Sm Global Audition 08' [vancouver]

Guest sharry-star*

LilStalker!

Can you go a little indepth into what your callback audition was like if you don't mind

really curious to know what happened

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HikageXZero

OMGG~

were you the one that sang Titanic?! xD

i did so bad LOLL BLEH T T ..

what made it even more nerve-wracking for me was my friend and his twin (Peter & Paul) were watching too

I was so nervous LOLL. they were the helpers there xD calling numbers and stuff.

Guest LilStalker

LilStalker!

Can you go a little indepth into what your callback audition was like if you don't mind

really curious to know what happened

S...E..C..R...E...T :D sorry! this is classified information after this point (Just took picture and same thing as the audition)

Guest j.saranghae

^ LMAOOO ALEX! LOL!

youre just makingg them want to kno about it more. >__>"

@yangri: nono. girls made it in too. :)

i know around.. 3 so far.

Guest LilStalker

^ LMAOOO ALEX! LOL!

youre just makingg them want to kno about it more. >__>"

@yangri: nono. girls made it in too. :)

i know around.. 3 so far.

Boo! Yeaaah well :) It's is a secret! :P I'm not gonna let any more information leaks :sweatingbullets: juust cause I'm that kinda guy (Just like another audition but more question asked, lasted about an 90 min

Guest j.saranghae

Boo! Yeaaah well :) It's is a secret! :P I'm not gonna let any more information leaks :sweatingbullets: juust cause I'm that kinda guy (Just like another audition but more question asked, lasted about an 90 min

alex you butt. HAHAHA

dont worry; i'll leak everything for you :D

JOKES! HAHAHA.

I'll just copy and paste what I put in the SM Audition Experiences thread. xD

My friend and I arrived there at around 1:30 and they opened the doors around 10 minutes later. We waited, they played vids (you can hear the fangirls when DBSK and SuJu vids came up; when the SNSD vids came up, my friend and I were the only ones cheering xD - take that antis!)

Anywhoooo,

We went up to fill out our applications at 2 (my face was like :blink: when I saw 'height' and 'weight'). My friend got #V59 and I got #V60. We didn't want to be in the same group so I was asking around if people wanted to trade numbers with me and go earlier but nobody wanted to, so I gave up and stayed with my friend.

My friend and I waited our turn, just watching the videos go through its repetitive loop. We were pretty calm in the beginning, all chill and stuff. We went in at around 3:45, waited at the stairs for about 5-10 minutes, then it was our turn to go.

We all went in line (we were all girls, btw.) and the guy told us earlier to just start right away and to not introduce ourselves. I also heard him tell the group after us to start at the chorus.

So anyway, one girl acted while everyone else sang. Nobody in my group was horrible, everyone was pretty ok. As my time was getting closer, my heart started beating so fast, it was ridiculous. -.-"

Anywhoo, my friend did so good...like, really good. I was thinking about how good she was compared to how crappy I would sound.

Then it was my turn (last person to audition in my group) and I tried my best to stay on key since I was so nervous but I was total fail at one part of my song and went off. They cut me off when I had one line left too. :(

Then they put on Disturbia and everyone just started dancing...and then they threw us out into the cold.

Imo., they were in so much of a rush for some reason; it makes it seem like they were uninterested. They should've just let everyone take their time and go with the natural flow.

I think the atmosphere would've been more relaxed if it wasn't rushed like that.

Good luck to everyone in callbacks. I hope that someone from Vancouver makes it and represents. ^^

you were V60?

cuz i was V68...

were you the one dancing?..

cuz i was one of the ones singing aha..

------------------

call back days already passed?!

AISH..

i guess i'll just go again next year -_____-...

btw, for the second round.. where do you go?..o___O i heard you have to like, buy your own ticket to korea

to audition for the 2nd, 3rd, and final.. o__O true? or false?!..

I WAS V68... ANYONE HERE FROM V60-V70?!

Guest adorkygirl

btw, for the second round.. where do you go?..o___O i heard you have to like, buy your own ticket to korea

you were V60?

cuz i was V68...

were you the one dancing?..

cuz i was one of the ones singing aha..

------------------

call back days already passed?!

AISH..

i guess i'll just go again next year -_____-...

I WAS V68... ANYONE HERE FROM V60-V70?!

i was in the group right before you guys. :)

cause it goes V51-V60

and then V61-V70

Guest ana_ari_007

I totally wish I was there! I'll go next year. I better start practicing ne? Good luck everyone and I'm pretty sure you all did your best. ^_^

Guest Genevie-chan

So basically, if you don't get a callback within the first week, MAX, then you don't get in.

That's what I've been saying to my friend, and she said it takes 3-4 weeks. Which is wayyyy too long.

Oh wellz, it was still a good experience.

And also, if they call you once and you didn't pick up, they don't call you again right? =.=;;

Lol, I hope not, because there is this really good singer that is my friend and she never picks up her phone, ahaha.

Guest j.saranghae

So basically, if you don't get a callback within the first week, MAX, then you don't get in.

That's what I've been saying to my friend, and she said it takes 3-4 weeks. Which is wayyyy too long.

Oh wellz, it was still a good experience.

And also, if they call you once and you didn't pick up, they don't call you again right? =.=;;

Lol, I hope not, because there is this really good singer that is my friend and she never picks up her phone, ahaha.

well..

my friend (hes one of the staffs) said that.. sunday (the day after the auditons) were the final day for callbacks.

if you dont get a call on sunday.. then its pretty much it.

unless they suddenly change their mind.

&& lmao. well.. if theyre intrested in you.. they would use all their ways to find you.

soo. if cell doesnt work.. then its home.

they'll jsut keep on calling unless they "think" they can just go without you.

but it gives yourself a bad impression to the judges tho (for next year or something)

Guest angel_cutie

^so its bad if you skip it?xDD

oh i think when they say 3-4 weeks is like for...

everyone??like... >.<"""""""""""""""""

you dont wait for 3-4 weeks for callbacks...for sure its too long

umm.more for in total if you make it or not

Guest HikageXZero

HikageXZero

OMGG~

were you the one that sang Titanic?! xD

i did so bad LOLL BLEH T T ..

what made it even more nerve-wracking for me was my friend and his twin (Peter & Paul) were watching too

I was so nervous LOLL. they were the helpers there xD calling numbers and stuff.

Yes, yes that was me! XD...cept i messed up so badly T.T

Aww, did they put alot of pressure on you? XD Oh did one of them wear a hat? o.o

Archived