Guest darkfairy

They were together for 2 years?O_O

And when Nick and Selena are together only she admit this.=.=

Attention freak.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babyN_xxs

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats why she is such a BEEP too Selena Gomez............. i get it..

i thought she was only rivals cuz they were both Disney Stars...

Guest o.jung.ban.hap

Most people don't really go in that deep. Someone loves attention....*eye roll*

Offense intended, Miss Miley.

Guest LionAngel

will all her scandals, i don't know if i'm the only

one who can't take those words from her seriously >.<

but heyyy, the photoshoot is very nice.. and i loved the clothes she wore XD

Guest pencilcasee.

LOL funny article. Though I don't find Nick all that attractive, I still don't know what he was thinking back then. Oh young kids and their drama :)

Guest Amanda Plz

'I think you're beautiful and I really like you.' And I was like, 'Oh, my gosh, I like you so much.'"

After they broke up at the end of 2007, Cyrus tells Seventeen, "At first I bawled for a month straight. I was so sad. I just went into this weird funk. And I dyed my hair black. When we were dating, Nick wanted me to get highlights � and so I did that, and I got myself looking great. And then, on the day we broke up, I was like, I want to make my hair black now � I don't want to look pretty; I want to look hard-core. I was rebelling against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, I've got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am."

LOLOLOLOL

Are you john teshing kidding me? She's not serious is she? She wanted to look HARD-CORE :rolleyes:. Omg. I'm dying.

Guest honey&bits

I don't get why she says that she's still in love with him when there are rumors around that he's dating Selena, that's a bit rude on her part =_=

And omg, became a couple on the FIRST DAY THEY MET???? Miley, you are not doing anything to help us teenagers be seen in a more mature light. On the other hand the photoshoot looks really good. :rolleyes:

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

ah pls!!

i'm not believing what she is saying.

haha but it's funny how they dated when they first met!

Guest mango-iee

She finally admits that she once dated Nick Jonas.

There's no need to dye her hair black cause she broke up with Nick Jonas...that is just, so childish.

Guest tecktonik/

I like Miley's photoshoot pictures. They look very pretty ^^ Although, why is she admitting that she dated Nick now? It's just so random, and she acted as if it wasn't a big deal. And somethings a bit fishy. >_> Just when the "Selena-Nick" scandal came out, she decided to release to the world that Nick and Miley were 'in love' and yeah. They dated for two years... So they got together when they were 12 or what? Love, right.

But it's their life. I guess it isn't our right to judge Miley but you cant deny that something is a bit suspicious... o_o

Guest watermelon586

im glad he's not with her anymore, with the way she's been acting lately...probably wouldn't have been a good influence on him.

Nick and Selena are waaaaaay cuter together anyway lol

Guest vanggirlie

seems like this interview gives miley a chance to openly declare that she's leaving the door open for him to come back into her life. is that why she's all up on selena's business because selena and nick are dating...miley needs to grow up.

i don't see how nick jonas is good looking or attractive...i mean he ain't ugly but nothing extra special for me. i guess everyone's got their own taste.

Archived