrities so dumb. Didn't they learn that you can die on a motorcycle by the Monday Kiz member accident. It makes me so mad/sad that celebrities die in a young age.

Everything in life has a certain amount of risk. I hope you're just too upset to articulate your thoughts properly, because it's not only Korean celebrities who ride motorcycles.

I don't know Lee Eon, nor have I seen Coffee Prince yet, but this is saddening to hear. So young and so tragic. :(

RIP Lee Eon. Condolences to his fans & family...

My sincere condolences to Lee Eon's family, friends and fans.

I'm so shocked reading the news this morning.

Life is so cruel, and things can change within a twinkling of an eye. We've lost many because of various reasons, but a car motorbike accident ... is something so unbearable and somewhat, unacceptable.

I watched Coffee Price last summer, and I liked his "dumb" character in the series. He was, is, and will forever be one of the princes in our hearts.

This is so sudden and poignant. My heart wrenched, such a young and potential guy, still in the blooming age.

Please RIP, Lee Eon-shii. May you be in heaven and keep your everlasting cute smile as you used to have.

And to commemorate this tragic loss, I seriously hope everybody, of course all other celebrities, will be more careful when driving :(

Archived