Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** Today, September 18 is the last "I-LAND" episode.  :blush: Time flies so fast...................

********************************************************************************************************************************************

MAMAMOO’s Hwasa Takes No. 1 On Most Buzzworthy Non-Drama Cast Member List + “Hidden Singer 6” And “I-LAND” Top Non-Drama Ranking

Good Data Corporation has shared its rankings of non-drama TV shows and cast members that generated the most buzz from September 7 to 13.

The rankings are compiled from analyzing news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about 166 non-drama TV shows that are currently on air or set to air soon.

JTBC’s “Hidden Singer 6” takes No. 1 on the list of the most buzzworthy non-dramas for the week, with Mnet’s “I-LAND” rising to No. 2. They’re followed by TV Chosun’s “Love Call Center” in No. 3 and “King of Mask Singer” in No. 4.

Check out the top 10 below!

1. JTBC’s “Hidden Singer 6” – 4.74 percent
2. Mnet’s “I-LAND” – 4.35 percent
3. TV Chosun’s “Love Call Center” – 3.95 percent
4. MBC’s “King of Mask Singer” – 3.88 percent
5. MBC’s “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”) – 3.78 percent
6. MBC’s “How Do You Play?” – 3.09 percent
7. JTBC’s “In The Soop BTS Ver.” – 2.84 percent
8. JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything” – 2.79 percent
9. KBS2’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” – 2.7 percent
10. SBS’s “Running Man” – 2.5 percent

buzzworthy-2.jpg

Watch “I-LAND” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

*** JYP was the one who discovered and groomed Rain into the superstar he is now today. It was their first time collaborating in more than 10 years but their chemistry is still sparking with warmt. I love how informal  they are with each other.  :blush:

20200917_2150001758302183060226976.jpg?w

credit picture/video : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/09/17/rain-jyp-are-star-mentor-again/

*** Excerpts from Vogue Korea post: The photos were taken in Hanok Kahoe Dong in Seoul for Gucci 2020 F/W collection with Jacky 1961 bag.

Rain, who is in his second heyday, is loved for his masculine and youngest brother charms. The unique synergy of the opposing image also shone in the collaboration with Gucci. Inspired by childhood, the lovely costumes and handbags combined with Rain's masculinity to complete an unusual, fresh style.  :blush:  This Jackie signature Gucci handbag line is known for its curved half-moon shape. It's in three different sizes from mini to medium. It is Jackie 1961 because it's first created on that year. The bag was redesigned throughout the following decades. It's re-branded in Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' name.  :grin:

119738648_3318644818228103_2385224989700

119940353_3318644898228095_5223372426659

credit : Raincloud10