Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN posted this photo yesterday with a caption - "today's 6pm choreography full video will be released ... Music and MV are on March 3rd 6pm D-2.  Make sure to check out my one-take choreography video of #WHYDONTWE at 6PM tonight on #RAIN'sOfficialChannel".  :Twerkdatbutt:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL3QM9jhwLI/?igshid=12a5oux3euum6&utm_source=fb_www_attr

*** RAIN posted this picture 2-hours ago with a caption - "D-day!!! 6pm music video released today at 6:00. For your reference, let me tell you about today's broadcast. 1. Cultwo Show 2. Weekly Idol 3. You Quiz on the Block ("Why Don't We")"   :emmm:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL8XY_fhwxA/?igshid=ldp0kr6ml3ye&utm_source=fb_www_attr

*** "Please Come Back, Mister or well known as Please Come Back Ajhussi" is truly a really good drama. :star:

8 Soul Swap K-Dramas To Snare Your Soul

e36c1ea65d5a463bad3b5b0bbdf8e263.jpeg?s=

There’s something inherently comedic about soul swap dramas because, well, can you imagine suddenly being in someone else’s body? Or having to share yours? And what if you land in the body of the opposite gender? Or in a different time period even? It’s the perfect ingredient for rom-com shenanigans, and we aren’t going to be shy about our love for this particular trope.

So here we have eight K-dramas — that are quite evenly spread out across the last decade — that include all kinds of soul-swapping goodness that’ll easily capture your interest and soul!

“Please Come Back, Mister” (2016)

Please-Come-Back-Mister-540x381.jpg

“Please Come Back, Mister” didn’t get a great amount of fanfare during its run because it aired against the Hallyu powerhouse “Descendants of the Sun.” Which is a shame, because it’s a really well-made drama with really a strong storyline, a solid cast, and double the soul-swapping. Two ahjusshis are reincarnated into the bodies of a young man and woman, respectively, so you can imagine the antics they’re up to when bodies that look like Rain and Oh Yeon Seo go around acting like middle-aged men. They’ll make you laugh, then cry, then laugh while you’re crying.

Please-come-back-mister-gif.gif

Catch the first episode of “Please Come Back, Mister”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Rain and Chungha Talks about Wishes for Their Duet “WHY DON’T WE”

Rain revealed his desperate wishes for the new song “WHY DON’T WE” with Chungha on Cultwo Show. The two were featured in SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show on the 3rd.

sbs.jpeg

Rain is to release his new mini-album PIECES by RAIN at 6 p.m. KST today. His title track “WHY DON’T WE” is a combination of progressive house and R&B topline, featuring Chungha.

The artist said that this song was planned for even before “Switch to Me” which is his duet with Park Jin Young (JYP).

“I thought I should ask Chungha for a favor, and I kept asking her company. Fortunately, she accepted,” he revealed. To this, Chungha said that she asked the company whether they really meant her when she first heard of the news. “I thought I should definitely do it,” she added.

“There’s a lot of things they ask you to do these days,” Rain said, referring to the changes in ways artists promote their albums. “If I knew there were so many things to do, I wouldn’t have released an album,” he said jokingly. He explained that he had only appeared on radios and music programs, but now with more platforms than ever, he has to do more.

The singer also asked the listeners to frequently put Rain and Chungha in their search bars. “I also want an article titled ‘Rain and Chungha with Explosive Synergy.’ I just want you to make us explode with an article. I wanted to do the thing where we get to meet reporters in person, but they said that that’s not possible anymore,” he said. Rain also added that he does not dare to even dream of winning first place on a music show. However, he made listeners laugh as he wished for a top spot in the music charts.

1613365116-1.jpg

The two showed off their choreography to “WHY DON’T WE” on this day. They demonstrated their perfect harmony, as the two most representative dancers in the K-Pop scene.

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210303165026833

*** RAIN thanking all his fans with this selfie. He finished recording late. Watch his "Why Don’t We" official MV on YouTube! Download and stream the song! Cloud cafe has detailed streaming guide. :smile:

157212514_3759121130847134_3229708172311

156042235_3758430624249518_7631864937465

154813047_3756103251148922_4053429217816

Spoiler

154795598_3754181934674387_1982368028551

credit : Raincloud10

Dear Our Rain..

Congratulation to your new album release & Switch To Me.  MV 10 million views!!! Wishing you success and blessings. Don't forget to take care of youself.

Ps..Wherever you go or whatever you do, we're always beside you in every step..

.Love..

Your Cloud Thailand..   :Megathanks:

156921132_2791927414362519_1966003657639

154732965_2791927477695846_2455668982846

154573132_2791927434362517_3502494133157

154043735_2791927471029180_4830848064109

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

[SBS Star] RAIN Reveals that Kim Tae-hee Complains About Him Being Too Talkative

201525657_1280.jpg

Singer RAIN shares that there were times when his wife actress Kim Tae-hee complained about him being too talkative. On February 27 episode of MBC's reality show 'Point of Omniscient Interfere', RAIN's daily life was shown.

201525660_1280.jpg

In this episode, RAIN was seen hiking along the Namsan trail, explaining that Namsan is where he goes hiking every morning. On the way to the summit, RAIN non-stop talked to the camera even when no staff asked him a question. When he reached the summit, RAIN approached a father and daughter. He spoke to them for a while, and continued making a conversation with hikers around him. Even when he was going down the mountain, he did not stop trying to speak to fellow hikers.

201525659_1280.jpg

While watching this in the studio, the hosts commented, "Wow, you seriously talk a lot, RAIN." Then, they asked, "Doesn't your wife say anything about it?" RAIN laughed and answered, "Yeah, she does. She has pointed out the fact that I talked too much quite a lot of times." The singer continued, "But the interesting thing is, I actually had no idea that I was this talkative. When I first made debut, I was told not to talk, not to laugh and only focus on camera. This was what J.Y. Park told me." He resumed, "Those three things were the rules, you know. I think I may have been repressed by them then without myself knowing it. I've strangely become talkative these days."

201525658_1280.jpg

(Credit= MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere, Coupang)

(SBS Star)

[SBS Star] RAIN Shares He Is Slightly Sad About Having a Short Newlywed Life with Kim Tae-hee

201526404_1280.jpg

Singer RAIN shared that he felt like his newlywed life with his wife actress Kim Tae-hee was too short. On March 3 episode of tvN's talk show 'You Quiz on the Block', RAIN made a guest appearance.

201526402_1280.jpg

During the talk, one of the hosts Cho Sae-ho said, "As I'm single, there are times when I get the feeling of extreme emptiness. What is it like going back home after work?" RAIN laughingly answered, "Well, I have to pick up the toys that my children have been playing around with." He continued, "I like doing that though. But you should enjoy your current life. What I mean is that you should appreciate the silence you have now."

201526403_1280.jpg

Then, RAIN revealed one thing he feels sad about his married life with Kim Tae-hee. RAIN said, "It's really great to be married. I think it's a good idea to have a lengthy newlywed life." He went on, "Our newlywed life was sadly a little short, because our first daughter was a honeymoon baby."

Spoiler

201526401_1280.jpg

RAIN and Kim Tae-hee tied the knot in January 2017. The couple's first daughter was born in October 2017, and the second one in September 2019.

(Credit= tvN You Quiz on the Block, Coupang)

(SBS Star)

________________________________________________________________________________

Rain Regrets That He Had A Very Short Honeymoon Phase With Kim Tae Hee

It inevitably ended very quickly.

Spoiler

fcEJXXLRHzDLiRiJ40TMkArtA39nIHfpVAn58J-2

Rain recently appeared on tvN‘s You Quiz On The Block where he opened up about his marriage with actress Kim Tae Hee.

Spoiler

ur9nr00Wge6A9i17ObrcJHUXW9DsneeKxoR2xsZxDU_38sF0wSzvk6n-wmt3RFcN8z8nyqmiX7QUrv6Esqh8t6et3jA_qQpRYjzaxI__F7OQVB6n=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

As a married man with children, he offered some advice to Jo Se Ho.

Whenever I go home, the first thing I do is pick up my kids’ toys. Enjoy the peace of being single.

— Rain

Spoiler

afQJkr_kwkeEzgRiQxmhZj8ER18BXLTyj5y0dz0t

He then made a confession about his honeymoon phase with Kim Tae Hee.

I love that we fell in love and got married. It’s great. But I wonder how it would’ve been if our honeymoon phase was longer. Ours was short.

— Rain

Spoiler

TKarQZ_OLH_k5r0Liv80KrZPL2sKg-8PzqoypCv3

But it was inevitable.

Our first child was a honeymoon baby, so our honeymoon phase was short.

— Rain

Spoiler

FgMYO4VGE2iyvVfjcJIyHDYPF2y8r0PEeTLzKh36

In addition, Rain also revealed what it’s like to live as himself.

I’m very thankful. I don’t know if I deserve to be loved this much.

— Rain

MDPCiak3_PcMhD3qtue1CqgH2_v-HG5WxIBQPiMU

And he also explained what changed since the earlier days in his career now that he’s an established veteran in the industry.

Every day used to be stressful because I always had to prepare something to show everyone. Back then, I’d just answer questions and dance when asked. But now, I think I enjoy myself while doing it.

— Rain

jnNOqMA_WA8LQuDtT7nYGT1KgNTmVGLu2aI94axQ

As a piece of advice to his 20-year-old self, Rain stressed the importance of family.

I’d like to tell him to unload some of his burdens and live comfortably. I’d tell him to take better care of his family.

— Rain

source : https://www.insight.co.kr/news/327609

________________________________________________________________________________

*** It's better to have a baby while still young.  :tounge_xd:

Rain expresses disappointment that he was not able to enjoy his newlywed period with Kim Tae Hee because they had a honeymoon baby

Spoiler

1614799182-image.png

Rain recently confessed that he was a bit disappointed that he was not able to enjoy his newlywed period with his wife Kim Tae Hee for too long because they had a honeymoon baby.

Rain appeared as a special guest on the March 3 episode of tvN's entertainment show, 'You Quiz on the Block.' 

On this day, Rain gave Jo Se Ho some marriage advice. Jo Se Ho asked, "What is the happiest thing when you go home after work?" To which Rain replied, "Picking up my kids' toys as I go in." Then Rain continued to say, "Everyone, please try enjoying the quietness of being single for a bit more," making everyone laugh.

Spoiler

1614799975-image.png

Then he continued to praise the marriage life. He said, "Being in love and being married is really wonderful. However, I wish I could have enjoyed my newlywed period for longer."

Rain explained, "Our first child was a honeymoon baby so our newlywed period was fairly short." Meanwhile, Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee married back in 2017 and have two children.

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags, thanks!

K-pop's Rain is back, with new album out and boy band Ciipher to launch

20210304_rain_ig.jpg?itok=UNV6tLEW

Veteran K-pop idol Rain is back – and he’s doing better than ever.

The South Korean singer-songwriter, musician and actor has spent much of the past year going viral for various dance performances and an occasional collaboration, but March will see him return in a big way: he started the month off by releasing a new album and it will end with him launching a new boy band, Ciipher. 

Rain released his most recent album, My Life, in 2017. Wednesday (March 3) saw the release of the new one, Pieces by Rain, a five-track EP fronted by the single Why Don’t We featuring Chungha . 

The pair had promoted the single for several days ahead of its arrival, and the propulsive dance song was shared through a dramatic, one-take choreography video on Monday featuring Rain and Chungha. 

The album also features the end-of-2020 single Switch to Me with J.Y. Park, under whose tutelage Rain developed his career while working with JYP Entertainment in the 1990s and early 2000s. 

Rain has been one of South Korea’s most prominent musical artists and actors for several decades now, and has earned a reputation as a multifaceted entertainer. After making his acting debut in South Korea in 2003, he pursued a career in Hollywood, and was featured in films including Speed Racer , Ninja Assassin and The Prince .

His popularity surged last year after his 2017 song Gang went viral and he re-entered the spotlight.

That led to multiple collaborations and television appearances before the end of the year. 

He also collaborated with television personality Yoo Jae-seok and singer Lee Hyori to create the popular project group SSAK3, who dominated music charts in South Korea over the summer with their old-school style. 

Spoiler

Last month, he collaborated with Grammy-award winning opera singer Sumi Jo and released the song Guardians as a tie-in to a new K-pop app, Universe.

The J.Y. Park collaboration featured on his first album of the 2020s is a nice nod to Rain as he produces a new boy band and picks up the reins metaphorically from his own producer. 

Ciipher, a seven-member outfit, will release their first album, Ankkullyeo , on March 15.

While they’ll be the first group produced by the singer’s his R.A.I.N Company, in the late 2000s he also produced boy band MBLAQ and last year served as a judge and mentor on I-Land, which resulted in the formation of the new boy band Enhypen . 

Last month, Rain performed Gang with Ciipher to kick off Rain Is Back. Three members of the group – Keita, Tag and Won – feature on a track on Rain’s new album.

credit : AsiaOne

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/k-pops-rain-back-new-album-out-and-boy-band-ciipher-launch

A peek inside Rain & Kim Tae-hee's house with a home gym & wine cellar

20210303_rainandkimtaehee_fb.jpg?itok=zk

Korean star Rain and his wife, actress Kim Tae-hee, are known for being protective of their privacy. But on South Korea’s TV company MBC’s variety show “The Manager”, the singer offered a glimpse of the home that the pair share (they had a low-key wedding in 2017 and now have two daughters).

Appearing as a guest on the broadcast of the popular variety show on Feb 27, the Korean star revealed footage of the first floor of his home and his car for the first time on television, according to Korean entertainment website Soompi .

With his fit physique, we’re not surprised to see a large home gym, outfitted with plenty of exercise equipment (including Kim Tae Hee’s pilates equipment), as well as a TV, a sofa, and even a piano.

The space also doubles as a wine cellar and is also home to the couple’s trophy collection, including the awards that the pair have won over the years in the entertainment industry.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL0TYPiJx-C/?utm_source=ig_embed

In a later part of the episode, Rain also shared about his penchant for combing the city for the best restaurants.

“In the past, I was so into finding the tastiest spots to eat that I even ate five meals in one day,” he revealed.

When asked why his wife Kim Tae-hee didn’t come along, he responded, “We can’t go together. My wife and I have very different eating patterns. My wife is the type to be content with eating just about anything. She’s happy with eating just a bowl of soup. I, on the other hand, tend to eat a lot. I want to eat lots of different things: meat, fish, and so on.”

“I do occasionally take her out to eat,” he added, “at places that accept reservations. But the hotspots that I eat at don’t take reservations.”

This article was first published in The Singapore Women's Weekly.

credit : AsiaOne

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/peek-inside-rain-kim-tae-hees-house-home-gym-wine-cellar

Get To Know The Korean Celebrities Who Have A 'National' Title

Probably one of the highest honors that a Korean celebrity can get is the title of being a "Nation's ______."

Receiving such high regard means that as a celebrity, you have reached the peak of getting public love and interest.

We have compiled some of the celebrities whom you might not have known to have received the title.

#7 Rain

Probably the only one on the list who got a "Nation's" title for a very absurd reason was Rain. The singer-actor was dubbed as the "Nation's Thief" after marrying Kim Tae Hee.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : KoreaPortal

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/48293/20210304/get-to-know-the-korean-celebrities-who-have-a-national-title.htm

• LOL 1