[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tjadl6386

^

This drama is good. Its very interesting although it pretty much depends on your taste when comes to dramas.

Episode 7 subs are out. Thanks With S2.

Guest camgackt

Regarding the ending:

from this picture (credits: yycaf forum thread for Mr goodbye)

20060524225921344524.jpg

it seems confirmed that AJW will definitely die at the end. Does that mean we will get a sad ending? :(

Such a pleasant surprise to see that the subs for episode 7 are already out! :D

Thanks again guys, as well as the summaries. I'm still hoping that it won't be a sad ending. But then, even though this becomes one, I still can't help but watch it. I guess its one of those where "its the journey not the destination" thing.

Guest joyjoy2

Am I the only one waiting for the chinese subs.. it's taking a long time this week. And I'm going crazy waiting for it. Can't help but read the spoilers~~ muahhaa

thank you for providing the episode summaries

Hi, which site are u usually downloading the one with Chinese Sub?

The site I frequent visit not really working this two days for eps 8 till 10.

Guest joyjoy2

FYI, chinese sub for ep 8 to 10 are already out.

please check out the chinese forum.

:lol:

Hi, could you pls give me the Chinese sub link? thanks

Guest inyoungishot

Does anyone know what cell phone AJW uses in this drama it looks pretty nice, i want to get one. thanks for the help.

Guest gebera

Hi, could you pls give me the Chinese sub link? thanks

u may wish to check out this forum www.kdocn.com.

u will find some useful link there.

regards,

I laughed my head off at that scene in episode 9 where Kyle told YI he likes her... and straightaway her mobile (is that LG Chocolate???) rang and HS told her he loves her... OMG she was in a state of shock! LOL... that scene is so funny!

Kyle looks more like a Japanese than a Korean though... and he is hot. :sweatingbullets:

Guest joyjoy2

u may wish to check out this forum www.kdocn.com.

u will find some useful link there.

regards,

Hi gebera,

Thanks for the link.. :)

Yoon is such a good actor...his crying makes me get all teary everytime!!! We finally found out how his name came to be Yoon, heh. OYN named him Yoon by giving AJW's last name to him...'YOON Hyun-Suh'...it's cute. The beginning of episode 10 just left my mouth hanging open...I read spoilers about the process of how OYN came about in giving birth to Yoon...but actually watching the episode and hearing her say it just made me just whoa. I honestly cannot believe she did that...even without AJW knowing. I was shocked as much as how AJW was in that episode. I mean seriously...it's obviously hard to forgive a woman that would do such a thing. AJW is in a horrible position right now...not knowing what to do...whether to accept the shocking news or to just ignore it...whether to accept Yoon as his son or not...whether to move on with his life along with LBY or not...gosh. OYN's role is not evil itself...but just that one incident just makes her character somewhat look bad.

i finally watched up to 10... i feel so sad for yoon!! :tears: seriously though

i wanna slap that stupid oyn ... what ajw said to her ... that was all so true. i feel bad for the dilema that ajw is in & what really pisses me off is she had the gall to assume that ajw should be family with them just because he & yoon got on. that woman is so deluded. i think it's terrible that she gave yoon hope/hints before she even sort out ajw's feelings about having fathered yoon indirectly. the part when she asked yoon about moving to us and he straightaway thought they are going there to be with his dad. whatever it is ... she's a manipulative woman. and i don't like how she likes to ask him if his 'heart' belongs to her. grr... anyway, i was just thinking ... ajw can't be that seriously sick if he can survive the news that yoon is his kid?

:mellow:

i thought ajw was so mean to lby though ... making her get down from his car after what she said ... even if he's angry & in shock from finding out about yoon. he should have seen her home.

I like every single LBY and AJW scene...they are so cute together!!!

Here are a couple of scenes that I enjoyed watching.

-The spiderman scene...that was SO touching. Who would have thought AJW would be a type of person who would do such a thing for Yoon...and the moment they shared together...shooting invisible webs. When Yoon came out of the school...AJW told him how he's sorry for being late...he was busy flying around, on top of buildings...and than Yoon crying out calling him dad...aww~

-And how can i forget the spiderman kiss scene...it was just like seeing the spiderman movie...where they kissed...except it was LBY who had the mask on...and they did it in the car...not upside down...okay, i'll stop now...lol.

-The fortune teller scene...the old grandpa was super confused as to why AJW would come to him to express his problems...he was telling how AJW should ask his family or friends...etc. Than after AJW leaves...the grandpa was writing down things...and we find out that he has a son...mother and family are all alive...but at the end...the grandpa says: 'i'm glad i did not tell him this'....i did not know what he met by that....is he referring to the information that he wrote down about AJW...or would it be about AJW and his heart condition/his faith...that the grandpa didn't mention...i dunno...that left me hanging.

-The scene where AJW pack his bags and leaves OYN's home. Yoon asking AJW where he was going and if he was going somewhere far...than he asks himself whether this is a dream or not...and AJW tells him to go inside and sleep so more. AJW gets into his car and Yoon comes out and stands by his car...AJW hesitate in opening the window...Yoon standing outside the car crying...car leaves and yoon is crying even harder...wipes his tear and says: 'this is not a dream!'...sad...

-The scene when AJW calls up LBY while she was with Kyle...Kyle asks LBY if he can love her...LBY is shocked...AJW hears this and tells LBY to answer Kyle's question in front of him....LBY makes all these dumb excuses saying that she is with a lot of people...or that her cell phone's battery is dying...than AJW tells LBY that he loves her...and she is shocked again...hah~

-The scene where AJW is sleeping on the ground of his new apartment...LBY lays down and falls asleep with him. He wakes up kind of shocked...makes her food...and the conversation they have...etc.

-The birthday party scene...my two favorite parts was the singing...AJW sang the happy birthday song with a totally different lyric...it was interesting and entertaining...and the scene where Yoon blows out the candles on the hat! That was the funniest part...I was wondering why Yoon told his mom that he did not need candles for the birthday cake...that was too cute! He blows the candles and AJW and OYN act as if they are blown away...hehe...too bad the excitment didn't last the whole night!

-The scenes of Yoon sleeping with his hands raised above his head. AJW asks why Yoon sleeps as if he's cheering 'hooray'...Yoon explains to him that he's not cheering for 'hooray'...when asked why he sleeps like that...Yoon tells AJW that he's being punished. (kids raises their hands up high in the air when they do something bad)...when AJW asks him why again...Yoon tells him because it's fun...lol...what a dorky, yet cute kid.

i enjoyed all those scenes too. i wonder when lby is gonna realise what he meant by

offering her the role of director's personal concierge in Vegas. keke ... so from the preview ... ajw said he will try his best to be a good father to yoon. i don't think he mean that he will be husband to oya too?!!!! and oh man ... the gall of that stupid woman to talk to lby ... probably to ask her to give up on ajw. but i'm sure YI will give her some shocking answer ... hahaha ... she's so unconventional anyway.

oh and another part that was funny is when kyle asked ajw if he's satisfied with his car wash ... haha ... and ajw asked lby. and that poor guy didn't know what that car wash is about.

i finally watched up to 10... i feel so sad for yoon!! :tears: seriously though

i wanna slap that stupid oyn ... what ajw said to her ... that was all so true. i feel bad for the dilema that ajw is in & what really pisses me off is she had the gall to assume that ajw should be family with them just because he & yoon got on. that woman is so deluded. i think it's terrible that she gave yoon hope/hints before she even sort out ajw's feelings about having fathered yoon indirectly. the part when she asked yoon about moving to us and he straightaway thought they are going there to be with his dad. whatever it is ... she's a manipulative woman. and i don't like how she likes to ask him if his 'heart' belongs to her. grr... anyway, i was just thinking ... ajw can't be that seriously sick if he can survive the news that yoon is his kid?

:mellow:

i thought ajw was so mean to lby though ... making her get down from his car after what she said ... even if he's angry & in shock from finding out about yoon. he should have seen her home.

i enjoyed all those scenes too. i wonder when lby is gonna realise what he meant by

offering her the role of director's personal concierge in Vegas. keke ... so from the preview ... ajw said he will try his best to be a good father to yoon. i don't think he mean that he will be husband to oya too?!!!! and oh man ... the gall of that stupid woman to talk to lby ... probably to ask her to give up on ajw. but i'm sure YI will give her some shocking answer ... hahaha ... she's so unconventional anyway.

oh and another part that was funny is when kyle asked ajw if he's satisfied with his car wash ... haha ... and ajw asked lby. and that poor guy didn't know what that car wash is about.

Oh true that! Just because she confessed to ajw...she thinks that they can happily live ever after or something? Please...just telling ajw that shocking news to him probably made his heart problems worse...gah! Like I said...oyn doesn't look evil in the outside...and of course she is a good mother (after all...she took good care of yoon for 7 years as a single mother)...but the whole process she went through to give birth to yoon is just an evil act itself. Well at least I don't want to literally kill oyn in this drama like that evil/two-faced BaeDeuk witch in 'Dear Heaven'...gosh...I wanted to kill my t.v. last night watching an episode on video.

Yeah...it was mean of ajw to just stop his car and kick lby out of his car for what she said. Now that they are offically dating and all (well...though it does not seem like they are truly couples...well they are...but not a couple that I would imagine in my head!)...he should be more caring and stuff. I actually want to see them go out and have fun at an amusement park or something...yes, typical...but it would be so cute! lol.

Hehe..the whole car wash...hilarious.

He kicked her out of his car? :o

Haha.. so typical hyun suh though.

I usually can't tolerate this kind of act, but since I haven't seen what actually she was saying to him to make him behave like that,....judging from it, he probably pretty pissed off at her, but deep down he must have felt apologetic for 'throwing' her off like that.

What I want to see is the scene after this 'incident'. :lol:

Who will apologize to whom first? :P

I love this series for its uniquely funny dialogues between the two leads (reminds me a lot of Lovers in Prague and Alone in love).

Their chemistry for each other is really refreshing to see. ^^

This goes for both for Jo Dong Hyuk - Lee Bo Young too. Kyle seems to be really smitten now ^^

AJW has always been such a great actor, and it does seem like from all of his dramas I've seen, he can pulled off ANY role "thrown" at him *thumbs-up*

Hope this series will have a great ending! ^^

Guest sparklinghugs

He kicked her out of his car? :o

Haha.. so typical hyun suh though.

I usually can't tolerate this kind of act, but since I haven't seen what actually she was saying to him to make him behave like that,....judging from it, he probably pretty pissed off at her, but deep down he must have felt apologetic for 'throwing' her off like that.

What I want to see if the scene after this 'incident'. :lol:

Who will apologize to whom first? :P

I love this series for its uniquely funny dialogues between the two leads (reminds me a lot of Lovers in Prague and Alone in love). Their chemistry for each other is really refreshing to see. ^^

This goes for both for Jo Dong Hyuk - Lee Bo Young too. Kyle seems to be really smitten now ^^

AJW has always been such a great actor, and it does seem like from all of his dramas I've seen, he can pulled off ANY role "thrown" at him *thumbs-up*

Hope this series will have a great ending! ^^

Their chemistry for each other is really refreshing to see. ^^

Totally agree. omg it better have a good ending and not have me sobbing in my bed all day....-_-

Archived