Miley Cyrus Says She And Nick Jonas Were 'in Love'

Immortal_Angel

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alias1234ever

"No one can touch me, no one's mine. I'm myself. I think it's sexy to do your own thing."

LOL!!!!!!!!! Shall I link a picture of her all over that one guy... uh what's his name again?

Guest Rainie

is it wrong for me to be laughing while reading the article

i don't know why i just cant take it seriously

lol, me neither. Why is the press so caught up on 15 year old puppy love?

Guest Storytime

She's a l-i-a-r. lol. Where's that thread with her all over that guy? And was this before or after she made fun of Demi&Selena?

Guest nessa

wow how naive she sounds in her article. But really... in love at the age of 13? Really? Let's get real miley...

She looks pretty in the photoshoot btw.

Guest jaejoong_love33

SO IT IS TRUE!!!!!

i mean, d@mn, two people with that much chemistry must have liked each other.

and besides, sometimes the rumors created by the paparazzi IS true, even though it is hated by the celebrities.

selena gomez? really? O_o

hmmmmm~ they make a cute couple. but then i think that nick is better with miley.

but i think miley is best with cody linely(aka jake) lol watcha guys think?

Guest Swtess

Funny. She really just wants the attention and to stir up trouble.

Whats the point of saying that maybe in the future she'd be married to Nick when he's with another girl?

That's a direct attack right there.

No one can touch me, no one's mine. I'm myself. I think it's sexy to do your own thing.

And yet she went and got highlights cause he told her to.

I don't get how some people start seeing her in a positive way after reading this.

Its an obvious attack on the new couple and definitely to Selena.

Nick and I loved each other," Cyrus says now. "We still do, but we were in love with each other. For two years he was basically my 24/7. But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn't fun."

Maybe he'll be my best friend for the rest of my life or maybe I'll end up marrying Nick Jonas!

She basically announced to the whole world that Nick is gonna come back to her in the end.

I can't wait to read more drama about this. lol

I like the photoshoot actually. Just not the cover

Guest cupcake*

"Nick and I loved each other," Cyrus says now. "We still do, but we were in love with each other. For two years he was basically my 24/7. But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn't fun."

i'm 15 & even i find that hilarious. :mellow: they dated for two years & broke up in '07? wtheck. haha. i never liked miley anyway.

Guest melon

"We became boyfriend and girlfriend the day we met," Cyrus says in the September issue of Seventeen Magazine. "He was on a quest to meet me, and he was like, 'I think you're beautiful and I really like you.' And I was like, 'Oh, my gosh, I like you so much.'"

HAHAHAHAHA

I feel like she trying to make Selena jealous.

Yeah, seriously.

If i were Selena, and read that article, i'd be P.O to the MOON.

The way Miley talks, is by itself, so immature and childish. She's just a mean girl > >

Selena is so pretty and sweet looking :3 i hope Nick makes her happy, and stays loyal to her..

Archived