OFFICIAL FILIPINO BEAUTIES/CELEBS!!!!!

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea who she is but I think she is so damn cute. I think her name is Aiza Marquez, not sure. She was also in that movie The Great Raid, but not totally sure on that one either.

http://pinoystyle.net/slide_shows/Aiza_Marquez/004.jpg

Aiza was not in The Great Raid. Your talking about Natalie Mendoza who starred there as Mina.

mendoza.jpgnatalie.png

Natalie Mendoza

She's an actress in America and she starred in American movies called The Descent, The Great Raid, and Moulin Rouge.. are some of her projects. Please don't get that girl mistake for this girl because they are both different.

Lmao my friend --> "this thread has singlehandedly made me believe in my people once again"

daym lol pinoy/pinay people are so under appreciated =O

no they are not. i don't think there are alot of filipinos who are like that. unless they have never been to the philippines or even know any filipino actors then that would count them as one who don't appreciate filipinos.

but i'd say it's their own problem if they don't appreciate their own culture. people should just be proud of what they are. be it because of their language or their own culture ways.

whats sarah geronimo's pics doin in this thread?

what are you talking about? there is no sarah geronimo picture up here. and even if she was here she should be here. she's filipino.

anyway here is one for you.

sarah.jpgsarah2.jpg

253487635l.jpg

sarah geronimo - singer/actress

camilleprats.jpg

camile prats - actress

heard she's in gma now. :[

Archived