[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cynthia_ngoc

I love this drama!! I have some questions that I hope someone can help clarify for me. First, what's so funny about the car wash? I remember that scene. They went to a car wash and ate their lunch. Is it about the kiss that occurred later that day after the car wash? Second, for ep. 11

how come LBY didn't go w/ AJW to the US? What was the conversation btw her and the doctor at the restaurant? LB

Sorry again for the questions. I was just really confused after watching that last episode. I got so many mixed signals w/ couples not acting as though they should have.

Guest sparklinghugs

I love this drama!! I have some questions that I hope someone can help clarify for me. First, what's so funny about the car wash? I remember that scene. They went to a car wash and ate their lunch. Is it about the kiss that occurred later that day after the car wash? Second, for ep. 11

how come LBY didn't go w/ AJW to the US? What was the conversation btw her and the doctor at the restaurant? LB

Sorry again for the questions. I was just really confused after watching that last episode. I got so many mixed signals w/ couples not acting as though they should have.

i have to go soon, so i'll answer the first question. during the ending of their first car wash, lee boo young said that at this rate, they can do one more thing in the fifteen mins. they had for her break. and she was signaling to ahnjaewook for a kiss. she said that they should go to a car wash that's longer so that they can kiss....hope that clarified. i believe the subs came out for the episode and that i subbed it, try to watch it with that, it should be more clearer...if not i did a horrible job... :blush:

on the other hand, loved it when yoon kissed ahn jae wook, it was so cute ^^

Guest sushimi

i'm gonna to follow the ep5 in less than one hour.... but i don't know why, but i don't really like the way that plays the main actress... i'll hope that she'll make me change my mind...

Guest sushimi

What did the doctor tell AJW during his visit?

ajw? who is it? write the name entire, please.. :) i don't know all their names...

excuz.... this question wasn't for me!

A heartbreaking episode, 3/4 of it anyway

He was ignoring her for the most part of this episode. Most heartbreaking scenes was when she was at his apartment and cried. He was in the bedroom but he didn't come out to see her. Until she leaves, that's when he runs after her, but stops...

In the end, he gives up I think :) So they went to the fortune teller ...

ending scene of episode 12

bluepep06summer0263qe.jpg

Guest sushimi

i'm sure the director will felt in love with Yougin...

it's weird.... why yoon gave a kiss on the director's mouth ? weird habit... they do like american....

What did the doctor tell AJW during his visit?

Man...this is getting sad. :(

Anyways...this is just the jist of it.

The doctor tells ajw that he needs an re-operation of his heart. They need to place those two little metal type things. When ajw asks if it will stable his heart forever...the doctor can not give him an definite answer. The doctor tells him that they need to actually open up and take a look at his heart to see exactly what is wrong with his heart...so it is a very dangerous task. The doctor said somethng about how his heart or his bones around the heart is either getting stiffer or weakening...so even if his bones are strong...it can literally break anytime...gah! then the doctor asks if he came to the hospital alone...ajw replies yes....the doctor tells him to bring someone next time. ajw asks the doctor if he can go on an airplane...the doctor tells him that he should not...but ajw tells the doctor that no matter what he will go on the airplane.

Seen episode 5 last night and honestly I'm starting to get addicted to this drama...though by reading some of the posts here, it's sad to know what would happen to Ahn Jae-wook in the latter part of the series but I love how he shows his concern to Young-in when she submits her resignation letter in this particular episode...I'm loving Lee Bo-young's character also...so simple yet I find her bubbly in here

Guest kynkiez

just watch yesterday epi 1 and 2....i lov it.....hahaha....gonna dl epi 3 4 and 5 later...hahaha....and thanks for those subs..u guys work very hard.....

Guest sparklinghugs

Main Translators: iluxxx, sparklinghugs

Timers: Springyangel, doozy

Editor/QC: Kim Soo Lea

Final QC: ay_link

Coordinator: mily2

Thanks for the new subs! :D

ur welcome ^^

episode 12 is super sad. :tears:

omg i so agree, i got a bit teary in the end where they're in the fortune teller booth again. he knows, the way he acts and how she doesn't know........OMG i'm going to die and then in the end in the preview how ahn jae wook told kyle to never give up on nikko and choi young in....omg omgomgomg please, they better not kill him. it was really sad just seeing him act like that, don't make him die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -__-

Archived