Monochrome Factor!

Guest Autumn1430263885

Guest Autumn1430263885

:D!Wootwoot. Another new anime i started watching recently...it's pretty good =)
you can watch it at Crunchy Roll ^^ Not to sure about the manga since i haven't checked it out yet....~~
510580.jpg
Plot/Summary
(from wiki)
The story revolves around high school student Akira Nikaido, a typical slacker living a normal life. That is, until he meets the mysterious Shirogane, a man who suddenly appears and tells him that they have a destiny together. When Akira hears this, he is shocked and doesn't believe a word of it. Aya, a friend of Akira, forgets something in the school one night, and asks Akira to help her and go find it. He agrees, and while there, he gets attacked by a shadow monster. Shirogane convinces him that the balance between the human world and the shadow world has been distorted and that Akira must become a "shin"- a creature of the shadow world- in order to help restore the balance.

Genre's: Fantasy,Action,Shounen-AiVolumes: 11 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4206Published by: Tokyopop (up to vol 4)Anime Episodes: 24

lols. When i first watched this i didn't know it was shounen ai. It reminds me off Loveless! It's funny too image

Random Pictures:
UchihaSasukeKun-image-uchihasasukekun-E2

hd-wallpapers-monochrome-factor-wallpape
monochrome-1a.jpg

shirogane scares me sometimes... ._.

Archived