CASSHERN (キャシャーン) J~Movie

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

伊勢谷友介Iseya Yusuke & 唐
Casshern キャシャーン 캐산 (2004) Starring: Yusuke Iseya, Kumiko Aso, Tetsuji Tamayama, Akira Terao Director: Kazuaki Kiriya Genre: Sci-fi, Action, Adventure, Drama Runtime: 141mins Production: Casshern Film Partners, Tatsunoko Productions, Shochiku Films Distribution: Shochiku Films Language: Japanese Country: Japan Set in a retro-futuristic alternate world where the entire planet is divided between two opposing alliances, "Casshern" is at once visually entertaining and dramatically profound. The earth is left diseased and polluted through a "great war." The geneticist Dr. Azuma vies for support from the government for his "neo-cell" treatment which can rejuvenate the body and regenerate humankind. His appeals for funding is turned down by the government leaders who fear that the new technology will threaten their entrenched powers. Driven to complete his work by a desire to save the life of his beloved wife, Dr. Azuma accepts an offer from a sinister militaristic faction. However, Azuma's "neo-cell" cloning experiment goes haywire after an accident, and a race of mutant humans (quasi-androids) is unleashed upon the world. Tetsuya, Azuma's son, volunteers to be reborn as the bionic warrior Casshern in an attempt to save the world, and to clear the name of his father. Casshern valiantly sacrifices his own humanity in order to attain the powers needed to defeat mankind's powerful enemies. Haunted by the memories of his slain mother and having to deal with the super robot that has absorbed his father's consciousness, Casshern must put aside his own emotions in a desperate bid to save the human race. 70年代の名作アニメ「新造人間キャシャーン」を、宇多田ヒカルのPV等を手掛ける映像作家、紀里谷和明がスタイリッシュな映像で実写化した話題作。出演は伊勢谷友介、唐沢寿明、麻生久美子、寺尾聰ほか。 世界は大亜細亜連邦共和国とヨーロッパ連合の2つに分かれ、50年にも及ぶ地球規模の核戦争が続いていた。やがて大亜細亜連邦共和国が勝利を収め、ユーラシア大陸の支配に乗り出す。そんな中、東博士は人間のあらゆる部位を自由に作り出す新細胞理論を提唱し、新しい生命体である"新人造人間"を作り出す。 宇多田光的丈夫紀里谷和明曾為妻子製作多個音樂錄像,才華備受肯定,這位攝影師、音樂錄像導演,正全力發展他的電影事業,他首部執導、策劃、編劇電影《再造人卡辛》(CASSHERN),斥資50億日元拍攝,構思時間長達兩年,由伊勢谷友介、唐澤壽明、麻生久美子及寺尾聰等領銜演出。 電影改編自1973-74年期間富士電視台播映的卡通片集《新造人類CASSHERN》。故事以未來世界為背景,地球分開兩大陣營「大東同盟」及「歐羅巴」,經過一場漫長痛苦的戰役後,「大東同盟」獲勝,獨佔歐亞大陸。可是勝利並不代表甚麼,經年的戰火早已摧毁地球,戰爭時使用的化學、核子武器留下了不可挽救的禍害,嚴重破壞地球生態環境,這片曾經的人類樂土已變為一片荒廢的土地。為了拯救人類,機器工學博士Azuma(寺尾聰飾)將自己在戰爭死去的兒子,改造為重生的新型人類機器「CASSHERN」(伊勢谷友介飾)。 Chinese Title Name : 再造人卡辛 SOURCE : キャシャーン キャシャーン キャシャーン キャシャーン キャシャーン キャシャーン キャシャーン

Guest precious4e

ahhh i still didnt see the ending!!!

i was watching it and it was REALLY good.. but then the DVD skipped and then stopped!! I still didn't finish it... but from what i saw it's good and the graphics and filmography is awesome.

Yeah me too I luv this movie....also the main actor is such a HOTTIE :blush: :wub: :blush: :wub:

p.s: I have some pics of this movie in my hardware,i just don't know how to upload the pics!!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears: I'm new here :rolleyes:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest precious4e

^aWww haha its ok.... well first you need a image hosting page... do you have one? (like photobucket)

i would love to see some pics from Casshern. It has some really pretty imagery or whatever u call it lol.

Guest precious4e

^ very cool!

man i definitely need to finish the movie. I'll go buy it when i get back home from school.

I got cut off at the part where he just finishes fighting that gigantic robot and he takes his fiancee to the mountains or something..... <_<

Guest Special Ed

^^^ Tetsuya did not volunteer to be reborn. Lolz. Just correcting-ish. Hehe!

But anyways I LOVE this movie! The world today can learn something from this with all the stem-cell and embryonic cloning going on.

Guest VersusVillain

I liked the film. It's entertaining and fun to watch, although I was sort of disappointed. Didn't like some of the character sub-plots and some of the action scenes were just so. over. done. I blind-bought it last summer and watched it, haven't really had the desire to see it again since. Though I wouldn't want to go too in depth about it, I should probably watch it again before giving my full opinion on it...

Guest juhjuh

it was on tv the other day... and i only managed to catch the 2nd half of it... darn! so i was pretty lost watching it.

one thing i must say is that, it looks damn good!

*hoping for re-runs*

Guest MzBeciko

The ending scene is by the far the best in my opinion

some of the others for me didnt work as it got a tab bit confusing but its still a brilliant piece of work

Guest shoko86

This was a really pretty movie. I felt as though, the story line was kinda weak. I got confused here and there. Its a good eye candy movie though. Its good to watch.

Oh and I LOVE the theme song for this movie by Utada. One of my fave songs from her. :D

Guest Nightmare

A visually beautiful movie, but the plot was weak and so were the characters. I did not enjoy the movie as much as I would like to.

Guest BendyStraw

it was nice to look at... but the story was lame~ however, i love the theme song :) dareka no negai kanau koro

Guest monchichi

i have it on my computer and i have it on dvd but... the subtitles won't work on my computer and the friggin subtitles on the dvd are thai!!! >_<

dammit!!

Archived