FANFICS!!!!

Guest Sophi.e*

Guest rainydreams

i know what you mean o no years of beloved fanfics that are not in my grasp anymore how shall i live? i was just planning to save this one i love too...i hope people repost all their really really old fanfics....my world is turned upside down T_T

Guest Gemini_Chicah

Since the soompi main site doesn't accept completed fics for now, does that mean we have to repost them in here? Or do we let it disappear forever :x

Guest miriyum

I'm one of the writers.

And I can tell you now, for those who

haven't saved any of their chapters.

It's going to take a little while. :(

luckily though, some others had saved their fanfics on xanga, or some other readers had saved the chapters.

but this gives a chance for authors to change bits of their story they didn't like, proofread, or just start a better plot they had in mind, like me ^__^

Guest sixth.

dont get me started. i have to REWRITE MY FANFIC. gurhhh it took me HALF A YEAR TO WRITE WHAT I HAD. and i had the stupidity to NOT save it. whoopeedoo.

Guest Sophi.e*

hahhah.. this might sound funnny but its true... how do u post a next chapter for a fanfic??? to click the button newtopic in the fanfic??? cna someone PM me??? THANKS!! and also how do u find ur OWN fanfic??? is it in my controls? if it is than can someone tell me how and where??? THANKS

Guest milk tea!

Since the soompi main site doesn't accept completed fics for now, does that mean we have to repost them in here? Or do we let it disappear forever :x

The main site is gone too. or it appears to be.

Archived