Sing It! Karaoke Ventrilo!

Guest SweetsLove

Guest SweetsLove

What do u mean in who's timezone?...

In MY timezone? EST = Eastern btw.

Most of the week I'm working or out and I'm home in the evenings which is why the time is usually 6pm or later. Perhaps on Sundays I'll schedule it for an earlier time so everyone else in Asia or earlier times can join.

Either way, I think the 7pm-12am timespan is pretty big and within those 5 hours, I'm sure even if the timezone difference isn't exactly great, you can tune in for a little to see what's up! ^____^

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SweetsLove

SKYPE CAST IS NOW UP!

PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK AND SIGN IN TO JOIN!

Click here!

Or call this number: +9900111510331697296 (u can paste it in a chat and click on it instead also)

Guest amydien

Im in the skype cast now, but is there a chat going on? I can only hear the singing (beautiful voice btw XD)

How do I join the group chat?

Guest dailypanda!

Gah! I was pretty nervous singing haha. I don't know if I could be heard or not =p

Gosh, so many people sound so good... I was reluctant to sing haha. I'm pretty bad =p

But it's all good fun. My family's pretty much been listening in all night and they are impressed with some people!

Guest SweetsLove

Generally there is no chat room to chat with everyone but I will see what I can do about that for the next skype cast!

Today's Skypecast was a success! We got MANY MANY MANY soompiers on today!! (Aaron, Tae Gyung, NKP, Shannon, zone22zone, x3wendy, fantastikk, Sujjang, Yekki, Michael, Odango, Panda, RiderKamen, KrnZippo, and plenty others that I prolly didnt notice!) --- And everyone got their turn to sing (not to mention me and several other people who ended up co-hosting haha)

We heard lots of great performances and many amusing ones today so continue to join in and listen/perform for my next skypecast!!!!

I will post the next one's information here =)

Guest Ariah`

Bah, I want to join the next one so badly. x__x Hopefully my sister will get her PC up and running again, soon. I can't believe I can't use it on a Mac. T_T

Guest SweetsLove

Bah, I want to join the next one so badly. x__x Hopefully my sister will get her PC up and running again, soon. I can't believe I can't use it on a Mac. T_T

Awww it's okay. Mac's are painful with certain programs sometime. I hope you can join us next time!

great idea.

props to whoever came up with it

Thanks (: I was actually inspired by being added into a skypechat where they were singing so I thought I could start one with Soompi and other places I knew =)

dang! i'd missed it TT-TT

i was at school TT-TT

oh well, next time =]

Next time lynnie! <3

EDIT:::

I figured out a way for everyone to chat while we are listening so next time our skypecasts will improve even more!

I will link everyone to a chatroom when Skypecast starts and I'm setting it so that I will give you the power to post/type in the chatroom. Meaning, everyone will be only reading and cannot send messages until I give you permission. So you must pm me on Skype unless I already know you to give you permission. I'm not trying to be strict, but this in a sense completely prevents random people from saying stupid things in the chat. Also, if there are a billion people joining the chat for some odd reason, they can only read and not type which covers the issue of chaos haha. In case of anything else that causes disturbance, I CAN EJECT and BAN people from the chat so no worries, the chat will be under control =) You guys are all free to chat!! ^____^

Guest SweetsLove

Haha I came home from a long day of work :P I'd like to relax a little haha. As for instrumentals gene, that's just self provided. Many of us sing acapella anyhow o.o

Guest Chrissymaru

this sounds really fun. If we join, we don't have to sing. can we just listen? =D

Hoping I can make it to tonight's chat

Archived