Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

These Are The TOP 50 Most Popular Singers And Artists In Korea Right Now

Did your bias make the TOP 50?

Based on brand ranking data from September 24 to October 24, these are the TOP 50 most popular singers and artists in Korea right now.

40. ITZY

39. Rain

38. BLOO

37. Loco

36. Apink

35. Chungha

XEl9UPIgjB3SbfuVlGEEpBF9nvx1oLZIZ0toc9cE

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://www.rekorea.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=repu4&wr_id=532

*** Chance to win RAIN's poster for overseas fans! Good luck!  :blush:

To enter :
• Follow us on ig
• Like this post
• Comment the name of Rain's first solo album.

4 winners will be announced based on the correct answer

Winners will be announced on Monday 9th November.

SHIPPING FEES ARE PAID SEPARATELY.

122778587_3416539278438656_4135724065248

122780939_3416539358438648_8176024352334

credit : Raincloud10

50 Currently Most Popular Singers in South Korea Based on Brand Value Rankings for October

Here are the 50 singers with the highest brand reputation indexes for the month of October. 

1603675588275-0.jpg

The rest of the singers ranked in the list were (in order) BLACKPINK, NCT, Young Tak, Im Changjung, Kang Daniel, IU, Lee Chanwon, OH MY GIRL, Jessi, GFRIEND, SEVENTEEN, (G)I-DLE, Jang Minho, Joy, Taeyeon, IZ*ONE, TWICE, Song Gain, Jung Dongwon, Hwasa, EXO, Jang Beomjun, Red Velvet, Kim Heejae, MAMAMOO, Baekhyun, Song Haye, Sunmi, VIBE, YooA, Park Jinyoung, CHUNG HA, A Pink, Loco, BLOO, Rain, ITZY, Kyuhyun, Baek Jiyoung, Zico, Shin Youngjae, Lee Hi, Jeong Eunji, Park Hyewon, Paul Kim, AKMU, and Changmo. 

Congratulations to RAIN !  :blush:

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kstarlive

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/10/26/50-currently-most-popular-singers-in-south-korea-based-on-brand-value-rankings-for-october-387321

*** Lucky encounter!!  :blush:

*****************************************************************************************

Another fan account about seeing RAIN and family at Everland

“Finally, I arrived Everland. People were looking on my side and whispering. I was wondering and then I saw Rain and Kim Taehee beside me, getting their tickets. I got goose bumps. There was no joking about celebrities. They have that physique and halo. “

LINK : https://m.blog.naver.com/hbjo3366/222125478887

122714511_3419504561475461_1760824343571

122843862_3419504694808781_6569454557942

*** RAIN posted these slide of pictures with Twice 36-minutes ago with a caption - "I can’t stop me, can’t stop me~go listen!! @twicetagram -  I Can't Stop Me is one of the tracks in Twice Album, which is Eyes Wide Open. This album is penned by agency chief Park Jin-young that is a retro-inspired electro-pop track that takes on a more mature tone. :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1Q9RJB_9J/

122591382_3458424737576811_4302389856013

122764762_3458424844243467_3535341139093

122535516_3458424980910120_5612050568929

RAIN on TikTok

https://web.facebook.com/RainsCloudThailand/videos/2763437357238820/

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

*** RAIN and his friend Ro Hong Chul visited this cafe in Jeju when they had motorbike recently and gave his autograph. That was a great weather for motor cycling! Hope RAIN enjoys his coffee break. :blush:

122958820_3422217191204198_3764479480756

122955488_3422217287870855_8358009150242

122368687_3422217404537510_6148933744302

122901497_3422217524537498_6848908476389

__________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN flaunts the most wanted bag of the season — the Gucci Jackie bag that's made for all genders, all lifestyles and most aptly, any outfit you're gonna swerve in. :blush:

122980889_3422201721205745_8364666368640

Kwon Sang Woo and Rain are stronger than their stamina - 1 minute "fierce duel" results are released

1603795651371-e97a4d63b5904de191be38918d

The new Korean drama "Delayed Justice" starring Kwon Sang-woo, Bae Sung-woo, Kim Joo-hyun, and Jung Xiong-in had their press conference yesterday, October 27.  Kwon Sang-woo mentioned that he had been on Rain’s YouTube channel recently. The two of them battled & stood up for 1 minute in the show, but Kwon Sang-woo finally surrendered when he lost from RAIN. Kwon Sang-woo tried his best to explain this. Rain is only 38 years old and has had a lot of time to exercise recently, but the 44-year-old himself has no time to exercise because of filming his upcoming drama. He can do more than 100 times at his best. He vowed to Rain for another duel in the future.

1603795651371-9ea2e5dde97d42508ff4fae5ce

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : NowNews.com

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

權相佑、Rain比體力 1分鐘「激烈對決」結果出爐

韓劇《延遲的正義》由權相佑、裴晟佑、金珠賢、鄭雄仁主演,今(27日)舉辦新戲記者會。權相佑提到最近有上Rain的YouTube頻道,兩人在節目中比賽1分鐘伏地挺身,沒想到權相佑最後認輸投降。權相佑對此極力解釋,Rain才38歲且最近有比較多的時間運動,但44歲的自己因為拍戲沒時間運動,他在最佳狀態可做到100多下,誓言還要找Rain再次對決才甘心。

*** Can't wait for this. :blush:

********************************************************************************************************

Rain To Make Return As Duo With Artist Specializing In Dance

974c333c53b84530910ecf9e98502f81.jpeg?s=

Rain is making his return to the music scene—this time as a duo!

On October 28, Rain Company and his management agency Sublime Artist Agency announced that Rain is teaming up with another artist to release an album as a duo. The identity of the artist has not been revealed, but it was shared that it is someone with outstanding dance skills.

Rain Company and Sublime Artist Agency both shared, “In addition to their musicality, the two amazing dancers combined will produce stages that will be thought of as ‘the epitome of dance.’ We guarantee that their performances will be even better than ‘Rainism,’ which is still being talked about 10 years after its release as the best performance.

We are hoping this will be good news to the fans who have waited for Rain’s return to the stage. Please look forward to Rain’s new album.”

This new release will be Rain’s first official album in approximately three years since his 2017 album “MY LIFE愛,” which contains “GANG.” He recently promoted as part of the project group SSAK3 with Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Hyori for the variety show “How Do You Play?

Watch “How Do You Play?” with English subtitles here:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

Rain to Make His Comeback to the K-pop Scene with an A00-Time Collaboration

%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%9C-27.

Rain is returning with a new album after three years.

Rain’s label Rain Company and Sublime Artist Agency (SAA), which is in charge of the label’s management, released a press release, announcing that Rain is preparing for a new album.

Rain will make his comeback after forming a duo with another artist. The identity of this mysterious artist is still veiled, but it is known that he/she is an artist with excellent dance skills. The fact that Rain is teaming up with someone as talented in dance as he is is drawing keen attention, along with the news of his comeback.

Rain Company and SAA said, “Not to mention the music, but since it’s a meeting between two amazing dancers, the performance will be jaw-dropping. I am sure you will see a performance that goes beyond ‘Rainism,’ which is still talked about as one of the best performances 10 years after. Please look forward to Rain’s new album.”

credit : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201028140955880

*** Even though all wrapped up, we could still recognize our RAIN. He was on a motor bike tour with Ro Hong Chul in Jeju. I guess this will be a content for his "Season B Season" program. :blush:

122740752_3424841924275058_2528639520256

122711014_3424841994275051_4985431653736

__________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN Company posted this 9-hours ago with a caption - "Rain is preparing a new album.  Not only the musical part but it’s a meeting between two amazing dancers. Please look forward to it. :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4ChpDpVJ_/?igshid=1exs4sjxx42z2

RAIN and family has been spotted in the amusement park, pushing the stroller while walking side by side with his wife Kim Tae Hee. Such a super warm sight!

131183-882012.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are really a couple who are full of cuteness in real life. 

Rain and Kim Tae-hee have been very low-key since they were married for three years, and occasionally rarely attended events as husband and wife. They are simply model couples in the entertainment industry. Recently, some netizens happened to encounter these two people taking their children to Everland to play. Kim Tae-hee, who was wearing a low-key dark look, was standing next to his tall and sturdy husband and looked very petite. The difference in height and size of the two was like the heroes and heroines in Korean dramas. People are very excited seeing them.

131183-881951.jpeg

131183-882013.jpg

Rain is also very considerate of his wife, pushing the stroller himself. Only from the background photos, you can feel the sweetness of the two. Rain once revealed on his YouTube channel that he and his wife will kiss when he goes out in the morning and when he returns home in the evening. The relationship is so good that everyone envies him. Netizens also praise Rain as a good man and husband!

131183-881953.jpg

NATE PHOTOS

credit : KoreaStarDaily

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/131183

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

遊樂園野生「捕獲」RAIN和金泰希一家,推嬰兒車並肩前行超溫馨

Rain和金泰希夫婦真的是一對連現實生活都充滿萌點的夫婦。

Rain和金泰希結婚三年來一直都十分低調,偶爾也會以夫妻檔出席活動,簡直就是娛樂圈的模範夫妻。 近日,有網友巧遇兩人帶著孩子去愛寶樂園遊玩,穿著低調深色Look的金泰希站在身材健碩高大的老公身邊顯得十分嬌小,兩人的身高、體型差彷彿韓劇裡的男女主角一般,看得人非常心動。

而Rain也非常體貼老婆,親自推著嬰兒車。 只從背景照中,你就能感受到兩人的甜蜜。 Rain曾在自己的YouTube頻道上透露,與老婆每日早、晚都會BOBO,感情好得讓所有人羡慕,網友們也都大讚Rain是個好男人!

Singer Rain returns for the first time in K-pop scene, will release a new album in three years, he will collaborate with an artist specializing in dance and artists of various generations

On October 28th, his Label RAIN Company & Sublime Artist Agency announced that singer Rain is in the stage of preparing a new album. They also added that he will collaborate with successive generations of singers. At present, RAIN has not yet revealed more details on this, but the relevant person disclosed that the artist specializing in dance is an insider with super dance strength. It is reported that this time is not only about music, but especially for dance, it will show the stage of collaboration of various generations.

In addition, this new album is Rain’s first album released after three years and it has not yet been determined in what format and when it will be released.

bnt news.cn

credit : Yam News

http://n.yam.com/Article/20201028813488

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

歌手Rain時隔三年回歸 預告將與歷代級藝人合作

28日,所屬社發表歌手Rain正處於準備新專輯階段。 還補充道,將與歷代級歌手合作,目前合作歌手尚未揭開面紗,但相關人士透露是一位有著超強舞蹈實力的圈內人士。 據悉,此次不僅是音樂方面,尤其是在舞蹈方面會展現歷代級合作舞臺。

另外,此次新專是Rain時隔三年發行的專輯,以什麼樣的形式什麼時候發行都還沒有確定。 鄭春美/文 RAINCOMPANY,Sublime Artist Agency/圖

bnt新聞 投稿郵箱news@bntnews.cn

From the love between Rain and Kim Tae Hee, we can see how important inner security is in love

85053846_652108722224840_524880377933575

The wedding of Korean artist Rain and Korean beauty Kim Tae-hee only cost 800,000 Won. Every woman wants to pursue a perfect wedding, but the pragmatic Kim Tae-hee chose to abandon extravagant material and only seeks simplicity because she thinks that the love between the two of them is what's important. I saw reports earlier that Kim Tae Hee only wanted a simple wedding. At that time, the first thought in my mind was: This girl is so special & unique! She must be full of different powers and ideas inside. She's different.

The last of her work that I saw was "Hi Bye, Mama". She's a ghost mother in the drama. Watching this Korean drama made me want to know this person even more. I think she is in her best state, full of maternal love and sensibility.

There was a report recently about their relationship between husband and wife. Eight years since they had been dating & after their marriage, Kim Tae-hee still felt that she had met the best man in the world. Such a good & best man was actually her husband! Rain responded on this that because Kim Tae Hee is very simple, and he gives her so much trust and security. These two people can be so sweet. Even after years of being together, Rain would help Kim Tae-hee make breakfast in the morning, and he was baptized into a Catholic for her behalf." I want my wife to feel always happy", he said.

When Rain & Kim Tae Hee were dating, Kim Tae-hee likes to be low-keyed, he also always keeps a low-key relationship, even after marriage, because he says that he wants to protect her since he cherishes her too much!

There is a saying in a movie: "People who love you want you to be yourself forever, because what they like is you!" I think this sentence is very suitable to describe the love between Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Rain said that after marriage he always wants to go home immediately after work is over so, I can give my wife a sense of security and trust.

credit : https://babyou.nownews.com/news/heart/300009105031/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

從Rain與金泰希的愛情,看愛情裡,內在的安全感有多重要

韓國藝人Rain和韓國美女金泰希的婚禮只花了五萬台幣,每個女人都想追求完美的婚禮,但是務實的金泰希選擇放棄奢華的物質,只求簡單,因為主角是他們兩個的愛情。之前我看到報導指出金泰希只想要簡單的婚禮,那時候我腦中第一個想法就是:這女生好特別!她的內在一定充滿著不同的力量和想法。

最近一次看到她的作品是《哈囉掰掰,我是鬼媽媽》,因為看了這部韓劇讓我更想要了解這個人,我覺得現在的她是狀態最好的時候,充滿了母愛以及感性。

有一篇報導裡面聊到了,夫妻兩人的相處,交往到結婚八年,金泰希仍然覺得自己遇到了世界上最好的男人,竟然這麼優秀的男人居然是她的老公!Rain聽了金泰希的想法以後,回應說因為金泰希很單純,加上可能自己給她足夠的信任感和安全感,所以兩個人才能這麼甜蜜。即使結婚八年,Rain還是會早上幫金泰希做早餐,為了另一半也受洗成天主教徒,舉行婚禮也順從了金泰希認為婚禮簡單就好,雖然只花了五萬,但有疼老婆的老公,才能讓老婆永遠感受到幸福。

Rain在交往時,因為金泰希喜歡低調,所以戀情總是保持低調,連同婚後也是,但他說就是因為太珍惜了,才想好好相愛!

曾有部電影裡面有句話說:「愛你的人會希望你能一直做自己,因為他們喜歡的就是你!」我覺得這句很適合形容Rain和金泰希的愛情,Rain說婚後他總是想要在收工後馬上回家,給予妻子安全感和信任感,也正因為如此金泰希才能和自己一直這麼的甜蜜。

*** RAIN posted these clips 53-min ago with a caption - "Too many really good friends to compliment #Twice#icantstopme" - :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG7fOyQhwre/?igshid=1pbtleisgl67f&utm_source=fb_www_attr

___________________________________________________________________________________

MORE --

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** Now we  know that RAIN's duo partner in his upcoming album is none other than his second father JYP!! I look forward to their collaboration again. It's been a while............................  :blush:  I am excited!! :grin:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/117/0003424944

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

J.Y. Park confirmed as Rain's partner in new duo debut

1604025866-20201029-rain.jpg

According to media outlet reports on October 30, Rain will be debuting as a new duo with his mentor, J.Y. Park!

Back on October 28, Rain's Sublime Artist Agency announced that the singer was currently preparing for his duo debut with a well known dancer, and that it would mark the "end of dance"

Now, the agency has confirmed that Rain's dance partner is none other than K-Pop's 1st-generation dance legend J.Y. Park! While the duo's official debut date is still undecided, the two stars are currently working hard to prepare for their new music release. 

Stay tuned for more updates on Rain x J.Y. Park's duo debut, coming soon!

source : allkpop