[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

Mr. Goodbye EP 13 HQ+LQ

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

creidesca,

The second half of episode 13 HQ is corrupted - the picture pauses at one scene but the sound works fine.

==

episode 13 gives us many scenes where we see HS softens up a bit towards YI. she still doesn't know about his heart condition or does she know already that's why she wants to move in with him?

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh oh oh~~I can't even talk right now, eek.

Alright...so I skimmed through today's episode...and it seems like a good episode like always. :)

BUT! The preview for tomorrow's (14) episode is sure going to be a sad one. It seems like LBY is FINALLY going to find out about AJW's health. The preview showed her laying on the floor with AJW while he's asleep and she opens up his t-shirt button and see's the stitch marks...aww~it's going to be painful seeing tomorrow's episode...I just hope they don't end the drama at that scene...or else it's going to drive me nuts till next week.

And is it just me or does Kyle look HOTTER in this episode than any other episodes I've seen? LoL~I dunno...I think he did something to his hair towards the end of the episode while he's in the car...he looks so hot!

Guest chief

creidesca,

The second half of episode 13 HQ is corrupted - the picture pauses at one scene but the sound works fine.

==

episode 13 gives us many scenes where we see HS softens up a bit towards YI. she still doesn't know about his heart condition or does she know already that's why she wants to move in with him?

mine too... (also d/l ed from creidesca's cb)

but when i d/led from this cb it's ok

http://clubbox.co.kr/LaFeBY

watched today's epi online

it's so sad and young in finally saw the doctors report and know his condition

Guest qtjena13

what happened to KBS World???? they were supposed to air episode 7 last night.. :(:(:( i was looking forward to it.. Does anyone know what's happening??? did they change their program listing or their time slot???

Guest sylver

Mr.Goodbye.미스터 굿바이.E14.

(06-07-11).HDTV.XViD-JJAN - HQ

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

I need HELP!!! To increase the storage capacity to more than 1000GB, I need to have more than 100 points and an average of 100GB files DLed. Now, I only have 52 points. Please DL as much as you can so that I could get to that point. Thank you.

Guest SweetKim

heyy guys...i'm trying to reup other links for eppie 13...thx to sparklinghugs ysi. thx soo much for providing us links each week..and to all those who reup and also upload on clubbox too!!!~:P

*dangg ysi just died on me..hopefully mega and sendspace will hold out*

wow, eppie 13 was good. not a crazy intense eppie, but was cute. aww, ajw was soo sad when he saw his mom greeting her son who visited from the army. wow, yeah like everyone said YI finds out this c'min episode. i'm eager to watch it--:D ne ways to answer anne...no IY doesn't noe about AJW heart condition. she's like totally oblivious--the reason why she wanted to move in is b/c ajw had told her to be spontaneous and NEVER wait--do evrything she wants to right now. **aww but i felt so sadd when he's like, "i'll do ANYTHING for yoo, as long as it's not moving in together** <--he said that cuz he doesn't want IY to find out...according to the previews he doesn't want IY to find out cuz he's scared that IY is going to find out that he's going to die..he's scared that IY would leave him... :tears:

my fav. scene in this entire drama was the whole scene w/ KYLE's new car wreck..lmao. and also when KYLE asked IY if he could like her--and ajw was on the other line and heard everything. haha ajw's like "get the chiefnym on the phone." iy's like "uhh...uhh no. i can't" then AJW's like "well then atleast tell him NO to his question right now..while i'm on the phone w/ yoo." haha..i love ajw's character in this...

Sandy...I guess it's bad news...hehe...

Those pictures were captured during the last few seconds of episode 14...and there are no preview.

But she finally found out about his condition...and they just hugged each other and cried.

Guest Eebyulx3

i like the main characters :] i'm planning on seeing it. maybe. just maybe :] someone tell me if it's worth it or not =)

Sandy...I guess it's bad news...hehe...

Those pictures were captured during the last few seconds of episode 14...and there are no preview.

But she finally found out about his condition...and they just hugged each other and cried.

*Sandy gets a heart attack*

Okay...well now I am debating whether or not I should watch ep.14 along with next week's episode together next week..or take a risk and just watch it tonight. Since that particular scene is happening at the very end...it'll be like suffering till next week. :( But I just love this drama. Too many decisions, lol.

And no preview~oh gosh...well I guess that's kind of better...coz if I saw the previews for next week...I'll explode even more of curiosity, lol. But yeah...it's good to know that YI finds out about HS's conditions...*sniffs*

Guest YeuCandy

To Eebyulx3: This movie is absolutely worth seeing. In my opinion it is one of my favorite movie o the year. TRY IT!!!

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

haha this drama is okayish. i'm gonna watch sum of it but it's not totally great. i just luv watching ahn jae wook!! haha his face is so cute. and he's like 31/32 but he looks very good in his suits (despite his shortness) lol. i'm so weird. haha. the other actors i like are johnny depp and jackie chan. hm, i don't like them like them though..all oldish O_o

Archived