My Neighbor Totoro

Guest Kotaro

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 光 HIKARIyu

i remember my dad showed it to me when i was little... even went to the movie theater to watch it in english when it came out...

AHA~ i have all three little Totoros! my dad brought them back from japan~

this is one of my favorite movies.. so simple yet so wonderful...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT WHEN TOTORO GETS EXCITED FROM THE RAIN AND UMBRELLA!!! AHAHAH! THAT MADE ME CRACK UP~

Guest xiLLeNtz

Totoro is cool but I dont like how the whole movie is more focused on the girl and her family and her sick mother rather than Totoro. You only see totoro and neko bus for like 20 minutes in the end -.-

havent seen this movie in sooo long~ neko bus is 1337!

Guest ichigo_no_powder

loong mao!! This and ding dong are the earliest cartoon I can remember watching.

If i were to watch it now for the first time I might not like it but it's such a classic

• 4 months later...
Guest precious4e

i REE-ALLYY wanna take one of those bunny/mini totoro thingies (or whatever they are) and hug and squeeze them to death...they are just too cute

Guest drance

wow old school xD

but yes, totoro is truely a classic anime and im pretty sure everyone in this thread would appreciate it if someone post up a download link ^^

i was so excited the other day when they showed totoro on the TV...

AND NOT THOSE KID CHANNEL TOO, i think its a documentary on the author ... Hayao Miyazaki . . . and they showed totoro , castle in the sky, I WAS SO HAPPY =D

too bad they didnt show grave yard of the fireflies =[, i loved that movie next to totoro

Guest Gatobus

too bad they didnt show grave yard of the fireflies =[, i loved that movie next to totoro

I cry a lot every time I see that movie. :tears: Too sad.

Guest alicee

We watched this in our Japanese class! Lol, it was fun. We only watched half of it though because we didn't have enough time and I didnt understand it cuz it didn't have subs --; Oh well. It was still a coo movie, I could interpret a little :P

• 1 month later...
Guest karakura.king

i saw the movie in english on tv not to long ago. totoro is super adorable! But i still like howl's moving castle a bit better

Guest rayne

woooow.

long time since i've seen this movie...

it was like one of the first japanese movies i've seen.

i love totoro. miyazaki never ceased to amaze me since then.

Guest sweetharmony

Man...i loved this movie when i was little. it's soo cute, and i always dreamed of finding one (totoro). i know, im strange>.< but it was really enjoyable. i watched the english version. :D

Guest kcee
:o! TO-TO-RO-TOTO-RO! Studio Ghibli rocks! I still remember watching it in chinese when I was small, which was like err hmm around 10+ years ago o__O! I only watched the authentic Japanese version a few years ago. Love it! I dunno anyone who cannot like it..
  • 8 months later...

Archived