Marcel Nguyen

Guest anyaluvsmodels

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest massive toene

Olympic face of the day? How could it be anyone other than Marcel Nguyen oh my God so cute!

image-383541-galleryV9-rqii.jpgimage-385785-galleryV9-tbjc.jpgtopTeaser_crop_Marcel-Nguyen-strahlt-ber

Fabian Hambuechen was considered a favorite to medal gymnastics. When he slips up, Marcel Nguyen has its grand entrance. When he won Olympic all-around silver -. And ended a 76-year long dry spell

So that’s Olympic Silver: No sooner had Marcel Nguyen got his medal around his neck, the 24-year-old took his trophy in hand and looked at them, laughing. It looked a little, when Nguyen feel like the wrong movie. Next to him better, just a place, was the winner of the Olympic campaign more: Kohei Uchimura of Japan.

It took a while to understand Nguyen had his second place really. He had been “surprised that it turned out just fine,” he later found still had words and left it again normally.

As the medal was outstanding, by a look into the Olympic history books: it was the first Olympic all-around medal for the German team for 76 years. A great favorite Uchimura led after the first unit, claiming that leadership throughout the entire competition. Kohei had earned the gold medal, so Nguyen, who is currently the best Japanese gymnast in the world. “And I’m proud that I’m the best here today behind him.”

Nguyen has begun attracting attention in London both for his Vietnamese heritage and for his GQ-model looks. He was born to a Vietnamese father and a German mother in Munich on September 8, 1987. He began taking an interest in gymnastics at the age of four but his serious training began in 1995 at the regional training center in Munich. In 2002 he was elevated to the Junior National Team, and became the national junior champion on parallel bars, runner up on rings and third in vault.

marcel-nguyen-jube_37586027.jpgimage.jpg

1.jpg
image-385783-galleryV9-fkix.jpg
image-385779-galleryV9-lbmz.jpg
source: goldsea.com

Guest anotherfan

As soon as I saw his name I go; he's mixed...that a Vietnamese last name!
and he's soooo cute...wow!
I am so glad he's got the silver medal for men's individual all-around gymnastics final!!
good for him. Yay!

I was so amazed to see him compete in the Men's Individual All-Around competition! He totally nailed his routines to earn that silver. Amazing!!

Guest massive toene

Here is a video of him at the Olympics 2012 in the Men´s Individual All-Around competition:

^so cool!

1-4.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

London-2012-Turnen.jpg

Guest massive toene

2nd Silver Medal:

Germany's Marcel Nguyen, the European champion, was second, adding another silver to his one from the men's all-around.

goslingshouts07aug1203.jpg

148073092.jpg

Nguyen’s routine was impressive, but the European champion took a hop forward on his dismount and needed to windmill his arms to steady himself.

image-385769-galleryV9-ruye.jpg

As expected, Feng Zhe of China won the gold in men's parallel bars with a score of 15.966. Marcel Nguyen of Germany (15.800) took silver, while France's Hamilton Sabot (15.566) won the bronze.

mediamedia0153bd13-37fd-4fff-9e37-dfc326image-385964-panoV9free-xsgh.jpg

image-385805-galleryV9-rsbx.jpg

Archived