[movie 2004] My Brother 우리형

Guest jhing

I cried a waterfall watching this movie. I'm sucker for tearjerker movies. I watched this movie for Won Bin, but ended up becoming a fan of Shin Ha Kyun instead. :P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest xxoranjeesanxx

wow...I just saw this movie and my face is a mess and my eyes are so swollen. This movie was so good and emotional...it was so sad. This is definitely one of my top favorites. It brough laughter and tears as well...such a great movie.

• 3 weeks later...

Omigosh, WB's latest hair cut is like the one from this movie. Except maybe for that slash thingie on the side of his head. :lol:

Thanks to Samshiki/WNES

wonbin3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^ hehe I watched it for WB too. But I really liked the whole story. I thought it was very sad and touching. And yeah, the acting from the whole cast was superb! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shin Ha Kyun isn't so goodlooking here with a split lip and all but he's such a great actor. Handsome too minus the split lip. :lol:

Up for WB! I miss him. I hope he makes another movie like this one when he gets back from the army. Maybe he'll be the special child this time. :lol: Why not? It's one of WB's dream roles. :D

yes, this movie is indeed a tearjerker but it has its funny moments too. :D

agreed

I found the 'aspirin' poem funny. So stupid :D And Won Bin liked it, because he had no idea of poems

• 2 weeks later...
:lol:Sushi! The "aspirin" poem was indeed hilarious. And I cannot believe that Won Bin actually thought it was the best poem ever written in the history of mankind. :lol:

I also liked the part when Won Bin tried to explain how to write a poem. :D

But I don't understand why mi-ryung's(was that her name?) brother didn't hit Won Bin for going out with his 'baby sister'. At their first meeting he couldn't know that won bin broked up with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, I finally found this thread. :D I love love this movie... I didn't really expect to cry, really, but then came the latter part of the movie and BAM! there were the tears, haha. And there were a lot of tears too :D. It was a great movie, and Won Bin did great as usual, and I loved Shin Ha Kyun's acting as well. Both are extremely talented. The OST is nice too; not the BEST, but it brings back memories of the movie, especially the tracks with the dialogue. :]

Archived