Sing It! Karaoke Ventrilo!

Guest SweetsLove

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lynni3z

oh wow....lol...JM was telling me about this last night.

i went in, and OMG there's so MANY PEOPLE! O_O

but it does sound fun listening to people sing XD

Guest SweetsLove

Yea JM showed me that this morning. Which gave me the idea to start one for Soompi and other people I know who sing =)

Guest SweetsLove

Well, everyone has their own personal preference. I have like 10 different servers I go to for Ventrilo cause I have a lot of gaming friends. I just think its a little more of a wild atmosphere with vent. SKYPECAST on the other hand is a little more controlled, and BETTER in a sense, depending on who's hosing it and controlling the situation. I personally prefer this Skype set up with tabs to sing because it makes sure people are going to sing SOMETHING, otherwise, the Host or Co-host can keep the atmosphere going. It is more like an interactive podcast.

Either way, yesterday was really fun so I encourage everyone to join the next time I host one! ^^

I will post the link/number here the next time i run it =)

Last night we had a peak about 15 people which included some random opera-style singers and people who played acoustics... and some soompi people also! I believe we had about 6-7 singing consecutively ~ and a lot of weird talk from me haha and Kyo Hanjin (he was hosting cause mine wasnt working).

We were joined by Kyo hanjin, dailypanda, riderkamen, Itachi (aaron), x3Wendy, fantastikk, etc etc (and for those I didnt name, please dont kill me:P)

SO COME AND JOIN THE FUN!

Guest yummiedesire

haha i always wondered what the heck this was xD

it seems interestnig maybe next time when i have the

chance ^^

Guest dailypanda!

I can't wait for the next broadcast =p

I might play piano or something haha

My singing is not that great =p

But all in all, the whole thing was great!

A LOT of FUN! I encourage everyone to at least check it out~!

Guest Tae Gyung Jin Hwa

JOIN IN SKYPECAST THERE IS GONNA BE ANOTHER ONE TONIGHT FOR WESTERN PEEPS AND MORNING FOR ASIAN HOMIES^^ SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!! MORE THE MERRIER!!

Guest amydien

What time is the next one?

I wanted to join last night but it was pretty late. This sounds like a super fun idea! I wanna hear others sing too :D

Is this just for kpop singers/fans or Jpop ok too?

Guest SweetsLove

I will make it sometime earlier evening (for the sane people) tonight EST time. I named it ASIAN Karaoke so you can sing any Asian language. =)

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO

The next scheduled skypecast is:

TONIGHT STARTING AT 7:30pm EST and will continue until 12:30am EST!

I will be hosting and Tae Gyung Jin Hwa will be Co-hosting! ^___^

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

Aww, this reminds me of the time soompi singers chat/sang via yahoo chat.

That was like... four or five years ago. o_o

those yahoo chats were fun... and yeah five years ago that makes me feel super old.

Guest dailypanda!

I might just be listening in again tonight. I have a webcam, a headset, and a microphone...

Yet all three of them sound really static-y when I use them for Skype.

I tested all three with the Skype Test Call thing and I can barely make out what I'm saying

because there's so much static and stuff. It's rather annoying... so I might

go out and get a new mic or something later.

EDIT: Nevermind! I found out there was some setting on my webcam that made the mic all stupid.

But I fixed it, so it works now!

Archived