OFFICIAL FILIPINO BEAUTIES/CELEBS!!!!!

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pixiegirl99

she look like a PONDS ad girl

Yes, Georgina used to model for Ponds. :) The last pic was for the Ponds ad. BTW, here are some more Georgina pics:

VideoSnapshot7.jpg

z16285419.jpg

z16285094.jpg

868373007203_0_ALB.jpg

smaller.jpg

Guest x ALWAYSPiNAY

omg.. omg.. john prats! he`s so cute! i just watch`d D`Anothers today. :D

i like georgina wilson`s university jacket. o __ o;; oo so pretty.

the picture of deither ocampo&the heart on his chest is cute&hot. x)

gasp! where are all the Champions? i only see Christina Bautista&Sarah Geronimo! what about.. Rachelle Ann Go? Mark Bautista? Eric Santos (i forgot.. is he one?)

&where`s piolo pascual? keke.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest trial_12

th_chalk.jpg

TJ Trinidad

(Kristine Heromosa's co-lead actor in her current drama "Gulong ng Palad"(wheel of life(?)) sorry fo the bad translation of the title....at least i did not say "wheel of the palm" hehehehe)

TONI09152005033638_7650.jpg

toni01adj.jpg

Toni Gonzaga

host of Pinoy Big Brother..I really find her beautiful

and here are some of the guys linked to Toni

piolo.jpg

Piolo Pascual

~well not so linked...it's just that they were on a softdink commercial before and Toni's character screamed out "I LOVE YOU PIOLO!!!!"

30_vhong.jpg

Vhong Navarro

~her co-anchor in Wazzup wazzup...well, not really an item but here are the two guys who are really closely-lnked to Toni gonzaga

show7.jpg

Luis Manzano

~co-host in Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity edition and publicly admits that he is courting Toni...

sammed.jpg

Sam Milby

~the ex-housemate of PBB season 1 and a certified hottie...he was a figure skater,a song writer,singer,gymnast,guitar player,model and many more!

Guest Simply_M3

i wish that the Pinoy entertainment industry has more pure blooded Pinoys and Pinays. I have yet to really see that TRUE Pilipino beauty.

but if i were to pick who is the prettiest out of all the pictures, it'd have to be Heart, even she's chinoy...but she's pretty non-the-less;

and sarah geronimo is one of the cutest girls ive seen so far.

Guest angel2nyt

i wish that the Pinoy entertainment industry has more pure blooded Pinoys and Pinays. I have yet to really see that TRUE Pilipino beauty.

but if i were to pick who is the prettiest out of all the pictures, it'd have to be Heart, even she's chinoy...but she's pretty non-the-less;

and sarah geronimo is one of the cutest girls ive seen so far.

a lot of filipinos have foreign blood that sometimes we really dont know it

so as my history professor would say it "almost all filipinos have something foreign in them"

Guest ilovetakeshi

a lot of filipinos have foreign blood that sometimes we really dont know it

so as my history professor would say it "almost all filipinos have something foreign in them"

Everyone has something foreign in them if you look hard enough in their family tree. But i think she means someone full (or predominantly) Malay.

Archived