[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

Lee Bo Young and Oh Yoon Ah should do a drama where they play twins :P or maybe even add Park Sol Mi in it and then you have triplets as a comedic storyline :D

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was checking soompi cuz i was wondering what was going to show after spring waltz and just happened to check out this thread because i saw ah ja wook's name...wow, so THIS is the drama after SW...yay, AJW, looking forward to watching this...

Guest yum yum dimsum

wow. i always loved lee bo youngs simple elegance.. glad she have a new seriesss!!!! :D

Guest Solly

whoa~ the second lead guy looks like the korean singer Eru in that cap above O_O!!!!

ack... the first episode did not even make it to the top 20 of the ratings. O_O;;; ermm... kind of disappointed and i thought there were going to be a lot more viewers since ahn jae wook is in it even though there are like 5 other dramas airing on the same day. it's in a similar situation with spring waltz. >0<;;; hoping that the ratings will go up *crosses fingers* sorry, i'm a rating loving person haha. :PPPPP

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest tjadl6386

Thanks to those who uploaded it in their clubboxes. I'm currently downloading this. Can't wait to watch it.

Guest tjadl6386

^

They're all pretty and elegant. Maybe something like Bad Family but with triplets as the characters.

Guest joyjoy2
Guest tjadl6386

I like LBY's English in the 1st episode. It was so cute especially when she says "Thank You".

Guest glitzyglam

is this drama good so far? I'm trying to decide if I should watch it or not.

I'm a huge An JaeWook fan, but I don't want to be dissapointed and plus I'm watching a bunch of dramas already (my computer is running low on memory!). -__-;;

Archived