CASSHERN (キャシャーン) J~Movie

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest GibmeAFeedinTube

i got a problem with a few actors/actresses in here. the main girl(fiance) does not exude the feeling that matches her settings and scenes. she is an extremely stiff actress with a few overused expressions. i've seen her in Red Shadow and was pretty annoyed with her 'acting' there and it seems she hasn't changed much.

this movie is highly creative in the visual sense. plotting is decent enough. if they put ppl with more distinct acting skills in here, it will heighten my liking for it.

the guys look too forced. rem the dude when he was behind the rail and looking at the mutant from above. zero power feeling from him.

or when the main guy had to kill the woman, his cringing(which he could of done better) did not portray real emotion, instead it was blatant acting that did not require much thinking.

these things peeve me.

Guest whizzer's_rose

Frankly speaking, I did not understand it at all and I slept in the middle part. My sister liked it so much thought that she watches it time and time again on dvd.

Guest Aoijen

I know this movie casshern from my friend Just I will check on my country if they has DVD Original and then I will send this movie and give to friend :wub:

• 1 month later...
Guest muffin707

Just saw this last night. Like eveyone else says, this was a visually stunning film. The acting was good but the storyline was a bit fragmented. I loved it for the visual and sound effects. The soundtrack was great. Dont mind watching it again. :D

Guest Yvonne

I watched this half-way into the movie...without subtitles. So basically I am LOST!

However,

I love the ENDING!!! It touched me very deeply...and Utada's song gives the ending even more impact!

Gotta see this again with sub!

I love this movie. I can just watch it over and over, I'm not sure why. I see the weaknesses in the plot, but the more I watch it, the more it makes sense. In some weird way! I guess that's my way of saying that if you liked it enough to watch it once, watch it again and you might see a lot you missed the first time through!

• 1 year later...

Archived