Ming Dao

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest ~LovelyGirl~
so cute, handsome, hot and talented!!
MING DAO of 183 Club mingdao28mv.jpg English name: Matthew Screen name: Ming Dao Chinese Name: Lin Chao Chang Date of Birth: 26th february 1980 Blood type: O Horoscope: pieces Height: 180 cm Weight: 70 kg Languages: mandarin, taiwanese, english Hobbies: Play model cars, guitar Talents: Acting, Hosting ---------------------------------- Series: - Tian Guo De Jia Yi / Heaven's Wedding Dress [2004] with: Cyndi Wang Xin Ling, Li Wei Lian - Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa / Prince Turned to Frog [2005] with: Chen Qiao En, Wang Shao Wei, Zhao Hong Qiao ---------------------------------- MVS: - R&B - Ai De Bubble - Zhou Chuan Xiong - Wo Zai Shen Bian

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knightdevil

Sorry to his fans...but eww... -_-

~LovelyGirl~ Can you not post your Taiwanese star pix in the same thread since they acted in the same drama...(I think)?

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Sorry to his fans...but eww... -_-

~LovelyGirl~ Can you not post your Taiwanese star pix in the same thread since they acted in the same drama...(I think)?

Not to be mean or anything but I REALLY think I have the right to post any threads that's not bad, actually I HAVE the right!!!!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

OMG! Thank you so much for creating this thread! He's so HOT! and an awesome actor! I love him in "Prince Turn Into Frog". Can you tell me how many people are in his band? Are there any music videos of them and their song? Can you post them please? Thanx so much again!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Just had to add: I love his chin line, very masculine and I love his eyes! He can convey so many diff. kinds of emotions through his eyes!

I thought Ming Dao was okay in the beginning too but he did a really good job portraying his character in PTF so he became increasingly attractive to me. :D I hope to see more of his series in the future. About his band, it's called 183 club and it has 5 members. They're releasing a CD in December, I believe. :)

In my opinion, MingDao was someone that u need time to appreciate him...When I firstly saw him...to be truth, did not leave any deep impression on me...But I love his way of talking..his voice and his hosting style :P

But after watching Prince Turn Frog....started to appreciate him more...he was such a promising actor...how he potraying the character...from a mean JunHao to a innocent and kind DangOh...then back to the oldself but wif more affection JunHao......he totally blew me away....:sweating:

From then on.....search more for his info....such a hardworking, filial, yet humorous and truth 25years old guy. I believe he will achieve a remarking career in acting.

lilsh0rtnancy Posted Today, 08:30 AM

OMG! Thank you so much for creating this thread! He's so HOT! and an awesome actor! I love him in "Prince Turn Into Frog". Can you tell me how many people are in his band? Are there any music videos of them and their song? Can you post them please? Thanx so much again!

I posted 2 links in Prince Frog thread yesterday.

Archived