変身 Hen Shin J~Movie

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

玉木宏 Tamaki Hiroshi & 蒼井優
Henshin.jpg Based on the hugely successful novel by Higashino Keigo, the best-selling author of Naoko, director Sano Tomoki's first feature is a tender romance about young love and transformation. Henshin tells the story of Junichi, played by Tamaki Hiroshi (Waterboys), a young boy who is forced to go through a challenging and life-saving brain transplant. His girlfriend Kei, played by Aoi Yu from Hana And Alice, waits dutifully by his side. Junichi seems to make a full recovery from the operation, but while Kei is thrilled that he is back by her side, Junichi senses that all is not well. Something inside of him seems to have changed and his feelings for Kei are beginning to fade. Though he wants nothing more than for the two of them to be happily together, Junichi realizes that something must be done. He makes a bold decision to protect the young woman he loves that will prove to everybody, especially himself, what his true feelings for Kei really are. 直木賞作家・東野圭吾の同名小説をベースに、若者たちの無償の愛を描いた、恋愛ミステリー・ドラマ。脳移植により記憶を失った青年と、彼を献身的に支える少女の究極の愛を軸に、加速度的に人格が変化していく青年の苦悩と謎解きを交え、観客を衝撃のラストへと導いていく。主演は、「ウォーターボーイズ」の玉木宏と、「男たちの大和/YAMATO」の蒼井優。それぞれに、存在感のある演技が高く評価された。映像特典として、メイキングやキャスト・インタビューなどが収録されている。  長い昏睡から目覚めた純一は、部分的な記憶喪失に陥っていた。純一は工場で働く平凡な青年だったが、絵を描くことが好きで、毎週金曜日には必ず画材屋に通っていた。そこで働く恵に惹かれた純一は、思い切って恵に声を掛け、以来2人は急速に親しくなっていく。それがきっかけとなり、今まで風景画しか描かなかった純一は、恵の肖像画を描き始めるようになったのだった。そんなある晩、悪夢にうなされて目覚めた純一は、病院内を徘徊するうちに、自分が世界初の脳移植を受けていたことを知り…。 「即使我變得不再是我,我仍然會深愛著你,直到永遠。」成瀨純一熱愛繪畫,他一直在工場默默工作,過著平淡的日子。每星期他總會到畫具店流連,就在那裡他邂逅了店員葉村惠,二人迅即打得火熱,一直只是繪畫風景的純一也開始替惠繪畫肖像畫。一天,二人在尋覓新居時遇上了劫匪,令本來幸福的生活出現變化。純一的腦部受重創,必須進行腦部移植手術才能續命… 《變身》改編自直木賞得主東野圭吾的同名小說,故事的主角純一接受腦部手術後性情大變,就如變了身一樣,一直在他身邊不離不棄的惠會如何面對?由《五個撲水的少年》的玉木宏及《花與愛麗絲》的蒼井優主演,兩位當時得令的青春偶像在大銀幕初次合作,共同譜出悲哀動人的戀曲。 Chinese Title Name : 變身 SOURCE : 変身 変身 変身 変身 変身

wow....you know a lot of reallie good movies!! :D when does this one come out?

Expected Release Date: May 25, 2006 this is what i found out in www.yesasia.com

I think this movie is look interesting I want to watch it soon.... :phew::rolleyes::D:lol:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this Movie from my friend and then I have see this movie from yesasia They have DVD original but still sub Japanese not english if they has I will buy it :P

Yeah I know this movie from my friend and yesasia.com They have DVD Original but still sub Japanese if they has sub english I will buy it for me and my friend to... :blush:

• 9 months later...
Guest Truelover

Hello,

I've selected this movie a few weeks ago because of the presence of Yumiko Shaku in the cast. Seing Yumiko without a sword in a sweet romance movie is quite attractive. She's Yuki in Shurayuki-hime and she's also Mina in Sky high.

The story seems nice and I think this movie is correct. It's in the pyramid of "should-be-watched-soon" movies.

:)

Kate

• 1 year later...

Archived