[Movie 2004] A Moment To Remember 내 머리 속의 지우

dearskye.

Guest skyelee21

Found this on a japanese site, probably the best scene because others are close up and you can only see Ye jin's face.

008.jpg

Happier times for the couple:

balloonscene14nq.png

balloonscene24gp.png

balloonscene34xz.png

Oh wow.... thank you so much for these pics!

I love this scene... they look so happy.

Looking at them now makes me tingle...

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vicodin

Vicodin!!! ~waves

Of course you heart this movie!! It's got Woo Sung oppa!

LEE darling!!!

yes, that's actually one of the most important reasons why i heart this movie..

he looks so amazingly gorgeous there!!

:P:D:lol:

Guest skyelee21

^ Yes.. definitely! Hee~! The first and only (so far) Woo Sung movie I've seen.

And he acted excellently! Tugged my heartstrings until I cried blood (okay, I exaggerate)...

I can't even bear to watch it again soon. It's just too intense for me...

So I just look at caps... hahaha!

Guest vicodin

I can't even bear to watch it again soon. It's just too intense for me...

So I just look at caps... hahaha!

OMG! i know exactly how u mean!!

that's exactly how i feel about the movie too!!

i really want to watch it again but i dont.. i really dont want to be choked on my tears again like the last time i watched this movie hahahha

Guest Petuniaa4

I'm so glad that I read here to stock up on tissues. I think I cried through the last 45 minutes of the movie. I thought the actors were fabulous. So glad I found it in Chinatown.

I'm so glad that I read here to stock up on tissues. I think I cried through the last 45 minutes of the movie. I thought the actors were fabulous. So glad I found it in Chinatown.

I wonder if you found the 117 minutes or the 144 minutes version. The 144 minutes Director's Cut version is much more powerful.

I have a feeling AMTR will head the Japanese box office this weekend for 3 straight weeks. Been monitoring Japanese internet postings and looks like AMTR has started a new hallyu wave in Japan.

Script is wonderful

Acting is unreal

Woo Sung is a god

Ye jin is a goddess

Exactly the kind of ingredients for a new hallyu wave in Japan.

Even not no.1, will be at least top 3 for the weekend 5 - 6 Nov. Let's wait for the confirmation!

Checked out Japanese audience's interview after the movie

http://www.camuser.co.kr/Datam_Vide0m_/VID.../2005/11/21.wmv

Reposted from www.sonyejin.org

Video from ShineActorYejin.

Eraser is extending the 'spring' of Korean wave in Japan.

By the way, the Japanese reports two types of box office. Weekly and weekend. The Weekly is Monday to Friday and Weekend is Sat and Sat. This video seems to be reporting the weekly box office of 31 Oct - 4 Nov.

Since screening on 22 Oct, Eraser has maintained no.1 for 2 weekends, 22-23 Oct, 29-30 Oct, and two weekly (or weekdays) of 24-28 Oct and 31 Oct - 5 Nov. First time a korean movie has maintained no. 1 for so long and looks like 6 - 7 Nov weekend too because the momentum is still very strong.

Really wish I know what are they saying. One woman spoke about Ye jin...

Some scenes of AMTR that were only found in the Director's Cut version

architect42wv.jpg

architect22sl.jpg

architect10uw.jpg

courting35va.jpg

courting0qa.jpg

lovingandsadlook24je.jpg

maidlook21jo.jpg

The next 3 scenes were also in the threatrical version but I am posting them because I love them too much!

innocentlovinglookcopy9bk.jpg

innocentlovinglook2copy3ub.jpg

lovelysmile3vl.jpg

AWESOME MOVIE.

i couldnt cry because i was watching it with my mom and she is all like "why are you crying? it isnt even worth crying."

to me it is!! lets all the bacteria out of my eyes ^-^

AMTR's creating new hallyu wave in Japan

20051105093009.563.0.jpg

20051105093009.563.2.jpg

According to Japanese and Korean reports, audience of AMTR increased to 102.4% in 9 big cities for weekend 29 - 30 Oct compared to the previous weekend.

On 26 Oct (which is known as the ladies day), the number of audience for AMTR counted 105,982 and this was 20% higher than the 22nd Oct opening day of AMTR.

According to a survey done by a weekly japanese magazine 'PIA' on 3 Nov, AMTR received average score of 93.4% out of 100% for audience satisfaction and this was also no.1 for movies that were screened recently in Japan.

Source: Korea MyDaily

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10702357.html

hey everyone! does anyone know where i can find some piano sheets for a moment to remember?? i really want to play the song on piano.. but i cant find the piano sheets anywhere. anyone know any places to find it??

AMTR still going strong in Japan box office

Japan Box Office 5 - 6 Nov 2005

1. ALWAYS -Sunset on Third Street- (Debut first week)

B00637_01.jpg

2. A Moment to Remember, (3rd week)

B00587_01.jpg

3. The Brothers Grimm (Debut first week)

B00631_01.jpg

4. Spring Snow (2nd week)

B00612_01.jpg

5. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (3rd week)

6. Charlie and the chocolate Factory (9th week)

7. Abudeka (3rd week)

8. Mobile Suit Z Gundam 2 -Lovers- (2nd week)

9. TAKESHIS’ (Debut first week)

10. Saw 2 (2nd week)

According to Gaga, AMTR has already attracted 1 million viewers to-date and ticket sales for the movie reached 1.3 billion yen.

The movie is still going strong. Japanese box office reports revealed that the box office of AMTR for weekend 5 - 6 Nov was at 97% of the previous weekend of 31 Oct - 1 Nov. This was the third week of screening and the box office of second week 30 Oct - 1 Nov was 102% of the first weekend. Hence, the box office has not dropped at all.

Still staying higher than Corpse Bride and Spring Snow which debuted the same time or later Staying higher than The Brothers Grimm even on debut .

So far, the two highest grossing Korean movies in terms of Japanese box office are (1) April Snow at 2.4 billion yen (maybe higher as it is still screening) and (2) Windstruck at 2 billion yen. If the momentum of AMTR is sustained at this rate, AMTR will join them soon.

Archived