Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

MBC Section TV Entertainment Correspondence* 2005.05.18

Nar: A superstar B [RAIN] ¡®s back after a short break. He went to the US to achieve his bigger dream. Our exclusive report on producer JYP and RAIN¡¯s American activities is right here!

Last month in LA

We met RAIN in America who¡¯s been relentlessly working as a singer and an actor.

Q: What has brought you to the US?

RAIN: It¡¯s for preparation of my new album.

Self camera: Hi! I¡¯m a reporter Jeong, JiHun. Haha! It¡¯s RAIN. I¡¯m here in LA, heading for ..uh¡­JYP¡¯s studio.

With the American artists¡­ uh ¡­ our Korean singers will make an album in collaboration. Uh¡­ And JYP and myself will do a joint work¡­ yeah¡­

(Thru intercom: Hi, Bro! It¡¯s JiHun! )

Yes. Here we¡¯re inside JYP¡¯s studio!

Q: Do you see each other often?

JYP: I think he visits me only when he wants songs from me.

RAIN: Yes. I visit him only when I need him. (Laughs)

Q: We heard you¡¯d recently had an operation.

RAIN: I wasn¡¯t aware of the seriousness¡­ But I had breathing difficulty when I was singing and sleeping at night.

When I¡¯m fully recovered, I would feel more comfortable with singing¡­

Double eyelid surgery ¡­eh¡­ is not no my list. (Laughs)

JYP: Shall we have it done together? Then we might get a discount. (Laughs)

Q: RAIN¡¯s schedule in the US?

JYP: It¡¯s almost impossible to record for his new album. We¡¯re carefully pushing to work with American singers.

Nar: The 1st visitors were 3LW, a 3 women R&B group. They brought their own lyrics for the music they had from JYP.

RAIN¡¯s part of recording.

JYP¡¯s advice: open wide and make the sound comfortable

(In a car) RAIN: We¡¯re on our way to a record shop in LA outskirts. To listen to songs, and to study.

(In a record shop RAIN points at the Billboard chart, showing JYP¡¯s music ¡®I wish I made that¡¯ sung by Will Smith.)

JYP: My next goal is to have RAIN¡¯s CD here on the American record shop¡¯s rack.

RAIN and JYP have received an award from the LA mayor for their contribution to Cultureal exchange between the two countries.

RAIN¡¯s performance at the concert.

RAIN meets Tyrese (an actor/singer from the movie ¡®The Fast and Furious¡¯)

RAIN: I¡¯m so happy to receive an award in the US. I¡¯ll work harder always.

JYP: I¡¯ll put spurs to my American success.

RAIN: (talks close to the camera) And, I¡¯m on (American) TV!

Nar: RAIN¡¯s American activities will continue. Next week we¡¯ll report RAIN¡¯s meeting with the world-famous HH singer Lil¡¯ Kim, his free time in NY, and LA concert

Girlsssss.......... sorryyy for the spamming.. I tot we should keep

his tots and views posted here... his history for new bies later on...

PJ .. I think is good huh.... remember the saying...

Every cloud has a silver lining.....

Guest `soliloquy

ayu!!! whatevah happened to son_yejin? :P

now I'm starting to like these whole starting a new thread thing!!! cos now people aren't so overwhelmed to come in here!!!

ROFL... good question pink!

hahahahaha.... nothing happened to son_yejin; just thought id use my real name instead.

Since my adoration for SYJ the actress has somewhat waned these days..hahaha...

so yeah!

And thanks for all the pics

*faints*

And i have to agree, new thread.. new beginning.

So start afresh ^^

The radio interview (I got it from old thread.. may some of us missed this)

DJ and Bi spend some time in the beginning reminiscing. They talked briefly about his YuGyulFive appearance (with the 5 women). Bi said he had a lot of fun on that show but felt bad about always picking on one of the women.

Bi said that ever since he talked about wanting to experience passionate love, people have been calling him "lighter" or "match." Bi says he really wants to have someone to go home to and spend time with at home, but hard to with his schedule. The DJ says it's good to dream of love like that but not really fun after the fact. She's been there and done that and got really burned, but says it's good to wish for it.

Bi says he has a lot of fun going on game shows now. Before, he just wanted to go on them and sing, and then rest, etc. But now, he finds it a very good way to keep in touch with others and show them a more honest side of himself. Said the first time he went on a game show and talked about love, he got such a good reaction that it sort of became the norm. Said he should stop talking about it so much now... (laughing as he said this). He said he actually watches his game shows 3-4 times after they air and finds them really funny. Says he tries to make an impression with each appearance and likes making people laugh.

The DJ was telling a funny story she heard about a fan listening to It's Raining while walking with headphones. This fan was making the "Ssh ha" noise while singing along, and freaked out a woman he was walking behind. He had to later explain to the police that he was just listening to Bi's song, not attempting to do anything bad. Bi then adds a story about one of his friends, when they go karaoking (noraebang), he really exaggerates the "shh, ha" part.

Then they talk about his 3rd album. Bi says his singing style has changed a lot. It's not as forced as before and he's more comfortable singing.

Then they talk about going to Japan---already posted: The DJ was asking Bi about his upcoming showcase in Japan, and Bi was explaining that because SangDoo has been airing there on cable, he's gained popularity but most only know him as an actor. He said that there are also plans to show FH there soon, and since people know him from SangDoo and also since SHK is pretty popular there too, people are interested in airing it and it will do well hopefully.

Then the DJ and Bi were being silly and goofing around and Bi says again that he really wants to get married, have a kid, and go around Europe or South America with his family. When it's time, he'll go to the army, but before then, he wants to show his fans all that he can do, and when he returns from the army, so them more new stuff.

Then the DJ asks Bi 5 questions that he has to say "Yes" or "No" to and they later spend some time discussing:

Question 1: "I sometimes find my older female fans to be burdensome."

Bi: No. Says that they take really good care of him and feeds like very well and he really appreciates them. Funny story that Bi told at the tail end of this discussion. Bi has a puppy and Bi says that the puppy must know about music because whenever he hears "It's Raining" he starts barking and running around, and whenever he hears "Familiar Face" or "I Do", no matter what he was doing before, the dog will sit down and be still. So cute!

Question 2: "Even if for a brief moment, you've looked at me (the DJ) as a woman." Says she asks this on behalf of his older female fans.

Bi: Yes. Bi playfully compliments her and says a lot of men probably like her but she's not aware of it.

Question 3: "To have a good body, I diet often"

Bi: No. Like to eat, especially meat. Usually exercises before he goes to sleep. Talks again about his ideal type being now someone with a little meat on her.

Question 4: "There is something about my personality that I don't like"

Bi: Yes. When he gets angry, no one can calm him down. Tries not to get angry and hold it in. When he was younger, he would throw anything he could get his hands on. Nowadays, the cost of the item flashes before his mind when he goes to grab something, so he has gotten into the habit of only throwing things that won't break (the DJ and Bi are laughing very hard during this part). Kicking his car in anger-- when he was younger, he didn't care and did it anyways. Now, the cost of fixing what he damages flashes in his mind so he is not as carefree with this either. During the filming of FH, when there were scenes where he had to throw things, the director was wondering why he was only throwing things like his jacket, hat, etc. when there were other things around him that was more breakable.

Question 5: "I don't spend a lot of $$"

Bi: Yes. Says he father usually takes care of his money, and also, he probably doesn't have as much $$ as people think. DJ and him talk about the cost of different things as an entertainer, etc.

They end by Bi talking about being interested in business and brings up the image from old movies of the father, dressed in a business suit, going to work with an apple in his hand (ha, ha..fan of the Donna Reed show??? ), spending the day earning a living, and coming home to his lovely wife. DJ says although she's older, she still has a lot to learn from how Bi's living his life. Playfully complains that Bi was born too late, to the disappointment of his older female fans. Bi laughs and says he tried to be born earlier, but...

Guest pinkjiawen

ROFL... good question pink!

hahahahaha.... nothing happened to son_yejin; just thought id use my real name instead.

Since my adoration for SYJ the actress has somewhat waned these days..hahaha...

so yeah!

And thanks for all the pics

*faints*

And i have to agree, new thread.. new beginning.

So start afresh ^^

don't u dare leave us again! <_< I missed ur posts here! aish...the kiss emoticon is gone. :(

c07.jpg

c06.jpg

c05.jpg

c04.jpg

c03.jpg

c02.jpg

c01.jpg

my fave shots of him. out of the many.

this radio program was made in Jan 2005.

He told a reporter that he offically had 2 gfs before.

The first one is a high school girl who is higher one grade than bi,

they liked each other, but both were shy to tell. A common friend

help them out to be together. When bi joined in JYPE half year, she dumped bi

for a rich boy, even bi begged her to stay, but she didn't want to wait.

You may find this story from bi's song "famous". Heard the girl

came back to his concert later...however bi turned his back to her ...

Lost his first love Bi got hurt a lot ,then he met another girl who also

seperated with bf. They had the same feeling and shared the same pain,

but didn't work out. Bi said the girl didn't want to open her heart...

This is bi's past romance.

He doesn't have any offical gf since debut.

If you watch bi's TVshow, you may find some girls shown interest on him.

In 020706 predestined relation, Hyori was on the show purposely want to

make pair with bi...and another pretty girl YouMin liked him openly,

even danced his "bad guy" in the show, but bi seemed want to keep

distance with them politely.....

(YouMin is the youngest sister in bi's nonstop minidrama which he played a

playboy).....or maybe he just hung out with some of them.....otherwise

how come he kissed more than 5 girls (not count the actresses in the dramas)....

So he has some experience...but not reach to the point to have an offical

gf yet.

The 101 Definitions Towards Love

Most of the girls fell in love with me when they see my “killer smile”, but it just did not work on her particularly!!

100% of the girls like me whenever I showed off my well-built muscle, but it simply did not apply to her.

It motivated me even when I see girls of her kind. This time round, it fires up the determination of “KINGKA” work (wooing girls).

* Note: “KINGKA” is a new phrase in the Korean trend. It means guys that are tall, handsome and rich, and that they are popular among the girls. They fulfill the criteria that guys ought to have. And “QUEENKA” is the vice versa of “KINGKA”.

“Who is she (or rather, what is she ), she does not have any rights to be cant be bothered with me ?”

I am seriously hurt by my own pride....

The second stage/phrase of work

“It is the first time that I had such feelings.”

Most of the girls would fall in love with me when I said such words to them….

“Having been together with so many girls in the past till now, there has not been one that would make my heart beat go wild.”

Never had I been so serious about a relationship when it comes to girl of your kind…

But it seems that she had a thick defensive wall surrounding her heart such that no amount of sweet nothing would be able to penetrate through.

But when she hears what I have said, she just smiles coldly at me saying “ How many girls have u woo using this method?”

In order to recover my pride at that point of time, I cannot give up my feelings for her.

It might not be the feeling of love that I had for her at that time, but as time goes by and having been together for quite some time, the feelings have grown to become real and true towards her.

Initially when she showed no interest towards me, I was angry. But now for the same attitude, I feel hurt. Everyone started asking “Have you seriously fallen for her?”...

This playful kind of feelings at the beginning has become real even without me realizing it.

Even for a super playboy, there will be a time where he displays his true feelings. This kind of feelings, this kind of heartbeat, I guess this is TRUE LOVE.

Bam, an old article but an interesting insight on Bi's thoughts back then. His fourth goal : to conquer the global market with his music (and dramas ?) perhaps ? Read the part about internet downloading of CDs. How true and timely reminder : Buy his new albums ! :D

Yeah! Always show your support by buying the original CDs/albums. :D

Guest `soliloquy

don't u dare leave us again! <_< I missed ur posts here! aish...the kiss emoticon is gone. :(

thhappy5yr.gif

Haha.. i left?

sighs, guess i did! haha.. but ah well, im back!

Though i wont post as much as i did back then, im here all the same.

Though i dun think my disappearance was missed..rofl.

and you know, i can always catch you on msn! ^^

the wonders of technology :)

Jhing poem

How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count 23 Ways!

I love your beautiful eyes

I love your sweet sweet smile

I love the way you laugh

And I just love your sense of style.

I love the way you move on the dance floor

I love the way you make me sigh

I just love listening to your wonderful voice

I love it so much I feel like I would die.

I so love the way you make me laugh

when I'm so down and feeling blue

I love it when you cheer me up

and just one look from you would do.

I love the way you love your family

It just goes to show you're a great man

I love the way you appreciate your fans

I love the way you love them, you are indeed THE MAN.

I love your hardwork and

your dedication to your profession

I love your enthusiasm and

I love your unrivaled energy when you perform

I love the way you keep your feet on the ground

I love the way you treat people with respect

I love your generous and good heart

I love you coz you bring people together from every dialect.

I love you because you continue to share your incredible

talent with us and you never cease to amaze us, it's true.

I love you because you are a great inspiration to many

But most of all, I love you because you are YOU.

Guest pinkjiawen

Though i dun think my disappearance was missed..rofl.

:rolleyes:

Dani is currently registering again. she had no idea wut happened to soompi...

Rain1.jpg

Rain2.jpg

Rain3.jpg

Rain4.jpg

Rain5.jpg

Rain6.jpg

Rain7.jpg

Rain8.jpg

Rain9.jpg

Guest `soliloquy

Jhing poem

How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count 23 Ways!

I love your beautiful eyes

I love your sweet sweet smile

I love the way you laugh

And I just love your sense of style.

I love the way you move on the dance floor

I love the way you make me sigh

I just love listening to your wonderful voice

I love it so much I feel like I would die.

I so love the way you make me laugh

when I'm so down and feeling blue

I love it when you cheer me up

and just one look from you would do.

I love the way you love your family

It just goes to show you're a great man

I love the way you appreciate your fans

I love the way you love them, you are indeed THE MAN.

I love your hardwork and

your dedication to your profession

I love your enthusiasm and

I love your unrivaled energy when you perform

I love the way you keep your feet on the ground

I love the way you treat people with respect

I love your generous and good heart

I love you coz you bring people together from every dialect.

I love you because you continue to share your incredible

talent with us and you never cease to amaze us, it's true.

I love you because you are a great inspiration to many

But most of all, I love you because you are YOU.

jhing wrote this?

I love it!!! ^^

Shall save it...

:rolleyes:

Dani is currently registering again. she had no idea wut happened to soompi...

Yesh.. she is!

She didnt have any idea soompi had to be re-set.

More regulars should be dropping by soon i guess!

it has become

The name you have

Was fated to balance your spirit

And guide you to your destiny

Because within you is an flame

A fire burning bright

Without the force of rain

would consume your essence

And extinguish your shining light

So Rain it has become

To command the flame

And control the burning desire

So Rain it has become

To bring new life

and balance the heat and the fire .... Himura Kouru

050803sbs1wr0ja.jpg

Guest freya1507

die8xl.gif

File: Bi-Filming Guy Deserve to Die(LowQuality-KBS-2005.09.21)

Format: Asf

Size: 8.2 MB

Length: 3'43"

Download: HERE

Credit: Fanrain // Sexybi

same length

size: 58 mb

format: wmv

here

credits:raina /sexybi

bscap0002vz.jpg

bscap0048iy.th.jpg bscap0173nu.th.jpg bscap0330hj.th.jpgbscap0713ub.th.jpg