cutiek028

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a question just popped up in my mind..

we know that K is over 10,000 years old

However Jin's brother died at only 19.

?

But hasn't Jin's brother been teaching K ever since he was little?

unless "teacher" lived in another body other than jin's sister before that looks exactly the same?

:/

And thanks for the raws ^^ i read a bit and then gave up because i didn't get a thing -__-"

I think they explained this before. L's teacher dies every now and then and then he comes back to life and in the same body it seems. He's magical so he can do it.

That's why he sacrificed himself and died in the airplane instead of letting his sister die. K was mad about it because everytime Teacher died he obviously gets hurt and it takes awhile for him to be reborn.

Or something like that!

I can't wait to read the end! Waaah!

Your welcome about the RAWS! =)

^ Thanks for the link!

^^ I hope the EvilEmpire comes back sooon! :wacko:

Guest colanuts

sounds interestin..

but does anyone have

raw vol. 1-4

i know 5 through 7 has been uploaded by kiligaris

and there are scanlations but i want to read it raw...

thanks in advance~~~ ^ ^

Guest Atmosphere.

That guy on the cover is the magician I'm guessing? Cause he's hot o__o

Omg this seems like a pretty interesting manga. Sort of reminds me of D-Gray man.

where they want their lover back, but this guy does something bad to it. his name is like

millennium earl the clown looking guy o.o except she's asking from a magician!! :]

oooh i want to read this >__<

Guest Autumn1430263885

I think they explained this before. L's teacher dies every now and then and then he comes back to life and in the same body it seems. He's magical so he can do it.

That's why he sacrificed himself and died in the airplane instead of letting his sister die. K was mad about it because everytime Teacher died he obviously gets hurt and it takes awhile for him to be reborn.

Or something like that!

I can't wait to read the end! Waaah!

Your welcome about the RAWS! =)

^ Thanks for the link!

^^ I hope the EvilEmpire comes back sooon! :wacko:

ahhh yea that makes more sense hehe. so why doesn't K just tell jin that her bro will be reborn again? o_O

and i checked the group that's scanning 'i wish' 's website and it said that they dropped it! :o how can this be?? T_T they can't drop it at the best part...-_ -

ahhh yea that makes more sense hehe. so why doesn't K just tell jin that her bro will be reborn again? o_O

and i checked the group that's scanning 'i wish' 's website and it said that they dropped it! :o how can this be?? T_T they can't drop it at the best part...-_ -

Yeah, I dunno if K told her her brother is going to be reborn again, but I don't think he has. But Jin still wants her mom and dad back too....

Yeah, whenever I check what group is doing I Wish, it says that Korean Manhwa is doing it and when I check their website it says they dropped it since Volume 5 Chapter 9. But if they dropped it since Volume 5, then who did Volume 6 and the first chapter of Volume 7?? I think someone is still making the scans and they'll keep on making them till the end! Yay!

I just wish the Evil Empire would work again! :(

Edit:

I actually went back and reread the parts where Jin learns about her brother. K actually does tell Jin her brother is to reborn. At least in the flashback Jin's brother tells K to tell Jin to take comfort in the fact that he was going to die one year later anyways and that he will be 'reborn anew every time.'

So yeah, Jin's bro (aka Teacher and Lyu-ui) was going to die when he turned 20 but he died at 19 when he learned Jin and the mom and dad were fated to die in the plane accident.

When K hears of Teacher's plan he tells him, "I'm sick of being your pupil and I'm sick of watching you die."

And Jin's brother said, "Every time I'm scared of dying anew."

So yes, he's died before and even during K's lifetime.

I think Jin's brother really liked her as a sister and not a girl friend, don't you? Even though he did playfully kiss her one time and that girl that he liked before he died looked a little like Jin to me. But yeah...

What I'm wondering is how Jin's brother (Teacher, Lyu-ui) ended up in Jin's family anyways? I guess he just is born into some random family everytime and then has to grow up? That sucks!

• 1 month later...
Guest Autumn1430263885

really? it doesn't work for me :/

too bad no updates on chapters...i reallly hope someone translates the next ones :[

really? it doesn't work for me :/

too bad no updates on chapters...i reallly hope someone translates the next ones :[

Yeah! I know! I would even buy it, but TokyoPop is taking FOREVER to release them. They are only by Volume 2. And at this rate, they won't be releasing Volume 7 until 2010!! D:

Guest mAdNeSs~

Too bad I'm not a member of Evil Empire.

Does anyone know who scanned Vol 6 and 7 so that I can go to their website to download directly?

• 2 weeks later...

I finally caught up to the latest scanlated chapter and

wow, it's gotten quiet exciting. I like the fantasy aspect of it since it adds a nice twist to the story. Something really big would have to happen for K to grant Jin's wish I think. This is one of those manhwas where I can imagine it won't be entirely a happy ending.

• 1 month later...

Ahhhhhhh! Someone just uploaded Volume 7 Chapter 2! OMG! YAY!

I haven't read it yet, but I wanted to share the love ASAP! :D

http://www.4shared.com/get/74418402/253225...CACEFDA4F.dc113

I think someone is secretly translating it underground! YAY!

I hope they finish Volume 7 completely....because I was calculating and at this rate TokyoPop won't be done with I Wish translations for like, 2 years! *dies*

Guest cake123

Ahhhhhhh! Someone just uploaded Volume 7 Chapter 2! OMG! YAY!

I haven't read it yet, but I wanted to share the love ASAP! :D

http://www.4shared.com/get/74418402/253225...CACEFDA4F.dc113

I think someone is secretly translating it underground! YAY!

I hope they finish Volume 7 completely....because I was calculating and at this rate TokyoPop won't be done with I Wish translations for like, 2 years! *dies*

thankkk you soooooo much!!!

i know it will take forever to complete!!!

I hope they finish too!! who are they we need to thank them lol

Your welcome! ^^

All I know about the one who is doing it is that his/her screename is cerviel. She/he's the one who uploads it onto theevilempire.com and that's where I found it. I sent him/her two PMs on theevilempire today saying thanks but she/he didn't reply....

But this chapter is sooo AWESOME!!!!! (shocker at the end and the beginning and all over!!!)

Guest cake123

Hehehe I did the same .. I sent them a PM thanking them!!!

well anyone who else downloads it do the same!! they want feedback to see if they should continue doing it!!

Guest butterball

Hehehe I did the same .. I sent them a PM thanking them!!!

well anyone who else downloads it do the same!! they want feedback to see if they should continue doing it!!

Same here.. I really love this story! Must be one of my top fav!

Archived