• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest faithpuppy

j-tan03, what are you talking about? =__=

you were amazing, better than me at least

i sang the wrong word AND sounded off on the higher note... >_>

Guest fanturntable
NANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANA
NNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANA

Guest chuubasa

what was your number?

they made us dance to disturbia

i was like are you kidddddddddddding me

gah ( N )

my group was so lost, they didnt know that they were supposed to start dancing

so me and my friend were like grindin with each other jeeeeez <_<

did anyone see me today ha

helllloo erm...I went! I was #16 XD

I never expected to be such a high number O__O

I didnt even WANT to audition actually LOL

I just wanted posters and i took an audition form to make it look like I was auditioning and i actually filled out the form...then some guy took the form and gave me a number LOL so i was like AHHHHH!! and w/e i auditioned anyways for the heck of it XD

In my group there was this guy who got to sing twice and this girl who got to sing twice and they made her stay behind after the auditions XD She was good. There were only 2 judges for us...one hot guy LOL and one lady holding the camera.

after my group's audition the place was like REALLLLLLLLLY packed. I went outside and i saw people dancing o-o

I got...2 huge posters, and 6 mini ones XD.

Yeap...pretty cool day!

Guest fanturntable
NANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANA
NNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANA

lol omg i screwed up i could hear myself going somewhat shaky.. I ended up singing because I was too finicky about what to act... D'oh. the judges were like omgz. all of them are singing.. and that japanese girl!! lol they were so interested in her... i was number 182

Guest SnTears

heyy guys its lyn #368 eeek #369 add me on msjooeun@hotmail.com anyhoo did anyone hear me sing i was the one who sang really loud if i aint got you >.<" i had REALLY RED hair

Guest DeadlyRawr

heyy guys its lyn #368 eeek #369 add me on msjooeun@hotmail.com anyhoo did anyone hear me sing i was the one who sang really loud if i aint got you >.<" i had REALLY RED hair

LOLhehe heyy lyn :D

Hi everyone! This is me so look out for me in Toronto! I know I won't make it because I'm a big girl and I'm surely not Korean, but for sure I'm going to have fun and I'm planning on making whatever group I end up in have fun with me!

I will NOT let the judges intimidate me. SIMON(s)! BRING IT ON!!!! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::blink::ph34r:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/Lad...h/P10408182.jpg

kekeke i saw u there :D

Guest Azn5ouL

okay!

im prob the first person to post their story so here goooess.

i was number 107 and yaa, we got into groups of 10 and this year, we auditioned in sum smalll rooom

there were 3 judges, 1 teenage looking guy and 2 older woman

THAT TEENAGE LOOKING GUY WAS HOTTTT

anyways, everyone sang for like 30 secs and yeeee

there was one girl in my group who was like "ohh wait can i get my lyrics" then after that she was like "im sorry but i cant do dis, so i wont be singing"

and then there was a korean guy in my group and he was like john teshENN AWESOME so the judges told him to face the camera, turn around, turn to the side, and put back his hair. Then the judges sed sumting i cudnt understand and the korean guy was like..singing random high notes which made the judges laugh

then we frikken danced to DISTURBIA...which i hate :@

and yeee..that was my audition

hey! you were in my group HAHA i was #105 =P

Guest Azn5ouL

^ yeah i remember you ahaha u did good!

i didnt get to audition for dancing... which was weird cuz i said " SINGING AND DANCING" and i saw my cd right there on the table -.-

Guest kaestar

omg i'm so proud of myself O_o i actually didnt get shaky.. i was #156 ~ so yeah this guy i just met before me..omg the jduges started laughing at him by the time he was done they loked like they were crying cuz they laughed so hard but then .. i dono wats this suppsoed to mean but i started singing and then the ladies the jduges started looking at my papers and writing a lot down and kept whispering a lot O_o then wen it came to freestyling i did my thing then i stopped 5 seconds before the music ended..and the judge stared at me and nodded her head and smiled at me im like ... O_o

but yeah my friend auditioned and they were like oh can you take ur hair away from ur face and show me your EARS o_o i was like okay thurr. ..the camera guy was cute..tee hee..

Guest kaizer21

Anyone from my group?

I was T72

There were people in the mid 60's, then 71-79.

I think I was the only blond asian dude therexD

- 영운

Guest DBSK_4LYSS4

omg i'm so proud of myself O_o i actually didnt get shaky.. i was #156 ~ so yeah this guy i just met before me..omg the jduges started laughing at him by the time he was done they loked like they were crying cuz they laughed so hard but then .. i dono wats this suppsoed to mean but i started singing and then the ladies the jduges started looking at my papers and writing a lot down and kept whispering a lot O_o then wen it came to freestyling i did my thing then i stopped 5 seconds before the music ended..and the judge stared at me and nodded her head and smiled at me im like ... O_o

but yeah my friend auditioned and they were like oh can you take ur hair away from ur face and show me your EARS o_o i was like okay thurr. ..the camera guy was cute..tee hee..

OMG I SAW YOU!! I was 158!!! :DDD You sang so beautifully! OMG!!! The judge seemed to like you :) and I remember the guy when the judges started laughing I was like ":OO" but I was so in a zone when I was singing...>__< did I sound okay?? (I was the one singing Into The New World)?? I was wearing pink too xDDD but OMG you were like - FANTASTIC! Your voice was so pretty :) Best of luck!! ^^

Guest kaestar

OMG I SAW YOU!! I was 158!!! :DDD You sang so beautifully! OMG!!! The judge seemed to like you :) and I remember the guy when the judges started laughing I was like ":OO" but I was so in a zone when I was singing...>__< did I sound okay?? (I was the one singing Into The New World)?? I was wearing pink too xDDD but OMG you were like - FANTASTIC! Your voice was so pretty :) Best of luck!! ^^

OMG ACTUALLY WHEN YOU STARTED SINGING MY EYES WENT LIKE THIS O_________O!!! cuz I DIDN'T IN HELL EXPECT THAT FROM YOU, you look like you'd be quiet..YOU WERE SO GOOD ACTUALLY after the audition..me and that guy started critiquing everyone and we were like "you remember that girl in the pink she was actually so good i didn't expect that from her" u actually sounded u were like from SNSD wen u sang into the new world i was so surprised like seriously you were really good LOL like i can't say anything else .. was i really good? cause i got kind of nervous cuz they kept talking and i almost let it get the best of me >_< ;; are u sure i was good? yeah they kept talking to loud wen i was singing i was like T_T ... my vibrado sucked.... i hope they give me a call back so i can show them without being nervous =D YAH!~~ best of luck to you too!!1 you guys look so young T^T LMAO

Guest Luu-who

ahh, omg.. so i'm pretty sure i seen most of you soompiers there :P

I was number 163 . . .

when i was about to sing, one of the ladies pulls out her camcorder and also starts recording

so then she told me to stopp..

then they like.. asked me to tuck my hair behind my ears and turn both ways

and then face the camcorder again.. then she turned off the camcorder and

the next person went etc.. then it was the freestyle part =s

DISTURBIA LOL! i didn't dance, i just stood still T_T

but uhm.. yeah then after that =s

the guy was like "okay thank you everyone you may take a step outside except for you,

can you stay here?" *points to me*

so i stayed.. . .

then she whips out her camcorder again and records me

;;they made me like look at the camcorder and then push my bangs out of my face..

and look into the cam for like 2mins then sing again..

I WAS SO NERVOUS... i'm still shaking >.< omg

Guest kaestar

ahh, omg.. so i'm pretty sure i seen most of you soompiers there :P

I was number 163 . . .

when i was about to sing, one of the ladies pulls out her camcorder and also starts recording

so then she told me to stopp..

then they like.. asked me to tuck my hair behind my ears and turn both ways

and then face the camcorder again.. then she turned off the camcorder and

the next person went etc.. then it was the freestyle part =s

DISTURBIA LOL! i didn't dance, i just stood still T_T

but uhm.. yeah then after that =s

the guy was like "okay thank you everyone you may take a step outside except for you,

can you stay here?" *points to me*

so i stayed.. . .

then she whips out her camcorder again and records me

;;they made me like look at the camcorder and then push my bangs out of my face..

and look into the cam for like 2mins then sing again..

I WAS SO NERVOUS... i'm still shaking >.< omg

aw they probably liked you ~ or were curious, no clue. .. sm people are really confusing T^T wish you the best. :D

Guest QianHui

lollllll i was T103 the "model" (cuz i can't sing hahahah) and the only non-singer in my group :P

my friend told me afterwards that they took pictures when i was doing my poses i didn't even realize, if i did i should've held the poses longer but oh well it was pretty fun really

and when we started dancing the camera was just in my face the entire time (at least that's how i felt :P)

that camera guy is a SM trainee no? he seriously had the star look!

just had to wait for like 2 hours and that room was hot!!!

and we auditioned in the kitchen? -_-' lol i was hoping to do a walk xD

oh my friend's friend in the previous group was called back on the spot and sang and danced more! pretty awesome

Archived