Quantcast
Nancyzak

Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ)

On 2/20/2019 at 4:04 PM, willenette said:

Rain Shares Thoughts On The Future Of His Singing Career

Rain continued, “I exercise, day and night. However, I need to draw the line at some point. I don’t know when that will be. It might be two, three, or four years later. If my body allows it, I would like to continue promoting as a singer, but I’m also preparing myself to let go of the singer Rain.”

Source (1) / soompi news

I've been in a bit of a gloomy mood because of his words :( He is just being very open, honest and realistic, but still I don't want to think about that ... I guess he is much better prepared than I could ever be ...

7 hours ago, willenette said:

*** It’s his choice & we have to respect his privacy. I will always support whatever his choices are. Most of celebrity parents want their family out of the spotlight, anyway. :P

Rain Opens Up About Keeping His Daughter Out Of The Spotlight And Protecting Family From The Public

I support his decision not only because I love and respect him, but also because I totally agree.

• Like 1

Spoiler

• Like 2

Rain is cautious talking about his family

1550636874_7345.jpg

The new film "Bicycle King Uhmbok-dong" starring RAIN and Lee Bum-soo will be released in South Korea next Wednesday. Rain and other casts have been busy promoting in the past few days.

Rain accepted the Korean media interview today, mentioning that he was scared riding on the bicycle during shooting. He even experienced his veins burst due to too much exertion: "I want to step on the pedal of the bicycle again." Rain explained that because he wants to be a true cyclist who went to the Olympics to receive training like the national team, he went to the track field for training. After three and a half months, Rain said frankly: "After the movie, I will definitely ride on the bicycle again. For the time being, I just want to rest. My leg muscles become thicker." 

Rain married an actress Kim Tae Hee on 2017 and become a father on the same year. He was asked if his choices changed. Rain said: ““I think I'm different after having a family. There's nothing I feel I have to do necessarily because I have the title of father, but I have rules now. The world is scary now. I want to reveal my baby, but I feel it could come back as a knife later."  Rain said frankly that he wants to separate his work from his family. Sometimes he wants to talk openly about his wife and beautiful daughter but he doesn’t want his family to be hurt later on. He said: “Having a family doesn't affect the kinds of projects I choose, but I don't want to open up about my family. I'm careful. 

At the same time, Rain also mentioned the news that his parents had disappeared after borrowing money. Because the incident involved his late mother, Rain admitted that the incident had exceeded his limit because of his family, so he decided to separate his work from his family. I have guilt because of what happened to my mother in the past... There can be misunderstandings about me because I have the job of being a celebrity. You can play with me, and throw me away, but you can't cross the border of touching my family."

Featured Korean Wave, 喺
Http://fb.com/appledailyent

credit : https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20190220/59280955

【韓流】Rain要謹慎談家人 拍戲受傷揚言以後唔再踩單車

韓流天王Rain夥拍姜素拉、李凡秀等人主演的新片《自行車王嚴福童》,將於下周三在韓國上映,連日來Rain等人都忙於做宣傳。

而Rain今日接受韓媒訪問,提到因為拍攝時密密踩單車而嚇怕,更曾試過大腿內側的血管爆裂,令他直言:「唔想再踩單車。」Rain解釋因為他要如真正選手一樣,去奧運村接受如國家隊一樣的訓練,然後再到野外進行訓練,前後有成3個半月,Rain坦言:「電影結束後絕對唔會再踩單車,暫時只想好好演戲,我唔鍾意大腿變粗。」

訪問中,Rain被問到前年與女星金泰希結婚兼成為爸爸後,在選擇作品時是否有所變化時,Rain就說:「我其實冇乜嘢變化,雖然有咗家庭,或者有咗爸爸呢個頭銜,但冇乜嘢改變。」Rain坦言希望將工作同家人分開,有時也想公開談及家人及漂亮的女兒,但卻不希望家人受到傷害,他說:「雖然唔影響挑選作品嘅標準,但披露家庭事情總係好謹慎。」

同時Rain亦提及之前有關其父母被爆借錢後銷聲匿跡的新聞,由於事件涉及其已故母親,所以Rain坦言事件因涉及其家人,已經超過其限度,所以更令他決心將工作和家庭分開,謹慎提及家人的事情。

精選韓流,喺晒《娛果》
http://fb.com/appledailyent

• Like 1

Rain's schedule for the rest of February

Guerilla Date with Rain is on later today, 18:50 Korea time on KBS!

• Like 1

***Awww……..I'm glad to see that RAIN has been married & a happy parent for (2) years now. His daughter is more than (1) year but he still haven’t showed their one & only up to now – hahaha – We have no idea what she looks like….. :P

14 Current And Former K-Pop Idols Who Are Loving Parents

We’ve taken the habit to keep up with our favorite idols throughout their careers until a time comes when it’s their turn to start their own family. Some current and former idols from previous K-pop generations have tied the knot and also now have kids of their own, which makes us feel equally nostalgic and old.

As they grow older and wiser with their sweet children, here is a selection of K-pop idols who are loving parents.

12. Rain

This prodigy welcomed his daughter to the world on October 25, 2017, but has chosen to keep her from the public.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** TODAY, February 22 will be the broadcast of KBS Guerilla Date at 855PM KST :P

52365674_2231996780355588_87312095740375

credit: @celltrionent

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hnfragile said:

Rain's new update on Instagram

hnfragile, thanks for sharing this.  Awww........a husband material indeed! Dry-aged beef is seldom available in restaurants and groceries because it takes time during the aging process.   That's a good piece of meat, huh? This type of beef is served in higher-priced restaurant & groceries. The steak we typically eat is fresh. Dry aged choice beef tastes much better.  Like cheese and fine wine, beef becomes better with age. ... RAIN loves steak & he loves to cook now. Cooking with love for KTH - hahaha. I noticed that whenever he cooks steak there's always wine with it. Well, steak goes with red wine because it soften the fat in the meat to release its flavour. ... So NICE & COOL when a man knows how to cook. I wonder if this is beef or pork, though. For me, pork is “the other white meat” and is a healthy alternative to red meat. But they're typically not as low-fat as chicken or fish. So, I don't really dig eating steaks. In case, I eat, I want it well-done. Enjoy your steak, RAIN! :lol:

• Like 1

(Yonhap Interview) New film 'Uhm Bok-dong' pushes Rain to his physical limit

SEOUL, Feb. 21 (Yonhap) -- Having entered the K-pop scene as a teenager, Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, has shown no lack of stamina so far while staging physically challenging pop performances on the K-pop scene.

Even given Jung's unusually well-built physique, filming "Uhm Bok-dong," a new drama film where he plays the main role, was a consuming physical challenge like never before.

"Uhm Bok-dong" is an entertaining history film based on a colonial-era Korean cycle champion of the same name. Jung brought Uhm's character alive on the screen to shed light on the life of the little-known historic cyclist.

Uhm won a series of national cycling competitions against powerful Japanese rivals during Japan's brutal colonial control of the Korean Peninsula from 1910-45.

The film casts Uhm's winning streak as boosting the morale of Koreans under the brutal colonial rule and inspiring the spirit of fighting for independence.

AEN20190221006900315_01_i_P4.jpg

This image from the film "Uhm Bok-dong" was provided by Celltrion Entertainment. (Yonhap)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

hnfragile, thanks for sharing this.  Awww........a husband material indeed! Dry-aged beef is seldom available in restaurants and groceries because it takes time during the aging process.   That's a good piece of meat, huh? This type of beef is served in higher-priced restaurant & groceries. The steak we typically eat is fresh. Dry aged choice beef tastes much better.  Like cheese and fine wine, beef becomes better with age. ... RAIN loves steak & he loves to cook now. Cooking with love for KTH - hahaha. I noticed that whenever he cooks steak there's always wine with it. Well, steak goes with red wine because it soften the fat in the meat to release its flavour. ... So NICE & COOL when a man knows how to cook. I wonder if this is beef or pork, though. For me, pork is “the other white meat” and is a healthy alternative to red meat. But they're typically not as low-fat as chicken or fish. So, I don't really dig eating steaks. In case, I eat, I want it well-done. Enjoy your steak, RAIN! :lol:

It's beef, he uploaded three shoots actually, please click the arrow for the other two. One can't eat pork that rare :)Am not too big on steak either, mostly because am allergic to alcohol, I could only take in a small amount of wine or else will have rash all over :(

For one Rain is a real foodie and most foodies love beef :) and for another beef (lean beef to be more exact) helps build muscles. Have you watched the MBC Section TV with Eng sub? He was "complaining" that Lee Beom-soo decided to shoot his shirtless scene so late and he had to refrain from eating for so long haha.

1 minute ago, hnfragile said:

Am not too big on steak either, mostly because am allergic to alcohol, I could only take in a small amount of wine or else will have rash all over :(

For one Rain is a real foodie and most foodies love beef :)and for another beef (lean beef to be more exact) helps build muscles. Have you watched the MBC Section TV with Eng sub? He was "complaining" that Lee Beom-soo decided to shoot his shirtless scene so late and he had to refrain from eating for so long haha.

hnfragile, I am, too! I do agree with you - the leaner the cut, the more muscle-building.... Ye, I've watched that video. :lol:

2 minutes ago, willenette said:

hnfragile, I am, too! I do agree with you - the leaner the cut, the more muscle-building.... Ye, I've watched that video. :lol:

You're quick :) I edited my reply to say the meat is beef, there are two more shoots that he uploaded on his Instagram, please click the arrow for the other two and you'll see :)

6 minutes ago, hnfragile said:

You're quick :) I edited my reply to say the meat is beef, there are two more shoots that he uploaded on his Instagram, please click the arrow for the other two and you'll see :)

hnfragile, I've seen the slide of pictures you posted above. So, was that beef? You have sharp-eyed..... You know the difference between beef & pork. Well, I know pork takes on a pink color while beef turns more red. ... but, I guess my vision is failing me this time - hahaha - Even by eating them, I still wouldn't know the difference. I'm not a meat-eater except chicken. :lol:

B TV #MovieBigStar #Uhmbokdong interview 20190223

https://tv.naver.com/v/5459088

Some cuts of the clip:

On 2/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, willenette said:

hnfragile, I've seen the slide of pictures you posted above. So, was that beef? You have sharp-eyed..... You know the difference between beef & porkWell, I know pork takes on a pink color while beef turns more red. ... but, I guess my vision is failing me this time - hahaha - Even by eating them, I still wouldn't know the difference. I'm not a meat-eater except chicken. :lol:

Haha I have to! My best friend is a big foodie and a beef fanatic! She is NOT to be left hungry and no one touches her food! Haha, I always joke that the reason me and her can be happily ever after is because am not big on steak and I never ever ask to share her food!

• LOL 1