Can someone tell me who this girl is?

Guest taichikun14

Guest taichikun14
She's really pretty, but I have no idea who she is
My friend sent me this picture and I was just like, WOW, she's really, really pretty. I was hoping someone out there could tell me who she is and if she is a model, a singer, or an actress? picgal03.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jacinda

Hmmm...guessing from the how revealing this picture is...she's probably Japanese. She's pretty, but she also looks hella slutty.

Guest ganners

I like how some japanese models do that kind of lolita pose and they squeeze their boobies just to make them look bigger :/

I've seen this picture before, but it doesn't matter how hard I try, I can't seem to remember her name @_@

xD

This cracks me up, sorry if I'm not helping you.

Guest xinfinite

Hmmm...guessing from the how revealing this picture is...she's probably Japanese.

Lol, exactly what I was tihinking.

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Hmmm...guessing from the how revealing this picture is...she's probably Japanese. She's pretty, but she also looks hella slutty.

Just what I was thinking.

She pretty and all but that pose... :phew:

Guest XxIllicitxX

I don't see how a little cleavage makes someone a richard simmons... Wow, people are so messed up in here.

Guest feather~

lol...

gosh i feel so pure cause when i saw the pic, i was thinking "yes, she is quite pretty" i didn't notice the boobs until i scrolled down and saw the replies... hehe ><

Archived