can't do anything...lol..can't wait till my own laptop arrives soon,

then i can sneak on during my break at school or during my study periods..LOL

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SweetsLove

SKYPE CAST IS NOW UP!

PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK AND SIGN IN TO JOIN!

Click here!

Or call this number: +9900111826659047976 (u can paste it in a chat and click on it instead also)

You can PM me ON SKYPE to ask me to add you to the chatroom and allow you to talk!

Guest dailypanda!

Whooooo~! It's 9! Let's party =p

Hope to see some more soompiers there tonight!

By the way, I usually will add you as a contact if you go on soompi...

Sorry if this freaks some people out haha.

There's weird people that add me thinking that I'm a girl...

Guest SweetsLove

Nope u can just listen but why not join the karaoke fun?!? Haha

xD The skypecasts only get better and better ~ we have some awesome karaoke singing so continue to join!

The next SIK cast will be either tomorrow or definitely Thursday. I will post the times later! ^____^

Thank you!

EDIT EDIT::

quick note: If anyone is interested in co-hosting with me -- Give me a pm or msn me =) If you're going to co-host please make sure you're not a shy person ahaha xD You gotta be talkative, random, and good at generating random conversation!

Guest Crispy

Ooh, I wanna listen! ^^

Reminds me of one of my old Vent servers where people would sing Disney songs all day, ahahah. <33

But! You always host it during the Olympics! D;

Can't miss out on those. ;x

Guest SweetsLove

man I'm always going to miss it.

You need something for the west coasters

I'm sorry but I seriously put out the times I thought were good that could work for everyone else to my best efforts lol. Remember I have to sleep, I have to work, and as lame as this sounds, I have to practice atleast 2 hours of piano every single day. I'm actually a very occupied person so I've tried to make my times as flexible as possible. Maybe you could tune in or try to make it for one of the ones I run for earlier times instead of evenings. I mean when SIK runs until 12-1am, it's around 9-10pm for you, shouldnt it be okay? Alright well... here's a better question, what times would you be around for SIK then?

Crispy + Angel: Come and listen =) YOU SHOULD SING THOUGH haha.

The next one is scheduled for tonight at 10:30pm - 12:30pm

As I added in my first post though, 12:30pm is the time when no one else can join any longer. Which means, if YOU leave before 12:30 and don't come back BEFORE 12:30, you won't be able to come back. Those who are still in the skypecast will be able to stay longer even if it's past 12:30. If there is still a line up past 12:30, I will extend it for a tiny bit, otherwise we'll be ending it there. Today's skypecast is late because I won't get home from work until 10pm.

this is a pretty neat idea, kinda remind me of the online radio days, when i used to dj , ahh memories, anyways this k thing sounds pretty cooll, hope you dont have too much trouble with hosting and taking care of the other random stuff, Fighting.

Guest SweetsLove

this is a pretty neat idea, kinda remind me of the online radio days, when i used to dj , ahh memories, anyways this k thing sounds pretty cooll, hope you dont have too much trouble with hosting and taking care of the other random stuff, Fighting.

Heyy thanks for the concern haha. I've actually been an online DJ before which is why talking to myself isn't a big deal (HAHA I'm such a freak). Yeah, please do join =)

I'll manage with my other random stuff haha xD~ hwaiting!

Guest KrnZippo

I'm sorry but I seriously put out the times I thought were good that could work for everyone else to my best efforts lol. Remember I have to sleep, I have to work, and as lame as this sounds, I have to practice atleast 2 hours of piano every single day. I'm actually a very occupied person so I've tried to make my times as flexible as possible. Maybe you could tune in or try to make it for one of the ones I run for earlier times instead of evenings. I mean when SIK runs until 12-1am, it's around 9-10pm for you, shouldnt it be okay? Alright well... here's a better question, what times would you be around for SIK then?

Crispy + Angel: Come and listen =) YOU SHOULD SING THOUGH haha.

The next one is scheduled for tonight at 10:30pm - 12:30pm

As I added in my first post though, 12:30pm is the time when no one else can join any longer. Which means, if YOU leave before 12:30 and don't come back BEFORE 12:30, you won't be able to come back. Those who are still in the skypecast will be able to stay longer even if it's past 12:30. If there is still a line up past 12:30, I will extend it for a tiny bit, otherwise we'll be ending it there. Today's skypecast is late because I won't get home from work until 10pm.

wait do u mean 10:30pm to 12:30 AM?

Guest Odango

I think the times that you host are fine for West Coast People XD I think it's awesome that you try and make this available so often for everyone, even though you have a busy life yourself~ It's really nice ^^ So people~ Start to be more understanding and thankful that's she's willing to do this, k? ^^

Archived