Ming Dao

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

ok..welcome 2 haf fun..

im sorry that i mistook the words Blinded..

but i kinda hurts when u bash him like that..

anywayz... yea.. u've seen more maybe than me..

i agree that u dun haf 2 love him 2 come in..

well imagine u come in n ur words hurt those who love him..

but i still respect ur opinions.. altho it's kinda harsh.. ^^

anywayz.. love it or not..i still think he's good in all ways.. :D

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crystaln

HAHAHA, you're so brutal Lily. But it's the truth. Wo shuo ye shi, TMD chou la~

I think she meant the blind part to be for people who said stuff like "HE'S SO HOT HE'S BLINDING ME!" not that they're blind to see he's actually ugly. Read the sentence please before jumping to conclusions thankyou.

I saw Prince into Frog or whatever, and also wasted my time and d/led 4 episodes. It sucked.. bad.

Anyway, we have all been watching dramas dude, believe me. And we like coming to this thread. It's funn. We don't HAVE to LOVE him to come here, you get it?

OMG OMG OMG OMG HE'S SUPPER HOT HOT HOT, SUPPER SUPPER SUPPER ACTING SKILL haha ha is this ennoying you and .:StarryEyeSurprise yet??? :rolleyes:

why would you 2 get upset on other pple views, they just fall in luv w an idol and sometime they're a litle bit excited w. words in their posts, but I dont think they are mean.. to any other actors..

I think you 2 maybe upset at some of them(if so then attack directly to that person for proof), but to just come in here and make all bad comments are really unfair. well, if you dont like the actor then just talk abt what you dont like or say why you dont think his acting blah blah.. but pay respect to pple who is truely working hard to support their idol ok!

MD had only been in 2 dramas, he's still has a long way to go to get superb in his acting skills. he is considered 1 of the new comer who has potential and will be better and better in future. MD always said that he will try and try to improve his acting skills.. Y would you hate an actor who is trying his best here?? I dont understand..

(I've so many idols on my list too, so Im like you, MD is not my only 1, just being respect here)

geez.. I dont like to post much but why am I getting so hype abt this lolzz, must have woke up on the wrong sid of bed lolzz.. peace peace ..

geez.. I dont like to post much but why am I getting so hype abt this lolzz, must have woke up on the wrong sid of bed lolzz.. peace peace ..

hahaha..yea..

peace out!! :)

missy where r u??

:mellow:

MD: it's u missy..i choose u!!!

so that's his answer, thanks! that was all i needed to know :lol:;) phew!

his hair is really bad at the moment..needs a serious 'trim'

he's saving it long for me, so i can run my hands through it ;)

No, not really.

He cannot act. Period.

Come on, since he isn't exactly ok looking.. he should at least be able to act really well.. too bad he can't.

My opinion~

of course it's your opinion

because too good, he CAN act :lol:

I saw Prince into Frog or whatever, and also wasted my time and d/led 4 episodes. It sucked.. bad.

Anyway, we have all been watching dramas dude, believe me. And we like coming to this thread. It's funn. We don't HAVE to LOVE him to come here, you get it?

talking about sad facts...it's sad that you supposedly wasted your time watching it and then is spending so much of your 'precious' time in here...oh well, i guess some people like to spend time over stars they dislike? :blink: beats me, i ain't no psychologist here! :lol:

whatever floats your boat, since there's no set rules written on stones about what a person should occupy their time with

since you have so much time in his thread...aw, what DEDICATION! *clap clap*

hahaha..yea..

peace out!!

missy where r u??

:mellow:

i'm right here!

went out to Los Angeles and had no wireless connection :(

OMG OMG OMG OMG HE'S SUPPER HOT HOT HOT, SUPPER SUPPER SUPPER ACTING SKILL haha ha is this ennoying you and .:StarryEyeSurprise yet???

:lol:

shh...

better keep it down, you might erupt somebody's volcano :rolleyes:

Wow! :huh:

Getting very heated around here.

Time to chill out ... B)

No, he's no Brad pitt nor Orlando Bloom (pretty faces)

No, he's no Lawrence Oliver... (great actor)

No, he's not that good in singing (can't think of any male who can really sing unless u r thinking of the tenors, lol)

But he has potential (I've seen a lot worse newbies who can't act, think jerry yan (when he first started, nay he still can't act but good eye candy, leon williams, )...

He's lucky to be in the right place at the right time (Who's so lucky to be in the lead role for a show of rating 8..)

He has great chemistry with QE (so many fans would testify to this)

And he's an uprising star...(or else why would we all be in here to adore or to bash him...lol)

So....chill out....say your peace and chill.. :D

His fans will love him all the more

and bashers will continue to bash him.....CHILL.... :rolleyes:

emdi, you're so calm! :wub:

And he's an uprising star...(or else why would we all be in here to adore or to bash him...lol)

well, on behalf of Ming Dao, i would like to thank the bashers for thinking of him daily and stopping by in his thread to show your dedication :rolleyes:

i guess he is that special and worthy

we (he and i :rolleyes: ) appreciate the fact that he is able to stir such strong, fruitless emotions within you...thank you, and please continue to check him out!

have fun and make yourself at home! B)

he's so cute especially on that Peach Protein show when they did charades, he's pretty good at it cuz Johnny & the other host were able to guess what he was acting out XD so to me he's a good actor but eh whatever floats your boat i guess :rolleyes:

and how can anyone not love him after seeing him in the shower? ;)

so that's his answer, thanks! that was all i needed to know :lol:;) phew!

he's saving it long for me, so i can run my hands through it ;)

of course it's your opinion

because too good, he CAN act :lol:

talking about sad facts...it's sad that you supposedly wasted your time watching it and then is spending so much of your 'precious' time in here...oh well, i guess some people like to spend time over stars they dislike? :blink: beats me, i ain't no psychologist here! :lol:

whatever floats your boat, since there's no set rules written on stones about what a person should occupy their time with

since you have so much time in his thread...aw, what DEDICATION! *clap clap*

i'm right here!

went out to Los Angeles and had no wireless connection :(

:lol:

shh...

better keep it down, you might erupt somebody's volcano :rolleyes:

My time isn't precious, never said it was. Don't put words in my mouth dude~ No, I'm not 'spending time' as you say on him, just feel like writing some comments after StarryEyeSurprise since she is my friend and I'm backing up her comment. He's quite overrated, and the drama is so predictable. Maybe he's sort of popular now because he looks different from the other good looking and teenage idol stars. This one looks thai.

I wasn't here long anyway, what made you say that? Even if I was, it has nothing to do with you so stop trying to care. I didn't say any of you little fans of his are stupid or blind so whats the problem? He isn't you so why are you getting so defensive/angry over it if it has nothing to do with YOU except for the fact you're a fan.

Man.. coughobsessivecough fans these days~ -_-

missy!!

i think we'd better talk about sumthing else.

like 4 example: how talented he is??

haha..

anywayz.. Alice.. peace out!!

we love him!! so let us!!

like we said..u think he's not good or anything..then dun waste ur time here. go spend more time in ur idol's thread or anything..

cos we feel sad when ppl bash him or anything..try 2 understand! :D

okay, we get your point abt ming dao being totally unhot. but that is your opinion, we respect that, it isnt necessary to come in and reinforce your point ..and i think the ppl here are already realy patient with the comments..plus all the smiley emoticons they put in their posts ( eg above, eg the post above the above, eg the posts on the prev page)..apparently trying to make peace yes..the replies they make are not totally rude, in fact i think they are being polite already. everyone's really keeping their peace for now, let it continue this way...nobody likes bad comments abt their idols..and nobody wants to start a cat fight in this fan thread..u wouldnt like us to go into your idol thread and start saying "damn he's ugly."..

and yes, i would like to add the point that sarcasm was so evident, i didnt like it, dont think ming dao fans here would have liked it, and i can read the chinese words, which are equally sarcastic. if the comments werent that 'harsh', no one would have minded it that much. peace. MY opinion.

so ming dao fans hahahha lets not talk about this..

im gg off to bed now..see ya all... =)) gdnite..

okay, we get your point abt ming dao being totally unhot. but that is your opinion, we respect that, it isnt necessary to come in and reinforce your point ..and i think the ppl here are already realy patient with the comments..plus all the smiley emoticons they put in their posts ( eg above, eg the post above the above, eg the posts on the prev page)..apparently trying to make peace yes..the replies they make are not totally rude, in fact i think they are being polite already. everyone's really keeping their peace for now, let it continue this way...nobody likes bad comments abt their idols..and nobody wants to start a cat fight in this fan thread..u wouldnt like us to go into your idol thread and start saying "damn he's ugly."..

and yes, i would like to add the point that sarcasm was so evident, i didnt like it, dont think ming dao fans here would have liked it, and i can read the chinese words, which are equally sarcastic. if the comments werent that 'harsh', no one would have minded it that much. peace. MY opinion.

so ming dao fans hahahha lets not talk about this..

im gg off to bed now..see ya all... =)) gdnite..

yea..actually im trying hard 2 make peace with the smileys!! hahaha..

anywayz..i was indeed a bit hurt with the comments.. but i tried 2 understand that noone has 2 love MD 2 come in...

anywayz.. nitez yanjun!!! :) hope u dream of our dear MD!!

Guest Crystaln

he he I posted this @AF too, I want to share with you all

200511272339245_s.jpg

ha ha you got to see this old show in 2004, MD was so so cute, it's funny, I just couldnt stop laughing look at him in that shirt, now that I wish I understand the teasing parts ha ha, if someone dont mind to tell me if they had mentioned why on earth did they choose MD to wear that instead of the other?

:lmao:

and here is the link I UL to megaupload-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6K73258Y

*** I am dying to understand the parts in - Kangxi251005 - Zavai did the translation and she's kind of busy in the middle, could some1 help???

she stoped at Wei Ru & MingDao part , MingDao's part would be great already..

Thank you in advance :hug

:unsure: see some love him or hate him serious discussion here.....

But i strongly believe tat everyone have their own decision whether to support or dislike any artiste....

Therefore, the showbiz world was sooo big to accomodate sooo many superstar.....

Every artiste have their own talent to survive in tis competitive market.....it depends whether u appreciate it or not.....

So .................*peace*........

he's so cute especially on that Peach Protein show when they did charades, he's pretty good at it cuz Johnny & the other host were able to guess what he was acting out XD so to me he's a good actor but eh whatever floats your boat i guess :rolleyes:

and how can anyone not love him after seeing him in the shower? ;)

Actually I tink is bcos Taozi was so clever in guessing.....but not tat Patty Hou :P

But I like how MingDao answer for every question.....:wub:

hehe.....ur avatar.....I seen tat clip b4..... :rolleyes:

But MingDao did wear something while bathing, isnt it?...if not, how can he be sooo calm??.....hahaha

My time isn't precious, never said it was. Don't put words in my mouth dude~ No, I'm not 'spending time' as you say on him, just feel like writing some comments after StarryEyeSurprise since she is my friend and I'm backing up her comment. He's quite overrated, and the drama is so predictable. Maybe he's sort of popular now because he looks different from the other good looking and teenage idol stars. This one looks thai.

I wasn't here long anyway, what made you say that? Even if I was, it has nothing to do with you so stop trying to care. I didn't say any of you little fans of his are stupid or blind so whats the problem? He isn't you so why are you getting so defensive/angry over it if it has nothing to do with YOU except for the fact you're a fan.

Man.. coughobsessivecough fans these days~

yes, i'm guilty as charged, i put words in your mouth :rolleyes:

sue me please!

yes, bet your life on it (and the next ten, that is if you believe in reincarnation) that i am obsessive

i even proudly displayed it in my siggie waaaayyyy before this interesting conversation

consequently, i will be defensive, not simply "except for the fact that i am a fan" it's actually "because i am a fan"

if posting in here does not take time, then i guess there's an unknown, mysterious word out there in the english dictionary that i have yet to discover

once again, thanks for adding post counts into his thread

come again PLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE! :D

afterall, he is that worthy and deserving of it

missy!!

i think we'd better talk about sumthing else.

like 4 example: how talented he is??

haha..

anywayz.. Alice.. peace out!!

we love him!! so let us!!

like we said..u think he's not good or anything..then dun waste ur time here. go spend more time in ur idol's thread or anything..

cos we feel sad when ppl bash him or anything..try 2 understand! :D

he is talented

:o i just said that!

i hope no one's taken to ER yet for a heart attack :o:lol:

Jo, i could go on and on about those chocolaty, hazel eyes of his, his strong, aristocratic nose, and his amazingly dashing smile...

onto his acting...wow, just one look at his expressive eyes and i could faint....just one look at his soft, genuine smile and i'm in cloud nine... :wub:

i have to study for my calculus class, the only peace i get from "being away from him" this weekend is that after my exams, i will have three new episodes to watch :wub:

ming dao is so influential

at the rate we're going, we all could publish a thick book about him soon! B)

as the saying in Fullhouse goes...aja aja fighting! :P

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Wow, I admire you guys for staying so calm! Thanx for calming me down w/ your responses. Anyways, I must go on raving about how HOT he is and how he is such a GOOD ACTOR! I just watched 3 more eps. of frog prince and omg! The things he said to TY by the piano; it was so sweet! I'd fall right into his manly chest and hold onto him for dear life if I was in her shoes.

I'm also watching Heaven's Wedding Gown and tonight's episode was so heart-wrenching. Is anyone watching it right now on Channel 18 for SoCal residents? His performance tonight made me love him even more as an actor. The way he shivered (he fell into the ocean before this scene) as he cried over his friend's accident was fantastic! For his first drama, he did an excellent job (better than Leon Williams imo).

Love MD!

Nancy, I heard some saying that although he played the third wheel in that serie, you'd fall in love with his character more so than with junhao :o

I would really LOVE to watch it too.

Unfortunately, there are no subtitles for it :(

Oh well, after Frog Prince, when I become very desperate, I will watch it just for him :D

Since it's prohibited to bump a thread up, we have to be thankful for small wonders such as bashers...they help us do the job, free of charge, isn't that thoughtful? :rolleyes: ...gotta give them some credit too, I don't want to be accused of being ungrateful and greedy now do I?! ;):lol:

Guest Wei Lin

hi all... I've been lurking in this thread and PTF...=) heeheehee... currently am a crazed fan of the show... I have to say I didn't know mingdao before this... I was rooting for Ziqian (wang shao wei) in the show... hehe.... but then after watching some eps mingdao made me take a second look... and heh.. i found myself growing to like him too....! hehehe.. so now i like the whole cast of PTF... heehee...

I remember in a chinese variety show... wang shao wei mentioned that mingdao "hen hui fang dian"... translating to eng is like erm... aish i have trouble with this phrase... something like, always give off attractive vibes... I was thinking how true.... cos I was "dian dao" by him....

sigh... back to watching ep 6 and 7 now.... hehehhehehe.... the one where he goes to tianyu's evil friend's engagement party and "saves" her...and the following kiss in ep 7!!! aish aish aish!!! i'm gg gaga again.... :P

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Miss B. I guess you can say that his character in Heaven's Wedding Gown is more lovable because he's willing to do everything for the main girl (driving her to her own engagement party < that's hard to do!) He's very adorable in this drama, especially whenever he's with Cyndi Wang (the main girl). MD definitely overshadowed Leon's character, who I felt was way too stiff w/ his facial expressions and emotions, making his character weak and uninteresting. If you have the chance, definitely watch it because his versatility in acting definitely shines in this drama.

hi all... I've been lurking in this thread and PTF...=) heeheehee... currently am a crazed fan of the show... I have to say I didn't know mingdao before this... I was rooting for Ziqian (wang shao wei) in the show... hehe.... but then after watching some eps mingdao made me take a second look... and heh.. i found myself growing to like him too....! hehehe.. so now i like the whole cast of PTF... heehee...

I remember in a chinese variety show... wang shao wei mentioned that mingdao "hen hui fang dian"... translating to eng is like erm... aish i have trouble with this phrase... something like, always give off attractive vibes... I was thinking how true.... cos I was "dian dao" by him....

sigh... back to watching ep 6 and 7 now.... hehehhehehe.... the one where he goes to tianyu's evil friend's engagement party and "saves" her...and the following kiss in ep 7!!! aish aish aish!!! i'm gg gaga again.... :P

hi Wei Lin! :)

lurk no more, post and share your thoughts

drool all you want!

we provided all the buckets and mops needed

you know, i would have to agree with you on shao wei's comment ;)

he is very charismatic and gives off vibes :rolleyes:

okay, enjoy those episodes...they're one of the best! (actually, i would be lying, they're all good :wub: )

Archived