The Official " Where Can I Buy This" Canadian Thread

Guest Honey_Babee

Guest swtbabiiee

does anyone know where i can find the PHYSICIANS FORMULA line in toronto? please and thanks :D

Shopper's Drug Mart!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soyabeangirl16

price range: less than 40 bucks

what im looking for: something that looks like this: clickie

and also are there any fob clothing stores that arent in PMall? :(

Guest bluebyul

price range: less than 40 bucks

what im looking for: something that looks like this: clickie

and also are there any fob clothing stores that arent in PMall? :(

Not sure if they still do, but I have seen tops/dresses like that at Sirens/Stitches.

This was during the earlier year...but you can always check it out there as well.

The material was kinda alright as well.

Guest jybaby

a lot of "fob clothing" can generally be found in white stores...it's just the person wearing it and how they put it together to look "fob"

a white one piece like that ^ can be found at urban behaviour or anywhere among those kind of storess =/

Guest 3.rica

Hii

Im looking to buy *tall Gladiator Sandals in the GTA , does anyone noe where I can get them ?

*those gladiator sandals that are like pretty high , above the ankle but below the knee ....

lol, i dunno if that made sense :s .. but i hope you guys get the picture

EDIT - included a picture gs.jpg

Somthing like that, doesnt exactly have to be that high tho

Okay i know this is gonna be a hard one, since I know this guy doesn't do a lot....

buttt

Has any one seen any thing RON NG (吳卓羲), E.U (Emergency Unit, 學警狙擊) stuff in vancouver? Im leaning more towards the poster for EU since my brother probably wants it more for his birthday.

Guest helplessBoy

Price Range: cheap or fair

Item Name: Goth clothing or something that looks dark/evil for males

Guest melonbun

Price Range: Reasonable?

Item Name: Backpack~ (not necessarily the colour - but similar designs and sizes)

Pictures:

backpacks.pngbackpackb.png

Guest faithpuppy

Ah, yes, that store in P-mall.

Every time I pass by it, it's always closed, so I've never had an opportunity to go in... does anyone have price ranges?

I think the owner is moving his store to online business because he can't keep the location anymore? There's a facebook group though

Guest bluebyul

Hii

Im looking to buy *tall Gladiator Sandals in the GTA , does anyone noe where I can get them ?

*those gladiator sandals that are like pretty high , above the ankle but below the knee ....

lol, i dunno if that made sense :s .. but i hope you guys get the picture

EDIT - included a picture http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/li10_2006/gs.jpg

Somthing like that, doesnt exactly have to be that high tho

I would assume that there are still some left, but I saw ones like that (tall) at the Sirens outlet at Orfus Rd.

I think that they were dark brown?

Not sure of the price...but if you take the chance and go there, there are a lot of good deals on the strip :)

You also might want to try China Town. My friend bought a pretty pair for cheap there last year.

Lasted her a decent amount of time.

Guest bottle

does anyone know in which stores and around which aisle would i find the various oils such as castor oil (cold-pressed), extra virgin olive oil, jojoba oil, and tea tree oil?

the organic kinds that can be used for the oil cleansing method (ocm), please!

thanks.

edit: forgot to mention, i'm in toronto (:

Guest bluebyul

does anyone know in which stores and around which aisle would i find the various oils such as castor oil (cold-pressed), extra virgin olive oil, jojoba oil, and tea tree oil?

the organic kinds that can be used for the oil cleansing method (ocm), please!

thanks.

edit: forgot to mention, i'm in toronto (:

EVOO can be found is a lot of regular grocery stores like superstore, loblaws, metro.

Castor oil...I didn't know there was a specific one for OCM...I just bought mine at Shoppers, small container in the stomach aisle (laxative apparently? something like that so its in that aisle. ) I read somewhere that you can find jojoba oil and tea tea oil at SDM as well, but I have yet to see them when I go to them. Are you planning on using all oils for your method to see which one works the best for you???

Just make sure you read up on it enough (I assuming you have already though...)

Goodluck with it, it didn't work out well for me, but I'm jealous for those that it does work for.

Guest threetwoone

^ the tea tree oil at shoppers is located with the vitamins. its bogo half off this week!

Guest mleung92

anyone know where I can find a black casual blazer ? :)

i've looked in so many places, and can't find any ! :(

PLEASE HELP, it's pretty urgent!

Archived