Official Pacific Mall Thread

NaughtyDog

Guest PL<3Y

That place is full of hardcore fobs wearing nothing but Hollister and Abercrombie.

Oh yeah hardcore Asian wannabes with their FCUK jackets, bebe shirts, TNA pants and bags, dyed hair, and extendos.

No seriously.

AzN efFiN PrYdE yO!

LOLOLOL the man has spoken.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suki_*

That place is full of hardcore fobs wearing nothing but Hollister and Abercrombie.

Oh yeah hardcore Asian wannabes with their FCUK jackets, bebe shirts, TNA pants and bags, dyed hair, and extendos.

No seriously.

AzN efFiN PrYdE yO!

lol! don't forget the guys with their super skinny jeans or low riding baggy pants with their Gucci Belt Pouches hung across their shoulders with their NY hats all ganster.

oh yeah they always walk in a posse cuz thaz how they roll.

Guest Swtess

lol! don't forget the guys with their super skinny jeans or low riding baggy pants with their Gucci Belt Pouches hung across their shoulders with their NY hats all ganster.

oh yeah they always walk in a posse cuz thaz how they roll.

lol I refuse to call that bag a pouch. its a friggin fanny pack that they try to make look cool and showoff that they can afford gucci.

Guest res0nate

Sounds like a few people have been living the hard life :P Teenage girls still go for the loser, gangster kind of trash haha.

Knockoff fanny packs are the best.

No seriously.

AzN efFiN PrYdE yO!

QFT!

i dont do ANYTHING at pmall except walk around, drink bbt, eat cake, look at overpriced cellphones, eat upstairs, and haircuts lolol.

there's never a day where whoever's driving the car won't get into an argument about parking in pmall. EVER.

Guest suki_*

QFT!

i dont do ANYTHING at pmall except walk around, drink bbt, eat cake, look at overpriced cellphones, eat upstairs, and haircuts lolol.

there's never a day where whoever's driving the car won't get into an argument about parking in pmall. EVER.

yes it's so annoying... seriously full parking lot everyday meaning alotta ppl go almost everyday ... what i so good about it?!?!? i'm still confused.

vaughan mills is almost the new pmall too.

Guest BAN`CHAN

anyone know where they sell Palty hair dye at P-Mall?

i don't think they do.. i buy mine at first markham place at a herbal store.

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

Anyone wanna recommend some stores with cute acessories like hair ties and what not? Cute but cheap?

Every single store I went to had one tiny little hair tie selling for like $17!

Seriously, the prices there are unbelievable.... but the items are so cute! ><;;

I got a better solution for you, find someone that'll be going to asia soon, ask them to buy you those hair ties and trust me, they are SO MUCH CHEAPER THERE! i went to vietnam and i bought those goong like hairties and when i convert the money to CND, it's like 4,50$ ish, compare that to the 25$ at pmall. and worst of all, the ones at pmall aren't as nice as the ones i bought in vietnam lol.

Guest cfcong

Sounds to me the FOBs you guys in Toronto have are lost. LOL The FOBs we call in Vancouver, are mainly the people who come from Hong Kong or have parents who Hong Kong citizens or the Koreans who stay among their own people. Not many of the FOBS in Vancouver wear Hollister or Abercrombie. They just wear clothes that you can tell, are from Asia and not bought here. Your guys FOBS sound like our Viets here....LOL

Guest suki_*

so.. is it safe to use credit/debit cards at pmall..? o_O;;

most stores don't but the ones you do you still need to spend $20+ in order to use it.

for the palty hair dye, you can get that anywhere and not just pacific. it's not worth the car stalking in the parking lot and that crowds inside just to get it.

Guest CANDIEHEARTS

so.. is it safe to use credit/debit cards at pmall..? o_O;;

NOT SAFE! =/

i think. xD my friends always tells me not to use debit there.

something about they can copy your code and take all your money =/

they have alotta bank machines there. so i just take out money instead. =P

Guest res0nate

NOT SAFE! =/

i think. xD my friends always tells me not to use debit there.

something about they can copy your code and take all your money =/

they have alotta bank machines there. so i just take out money instead. =P

Yeah, the card readers.

iirc, last year they did the same thing at T&T supermarket haha.

Guest SUKIloo

Sounds to me the FOBs you guys in Toronto have are lost. LOL The FOBs we call in Vancouver, are mainly the people who come from Hong Kong or have parents who Hong Kong citizens or the Koreans who stay among their own people. Not many of the FOBS in Vancouver wear Hollister or Abercrombie. They just wear clothes that you can tell, are from Asia and not bought here. Your guys FOBS sound like our Viets here....LOL

Hahaha no no no, we have fobs like those too but those ones mentioned above ^ are what we call "wannabe FOBs" quite sad. The real FOBs here go sing k all the time and then drink bbt.

Guest Honey_Babee

arg i hate that damn mall. everything soo overpriced and even though the style i cute for some. my god, they overcharge so much and the quality isnt that good.

=( i miss china

lol

Guest cfcong

Hahaha no no no, we have fobs like those too but those ones mentioned above ^ are what we call "wannabe FOBs" quite sad. The real FOBs here go sing k all the time and then drink bbt.

Awesome hahaha I think I will feel at home then hahahaha Cus I'm going to Toronto for school at York and im from Vancouver. So I was like dude... i will feel out of place if those were the FOBS there @_@ Cus im one of those asian guys who go sing k and drink bbt all the time hahahaha and go back to Asia - South Korea, Japan and China

Archived