OFFICIAL FILIPINO BEAUTIES/CELEBS!!!!!

Guest bubbles20

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest huggxbuddy

No idea who she is but I think she is so damn cute. I think her name is Aiza Marquez, not sure. She was also in that movie The Great Raid, but not totally sure on that one either.

004.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yoojini

john's the cutest and most handsome~! :w00t: a lot of the actresses are so pretty. they've got such nice skin, eyes, and facial shapes.

Guest mz.catherine

--FOUND IT YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAYYY!!! *jump up and down* ^^!! kekek! been looking for this thread since the first time i saw it allllllloooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg ttttttiiimmmeee aaagggggoo!1 hahah! ANYWAIS HEART ISS HHHHHHOOOOOOTTTTT!!! and this other girl anne curtis? anyone has a pic of her? shes adorable too!

Guest __laine

brent javier, yeahh he's pretty hott.

when i used to watch TFC a lot like years ago i had a huge crush on patrick garcia. any pictures?

Guest mz.catherine

haha!! thenx for sharing anne's pic! DANG! shes so gorgeouse! last time i saw her shows she still act cutish, like you know how they all are! but now she shows off her cleavage too >.<! SHE LOOKS SOOO MATURE on those pics! DANG! SO HOT haha! lmao!

oh and right i found/searched for Jolina Magdangal's pic ,just because she's too cute :rolleyes:

jolina.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

jolina.jpg

she looks so young even if she's in her early 20's? haha! she redefines the word accesories haha! i love her voice too =D

Guest DementedSovereignity

^ She's quite pretty ^_^ Like all the other Filipino stars posted.

Anyway, I really like Erich Gonzales and this girl named Aileen Iwamoto. I don't know if anyone knows her, but if someone has a picture of Aileen, please do post it. She's beautiful.

Archived