(official) Sm Audition 2008 [toronto] Updated

Guest j-tan03

Guest DBSK_4LYSS4

OMG ACTUALLY WHEN YOU STARTED SINGING MY EYES WENT LIKE THIS O_________O!!! cuz I DIDN'T IN HELL EXPECT THAT FROM YOU, you look like you'd be quiet..YOU WERE SO GOOD ACTUALLY after the audition..me and that guy started critiquing everyone and we were like "you remember that girl in the pink she was actually so good i didn't expect that from her" u actually sounded u were like from SNSD wen u sang into the new world i was so surprised like seriously you were really good LOL like i can't say anything else .. was i really good? cause i got kind of nervous cuz they kept talking and i almost let it get the best of me >_< ;; are u sure i was good? yeah they kept talking to loud wen i was singing i was like T_T ... my vibrado sucked.... i hope they give me a call back so i can show them without being nervous =D YAH!~~ best of luck to you too!!1 you guys look so young T^T LMAO

AHHH REALLY?!?!? OMG I was soo hoping someone would tell me how I did!!! >__<;; My friend wasn't giving me a straight answer really besides how proud she was and that I was good :) I was hoping to hear another opinion as well - so I'm glad you replied!! :D xDD and the looks I was getting from people, I was guessing it was something along the lines of people not expecting it! ^^ Seeing that comment made me like, tear up xD LOL but I sounded like I was in SNSD?? WOW D: I did record myself singing Oppa Nappa (Bad Oppa) and everyone keeps telling me I sound like Jessica but I dunno...LOL okay ANYWAY on to you! :D of course you were really good!!! :o OMG as soon as you started singing my face was all "*__* wowie~" and I kept commenting to my friend "her voice is so pretty~" really, believe me, it truly was....when we were talking about the people who auditioned (not just saying this because you said this about me) you were the first person I brought up :D your voice was just so beautiful! Beautiful is simply how I have to describe it! :) I hope I get a call back too! I'm like..stalking my phones and my email...LMAO :D Best of luck! Hopefully we'll fulfill our dream and train together!!! ^^ FIGHTING! (Btw...I'm 17..I'm older than you by one year...who looks so young?? xDDD)

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my group was the very last group.. and i must say the people in my group were VERY good. the very last 2 people of our group got to stay...they were both guys korean. they sang SO WELL. especially the last guy he had an amazing and unique voice.

Guest animeeternity

im kinda sad i was in the group 290-300 and everyone got to sing 15 sec. and there was no freestyle dance plus the judges were really mean :\

Guest Hitorijime

Mmm, my experience is similar to some of the others I guess. I was the last person in my group (#40). Anyways, while the lady was recording someone else she kept looking at me O_o. And then I sang, where I cracked, but they kept nodding their heads, so I don't really know, though I thought I still did quite well. It was funny since they didn't cut me off and they like cut everyone else off in my group.

Guest linkthe2nd

Maaan, they let me sing for about 5 seconds... Judges were pretty brutal this year. I was like 268 or something. 4 hours of waiting to sing 5 seconds. There was some martial arts guy there that made me laugh though.

Guest dbskfan123

ugh. My audition was poop. If I had known earlier, I would've sang a chinese song and introduced myself in chinese, either mandarin or cantonese (even though my knowledge of both isn't really much). Anyways, the main purpose of me auditioning was not to get into SM, but to grab some beautiful posters. lol I was there pretty early so I was able to get about 15 mini-posters. I took extras for my sister. She was supposed to arrive later to audition, but she didn't because there was REALLY BAD traffic on the 401 and got to Toronto at about 8:30pm....

I was #41, probably the only person out of all the people that auditioned that submitted a score for a self-composed song. I wrote it out of boredom 2 days before the audition. lol Someone in SM BETTER look over my score and not just toss it in the garbage. That was my one and only, original copy of the first song I ever wrote!!

Well, my voice sounded like junk, and I repeated the first 3 words of my song. -___-; I seriously didn't know what song to sing, so in the morning I decided to go with Whitney Houston's 'The Greatest Love of All' <<< which was a terrible choice. >____<;; I was cut off after the first verse, and I believe everyone else in my group was cut off then too, except for one girl. She had a really good voice! I was surprised that my group freestyled to a song that wasn't Disturbia, or Low. Everyone just kind of stood there and wiggled around. lol

btw did someone bring a soompi sign? I didn't see one after I auditioned which was at 3:30ish.

Guest SnTears

wait when henry made it was he informed right away? like i know sm doesnt always tell u in four weeks u made it some people get it earlier right? >.<""" i got a good reaction from the judges but my group was one of the groups that were being rushed because they wanted to get to the last groups sine it was like 8 pm

Guest Minime22

omg i'm so proud of myself O_o i actually didnt get shaky.. i was #156 ~ so yeah this guy i just met before me..omg the jduges started laughing at him by the time he was done they loked like they were crying cuz they laughed so hard but then .. i dono wats this suppsoed to mean but i started singing and then the ladies the jduges started looking at my papers and writing a lot down and kept whispering a lot O_o then wen it came to freestyling i did my thing then i stopped 5 seconds before the music ended..and the judge stared at me and nodded her head and smiled at me im like ... O_o

but yeah my friend auditioned and they were like oh can you take ur hair away from ur face and show me your EARS o_o i was like okay thurr. ..the camera guy was cute..tee hee..

Hey kaestar! remember me lmao! i was # 160 ._. you were so good!

ahh, omg.. so i'm pretty sure i seen most of you soompiers there :P

I was number 163 . . .

when i was about to sing, one of the ladies pulls out her camcorder and also starts recording

so then she told me to stopp..

then they like.. asked me to tuck my hair behind my ears and turn both ways

and then face the camcorder again.. then she turned off the camcorder and

the next person went etc.. then it was the freestyle part =s

DISTURBIA LOL! i didn't dance, i just stood still T_T

but uhm.. yeah then after that =s

the guy was like "okay thank you everyone you may take a step outside except for you,

can you stay here?" *points to me*

so i stayed.. . .

then she whips out her camcorder again and records me

;;they made me like look at the camcorder and then push my bangs out of my face..

and look into the cam for like 2mins then sing again..

I WAS SO NERVOUS... i'm still shaking >.< omg

Luu! hehehe (hyper active girl) #160.... i got separted from the 3 of you guys TT>TT you got to say behind??

ooo they probably liked you ^^. best of luck!

Guest fanturntable
NANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANA
NNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANA

Guest kaizer21

i wasnt in your group but i saw you i think

did you have glasses?

and like the 1st 6 people from your group was filipino or something

Lol ya.

It would have been seven, but our #70 got separated cause the 60's were late.

- 영운

Guest Superjuniorislovex3

heyy guys :)

i was T155 right before kaestar to those that was 160 and 158 (sorry forgot your soompi usernames) HI :)

you guys were really good. 160 your acting made me want to hug you and ITS OkAY HES NOT WORTH IT (invisible man that broke your heart or the good looking guy that was filming :P lool)

and 158 your korean was very surprisingly good. like kaestar i didn't know what to hear from you but it waas really good. just like in snsd. i don't know how i did lol i was looking at the camera the whoole time. so please give me comments? i really don't know how i did i came home confused LOOOL

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR CALLBACKS ^^

oh description of me:

5'7-5'8 15 years old

long black hair

navy blue long sleeve shirt with white tanktop under

skinny jeans

oh and i sang 만약에-태연 :)

I was T176. They judges let me sing for about a minute, then I ganked a BoA poster from the audition room's entrance as a couple guys were dancing to Michael Jackson. I tried taking one from the front too but I was stopped :|

Guest ajparis04

omg i'm so proud of myself O_o i actually didnt get shaky.. i was #156 ~ so yeah this guy i just met before me..omg the jduges started laughing at him by the time he was done they loked like they were crying cuz they laughed so hard but then .. i dono wats this suppsoed to mean but i started singing and then the ladies the jduges started looking at my papers and writing a lot down and kept whispering a lot O_o then wen it came to freestyling i did my thing then i stopped 5 seconds before the music ended..and the judge stared at me and nodded her head and smiled at me im like ... O_o

but yeah my friend auditioned and they were like oh can you take ur hair away from ur face and show me your EARS o_o i was like okay thurr. ..the camera guy was cute..tee hee..

Sae-ra! If you are referring to the judges LAUGHING at ME, the guy singing TIMELESS, then you should have told me...

Guest P a p e r_C l i p

i was number 428 D=

it took SO LONG

i swear we were the LAST group to audition o.o when we came out, nobody was left in the building...

not many anyway D:

even the numbers after 430 were finished before we were

but the judges were so cranky & bored by that time x_x

Guest kaestar

Sae-ra! If you are referring to the judges LAUGHING at ME, the guy singing TIMELESS, then you should have TOLD me...i feel horrible now ......

boo!

Teo

anywhoo, best of luck to you

omg teo u didnt know>< i didnt want to say anything

Guest ajparis04

heyy guys :)

i was T155 right before kaestar to those that was 160 and 158 (sorry forgot your soompi usernames) HI :)

you guys were really good. 160 your acting made me want to hug you and ITS OkAY HES NOT WORTH IT (invisible man that broke your heart or the good looking guy that was filming :P lool)

and 158 your korean was very surprisingly good. like kaestar i didn't know what to hear from you but it waas really good. just like in snsd. i don't know how i did lol i was looking at the camera the whoole time. so please give me comments? i really don't know how i did i came home confused LOOOL

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR CALLBACKS ^^

oh description of me:

5'7-5'8 15 years old

long black hair

navy blue long sleeve shirt with white tanktop under

skinny jeans

i love your voice...."IF"......hahaha, very gentle and sweet...

best of luck to you

Guest Aokiyai

ugh. My audition was poop. If I had known earlier, I would've sang a chinese song and introduced myself in chinese, either mandarin or cantonese (even though my knowledge of both isn't really much). Anyways, the main purpose of me auditioning was not to get into SM, but to grab some beautiful posters. lol I was there pretty early so I was able to get about 15 mini-posters. I took extras for my sister. She was supposed to arrive later to audition, but she didn't because there was REALLY BAD traffic on the 401 and got to Toronto at about 8:30pm....

I was #41, probably the only person out of all the people that auditioned that submitted a score for a self-composed song. I wrote it out of boredom 2 days before the audition. lol Someone in SM BETTER look over my score and not just toss it in the garbage. That was my one and only, original copy of the first song I ever wrote!!

Well, my voice sounded like junk, and I repeated the first 3 words of my song. -___-; I seriously didn't know what song to sing, so in the morning I decided to go with Whitney Houston's 'The Greatest Love of All' <<< which was a terrible choice. >____<;; I was cut off after the first verse, and I believe everyone else in my group was cut off then too, except for one girl. She had a really good voice! I was surprised that my group freestyled to a song that wasn't Disturbia, or Low. Everyone just kind of stood there and wiggled around. lol

btw did someone bring a soompi sign? I didn't see one after I auditioned which was at 3:30ish.

aaaah, you were in my group! I was #48, the one who kind of just introduced herself in a slew of Japanese and then later said she was Chinese. ;;;

And you sounded fine! D: I was all like, "Oh man everyone sounds so good...brb no chance."

Guest dbskfan123

aaaah, you were in my group! I was #48, the one who kind of just introduced herself in a slew of Japanese and then later said she was Chinese. ;;;

And you sounded fine! D: I was all like, "Oh man everyone sounds so good...brb no chance."

Ooo. I really thought you were japanese. lol Did you sing a song from gundam?

Archived