Jung Ryeo Won 정려원

Guest coreana

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jeffversion2

Ahh my Ryeo Won...so pretty always I can't wait till her new drama comes out!!! ahhh stupid waiting...always so long -_-

As president and founder of the old Jung Ryeo Won, I'd like to say thank you for the pics that I have not already had....long live the Jung Ryeo Won Clan!

waaaah! she's so cute! :) is she as nice you know character-wise? off camera?

After watching her from many variety/talk/game shows, I can conclude that she is a very nice person in real life.

Not that watching these variety/talk/game shows will give you an exact judgement of celebrities, but it really does give you insight into how they are in real life because their real personality comes out on these shows and they aren't acting as if they were in a drama or movie.

From watching her on game shows like Xman/Beautiful Sunday and talk shows like Sang Sang Plus, I see that she is a kind person, who likes to have a good time, and has a good sense of humor. She likes to dance and she's easily humored. She also has a caring heart and is nurturing to her hoobaes (those younger than her).

From what I've seen on the screen, her close celebrity friends are Shim Eun Jin (fomerly of Babyvox) and Soy (of TTMa) and she also seems close to Tony An (H.O.T/JTL).

• 3 weeks later...

What happened to the Ryeo Won love?

Is it because her drama was such a bomb?

To be honest, I haven't watched it either.. it didn't appeal to me.

I still love her though!

I'm glad she pulled out of the drama, Wolf.

She really needs to get some rest after doing Hello Franceska, MNIKSS, and Autumn Showers all back to back to back.

Here's some pics from various news sources. Some are old, most are fairly recent:

117kl.jpg

28ht.jpg

22222up.jpg

105gc.jpg

126fm.jpg

44jb.jpg

54mx.jpg

31jy.jpg137fk.jpg

152fd.jpg

168rl.jpg

60lz.jpg

75kj.jpg

142uw.jpg

205yu.jpg

193yx.jpg

2225tv.jpg

226qq.jpg

-credits: on the pictures + me. :)

Guest prinsesa

If Samsoon was not lovable in MNIKSS, I would have wanted Samshik to end up with JRW :)

I think JRW is really refreshing and she exudes this smart and happy disposition that is very likable. Not to mention the fact that she went to college. Anyway, I just finished watching "Autumn Showers" and absolutely loved her there.

For those who are curious what Heart Evangelista looks like, here's a pic. Not very flattering, but it's the closest shot where they actually look alike:

heart.gif

Guest pinklegirl007

I think Ryu Won acts well if she has chemistry with her co-stars. In Autumn Shower, she lacked chemistry Oh Ji Ho, unlike MNKISS when they showed the past of Hyun Bin and her relationship, it looked really natural, and you could see the chemistry right away. She's not breathtakingly beautiful, but she's got a charming million dollar smile! I think that she should also come out in romantic comedies instead of sad love stories like Autumn Shower, since she's very pretty when she smiles... actresses like Choi Ji Woo, who is seems the most beautiful when they cry are more fit for those kinds of roles... Anyway hopefully she'll do better in her next drama!

yup, i certainly agree with that.......... actually, i really didnt enjoy the character of samsoon at the middle part when she had interest to hyun bin.. i really wished that he ended up with ryeo won.... the chemistry and all that..... gosh..they look good together.. i wasnt really happy abt the ending... but atleast daniel was there... can anyone post more pic of her here? autumn shower? can any1 indorm me abt it? thanks

Guest prinsesa

I think Ryu Won acts well if she has chemistry with her co-stars. In Autumn Shower, she lacked chemistry Oh Ji Ho, unlike MNKISS when they showed the past of Hyun Bin and her relationship, it looked really natural, and you could see the chemistry right away. She's not breathtakingly beautiful, but she's got a charming million dollar smile! I think that she should also come out in romantic comedies instead of sad love stories like Autumn Shower, since she's very pretty when she smiles... actresses like Choi Ji Woo, who is seems the most beautiful when they cry are more fit for those kinds of roles... Anyway hopefully she'll do better in her next drama!

Hmm that was an interesting observation. However, I don't know if it's just me, but I did feel that certain "sexual tension" between OJH and JRW in the drama, especially when they were trying to hide their true feelings. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird. :D

Funny you mentioned CJW, I am also a great fan of hers. :)

Guest prinsesa

yup, i certainly agree with that.......... actually, i really didnt enjoy the character of samsoon at the middle part when she had interest to hyun bin.. i really wished that he ended up with ryeo won.... the chemistry and all that..... gosh..they look good together.. i wasnt really happy abt the ending... but atleast daniel was there... can anyone post more pic of her here? autumn shower? can any1 indorm me abt it? thanks

For the supposed "other woman" in the drama, it was a first for me to have a sympathy for her. For someone relatively new in showbiz, she can really act. There was a scene when she cried before hyun bin's mother, convincing her to forgive and take her back. That did it for me.

I also like her sense of style. She's the first one I saw with those metallic bags that became a short trend here.

Archived