Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok

Guest Jessi

Guest Jessi

Aweeeeesome manga and anime =)I was wondering if anyone else watched this or read it? I'm waiting for my shipment of manga books to come in for the second season...Loki is gorgeous xD;
key_art_mythical_detective_loki_ragnarok
Plot:
Loki, the Norse god of mischief, has been exiled to the human world by the god Odin for reasons that he doesn't understand. Along with being exiled, Loki is forced to take the form of a human child, and the only way he can return to the realm of the gods is by collecting the evil auras which take over human hearts. In order to do this, he starts a detective agency which specializes in the paranormal. Loki is assisted by his loyal companion Yamino and the pair are soon joined by a human girl named Mayura who is manic for mysteries and often unwittingly assists him in catching the auras. As time passes, however, other Norse gods and characters appear, some of whom befriend Loki and others of whom are intent on assassinating him.

Volumes: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4712Anime Episodes:  26

-animepapernet-picture-standard-anime-ma

31976.jpg

The-Mythical-Detective-Loki-Ragnarok-myt

• 3 years later...

Wha Wha Wha!! Why is this manga/anime so underrated?=/

I just watched it, and it's pretty good actually, but true that this isn't the best though;*

Loki is so cute, and so is the other characters too, not to mention that Loki's adult form is so hot<333

Btw is people looking for this with sub, which isn't able to be found anywhere=/ But I found it on Veoh^^

Just pm me, and I will give you guys link or something;* About the anime I wish there was a season 2 though, cause they left us so hanging at the end.... urgh..;S

Images!!<33333333333333

MythicalDetectiveLoki22.jpg

lokiragnarok1.jpg

MythicalDetectiveLoki26.jpg

mythicalcast-1.jpg

MythicalDetectiveLoki3.jpg

lokiandyamino.jpg___heimdall4.jpg

I think this manga/anime deserve more love!!!^^

Guest mkgsb

i love this!!!

personally i think the manga is better

but i really was hoping for a second season

they totally left us hanging after showing that girl in the last episode

grrrr....

loki is hot in his true form

but still, he is so cute as a little boy.

actually, when i asked myf ather in china to buy me an anime dvd,

i forgot to specify the title and so after not being able to contact my dad...

when he came home, he bought me this.

at first i was pretty reluctant but as i watched the series, i grew to love it

and thus i became a fan!!!

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE LOVE!!!

~ Gin

Archived