• Created
  • Last Reply

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i love seeing these crack pictures

the big bang ones and the dbsk ones are always the funniest

thanks for sharing !

Guest system_chaos

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL! THat was really funny. ;_;

HAHAHAHA the TVXQ ones in the naver blog! I especially liked the JunSu Banjjang comic strip. XDDDDDDDD They all convinced him to run and stuff but they didn't vote him at all. 8D 8D 8D

V Who cares, really? As long as you don't view it in an anti-way... the OP isn't an anti... there are no MEAN intentions in the post itself, take it with a grain of salt... It's not supposed to be serious, so there shouldn't be a big fuss about it. That's the point of these manips. Just like how JunSu likes to draw YooChun's face with a big forehead and draw himself playing soccer on it. :/

As long as it's not anything morbid... like them getting mauled and driven over with lots of blood and gore... then, it's not really an issue.

It might be a bit embarrassing, but it does show us their ordinary and human side.

OMG OMG OMG LMAO!!!!!!!

those are sooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!

i love TOP's pics the best!

the one where he's hanging down like a baby? omg that's HILLARIOUS. hahahahahahahaha

Guest manlytoe

do you know how much i laughed!?

OMG! those are so freakin hilarious!

this is such a amusing thread.

they all look so funnie!

Archived