Edison talks more about Maggie Q

Guest bubbles20

Guest tian`tian

...This is seriously his blog? It's ridiculous...So extremely ghetto and annoying and childish. Not something at all that I'd expect.

Guest chubzzy

i'm just skeptical if that's really REALLY EDISON. i mean, he's revealing his life on the WWW! that's really... not expected from a famous celeb.

hmmm...

Guest obsessionkills

he's 25 and he still types like a child..nothing wrong but it just 'kinda says a lot!'. i hope his accent in the grudge 2 is flawless!!! please.

Guest Metamorphosis

his english's gotta be better than this

after reading that interview, this eng is messed up :lol:

Guest x_allure

sam lee and edison look dirty in that pic...or are they just tanned???...

i think it was for a movie. he was playing a killer .. ? >.<

Guest IM TOKKI

i doubt its his blog.

i don't think he'll want to expose his relations and inferred feelings for maggie...at least not like that.

Guest evercute

Kinda suspicious if that's his real blog. Especially the whole Maggie thing... seems kinda dodgy.

I do know from a friend that he has MSN though. Perhaps he got too used to using MSN lingo that he is now unable to type properly online? o_O

Guest SeSgirl

hot damn if i saw him at that fish ball rest.

and i would go crazy and buy him all the fish balls he wants..

and if i saw maggie i would also flip out..XD

Guest kOoHII

hmm...he has crappy diction and writes with quite a bit of grammatical errors. he may claim he's fluent...but i highly doubt that. oh well...best of luck to him in his career...i used to be a huge fan of his until i realized his lack of "talent"

Archived