I Wish...

cutiek028

Amazing ManhwaI Wish...

By: HYUN Ju Suh

Summary:
This 7-volume manga is about a young woman who after her family dies goes to a magician to wish them back. She ends up becoming his assistant until she makes a wish he can grant. How will she deal with his other costumers? And what about the most prized posession that is the cost of having the wish granted?

This manhwa is amazing. It's funny, sweet, interesting...I loved every bit of it. It's seven volumes long, not too long, not too short. Almost all of it has been scanlated, only about 7 chapters left. I really recommended it! image 
Volumes: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1620Published by: Tokyopop (up to vol 2)

More Pictures:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puls707

oooohhh!

i like the art ALOT!

the characters are simply beautiful!

i'm off to find scanlations of this and will comment the storyline l8ter! ;D

oooohhh!

i like the art ALOT!

the characters are simply beautiful!

i'm off to find scanlations of this and will comment the storyline l8ter! ;D

Yay! That's great! You won't regret it! PM me if you need help finding the scans! =)

Guest Tsusoka

O0o~ I'd like to try it cuz I've been really interested in reading manhwas but don't know any good ones.... Yeah cuz I'm kinda bored with mangas XD

Guest Autumn1430263885

agagaga. it stopped at Vol.7 Ch. 1where can i find the rest of the chapters? =3=

or are they not scanned yet?

boohoo i need the next ch T_T

Guest 432521

I was wondering if anyone would know where to find raw scans of this because i think the scanlation team discontinued this serious at such a good spot. So basically raw scans of the last volume?

I was wondering if anyone would know where to find raw scans of this because i think the scanlation team discontinued this serious at such a good spot. So basically raw scans of the last volume?

I don't think they've stopped. Someone released Volume 7 Chapter 1 about 2 weeks ago...

But I have Volume 7 RAW:

http://www.badongo.com/file/2947633

The passwords is uploadbykiligaris

I don't think anyone has made scanlations beyond Volume 7 Chapter 1, but I wouldn't know since the website I normally download stuff from (http://www.the-evil-empire.net/index.php) has been down... =(

Guest Autumn1430263885

a question just popped up in my mind..

we know that K is over 10,000 years old

However Jin's brother died at only 19.

?

But hasn't Jin's brother been teaching K ever since he was little?

unless "teacher" lived in another body other than jin's sister before that looks exactly the same?

:/

And thanks for the raws ^^ i read a bit and then gave up because i didn't get a thing -__-"

Guest 432521

NVM i got it to work you have to actually type it out and not just copy and paste.

And i know i wonder why the-evil-empire has been down for like 3 days now i hope they come back.

^ Yea i been wondering about that too, but maybe the brother-master switches bodies ever so often?

Archived