OFFICAL CHINESE CELEBS/BEAUTIES

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitterberry

cecilia cheung and fan bing bing are very pretty....i like their thick eyebrows and fair skin! looks very classic chinese beauty. however, cecilia looks like she can be mean at times; she's a great actress though. :)

vivian chow- she's 36 this year i think? she looks so young doesnt she? she was heaps popular during the 90s, until she retired.

recent pix

entsina_09-24-05_02.jpg

ent163_08-24-05_03.jpg

qq_08-24-05_01.jpg

cnsphoto_08-25-05_01.jpg

and older pix from the 1990s

varrow1w.JPG

vivian078w.JPG

vivian001.jpg

Guest splashedz

i kind of disagree with some celebs in this thread

but nevertheless... just thought that there r a few beauties that have nt been included!

athena chu or zhu ying! tink she's pretty old. but still very pretty! i feel there are a few other celeb that kind of look like her.. but i think she's the one. haha

michelle reis

and maggie cheung!

there's jsut sth really unique abt her which i like. !

I agree with some of the celebs. Qu Ying and Gao Yuan Yuan are really pretty, though I dunno who they are.

I adore Shu Qi. She has such a unique beauty to her, but that stupid girl, she turned down 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'. She could be where Zhang Ziyi is right now. <_<

That Gong Li lookalike: OH MY GOD!! If you didn't mention it, I would have thought that it was Gong Li in her younger days. Scary. lol.

Others that should be added are Gong Li, Maggie Cheung, and Michelle Reis.

Guest ilovetakeshi

very gorgeous! now where are the guys? lolz

My ultimate favourite: Takeshi Kaneshiro, half Chinese (Taiwanese)/Japanese

takeshi4.jpgSuit.jpg

isea22_63.jpg

1.jpg

3t.jpg

1437.jpg

fd8.jpg

flyingdaggerslrg2.jpg

cover01.jpg

Hot.jpg

Profile.jpg

tk09.jpg

TakeshiKaneshiro2.jpg

suit2.jpg

el050115010.jpg

el050115012.jpg

4_thumb.jpg

^And DAMN that girl! <_<

Hu Ge and Take very yum yum...

I present my favorite actress of all time

Jiang qinqin (Angel) aka Shui Lian...

It was actually quite difficult to find good pics of her...she doesn't seem that publicized..and they don't seem to capture how gorgeous she when she's filming! The heroine, the weakling, the crybaby, cute, sassy, evil, dreamy, elegant, mature...this girlz done it all...she's so talented, more so than a lot of other actresses today (of course that's my opinion :lol:)

okay I'll stop babling now

ShiuLing02.jpg

Meng2.jpg

xinsrc_242090117150296932021.jpg

202548758882095.jpg

201633973774278.jpg

200412091538223173.jpg

20041206115516459.jpg

Guest someday4_2

takeshi is so hot..... I remember seeing this extremely weird movie of his way back... he met some girl on the bus or something.. n he always had a camera =X er forgot the title of the movie.

Guest ilovetakeshi

takeshi is so hot..... I remember seeing this extremely weird movie of his way back... he met some girl on the bus or something.. n he always had a camera =X er forgot the title of the movie.

He often plays a werdo/quirky guy...I LIKE IT! :D

And this picture remind of Ruby a bit

200511132816250.jpg

Archived