Quantcast
Nancyzak

Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ)

JTBC Knowing Brothers ep 167 20190216

The scene of the day

@willenette: am posting the clip of OBS Entertainment News at the Uhm Bok Dong movie's thread :) thank you.

• Like 1

Spoiler

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing the pictures & videos here, which was aired last night. :lol:

MORE --

https://tv.naver.com/v/5423130

*** RAIN posted this clip 2-days ago with a caption - "#boylondon" -   It's been quite a while..............I've never tried their clothing but for sunglasses I have it.....He started endorsing this brand since September of last year. I wonder how long is his contract with them as being the model, though..... :lol:

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted these clips of his appearance in "Knowing Brothers" yesterday with a caption - " # I know it burned # I burned it # The Bicycle King UhmBok-dong # Opened on Feb 27 # Requested a pre-sale # Dance only 30 minutes" - Ye, you burned calories here - hahaha - RAIN still dances so smooth. The best....... so COOL!  You still got it. Dancing is a whole-body workout that's actually fun. It's good for your heart, it makes you stronger, and it can help with balance and coordination. A 30-minute dance burns many calories, about the same as jogging. Dancing is a fun way to burn calories. Good luck to your upcoming movie - I hope it will be a box-office HIT! :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted these clips of his appearance in "Knowing Brothers" yesterday with a caption - " # I know it burned # I burned it # The Bicycle King UhmBok-dong # Opened on Feb 27 # Requested a pre-sale # Dance only 30 minutes" - Ye, you burned calories here - hahaha - RAIN still dances so smooth. The best....... so COOL!  You still got it. Dancing is a whole-body workout that's actually fun. It's good for your heart, it makes you stronger, and it can help with balance and coordination. A 30-minute dance burns many calories, about the same as jogging. Dancing is a fun way to burn calories. Good luck to your upcoming movie - I hope it will be a box-office HIT! :lol:

Is it just me? I watched this ep of Knowing Brothers a few times and every time, I find Rain looking quite tired throughout the whole session, he appeared tired even before his dance. He looked fresh on Radio Star, Cultwo Show and on the showcase day with different interviews that were aired on OBS and Section TV and various other channels. He wasn't well on 7 Feb when they recorded this ep?

2 hours ago, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted this clip 2-days ago with a caption - "#boylondon" -   It's been quite a while..............I've never tried their clothing but for sunglasses I have it.....He started endorsing this brand since September of last year. I wonder how long is his contract with them as being the model, though..... :lol:

20 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted these pictures 2-hours ago with a caption - "#sopialand#sopia.k" - IDK what does he meant with his message here. :o

I think Sopia K is a photographer, it appears to be a she :) She took the photos, I guess. And the photos seem to be meant for Hyundai Central Planning, a celebrity marketing platform. I believe the clip and the pictures are new and will be used for Boy London again.

1 hour ago, hnfragile said:

I think Sopia K is a photographer, it appears to be a she :) She took the photos, I guess. And the photos seem to be meant for Hyundai Central Planning, a celebrity marketing platform. I believe the clip and the pictures are new and will be used for Boy London again.

hnfragile, ye, she is a photographer & she was the one who took these (2) pictures of RAIN. Thanks for sharing this info about what these pictures are for. HCP Korea is an agency that focuses mainly on CFs, events and editorials. I think, too that these pictures are new. :lol: Wait & see if these will be used for BL.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hnfragile said:

Is it just me? I watched this ep of Knowing Brothers a few times and every time, I find Rain looking quite tired throughout the whole session, he appeared tired even before his dance. He looked fresh on Radio Star, Cultwo Show and on the showcase day with different interviews that were aired on OBS and Section TV and various other channels. He wasn't well on 7 Feb when they recorded this ep?

hnfragile there are times that I find him also looking quite tired but not during the EP of this show. It could be for a variety of reasons: Maybe he's sick, hung over, skipped putting on makeup that day, or maybe he really is tired due to lack of sleep. You know, I hear that a lot. I guess it’s been a really busy day/hectic sched for him. You know a lot to get done. :lol:

[HanCinema's News] Rain Mentions Wife Kim Tae-hee on Knowing Bros

photo1036569.jpg

On Saturday night, February 16th, Rain made an appearance on the popular JTBC variety show Knowing Bros to promote his new film "The Cyclist King" which will be released on February 27th. The film is about a legendary bicycle athelete from the Occupation era.

Rain also discussed his relationship with his wife, Kim Tae-hee.

Knowing Bros personality Kang Ho-dong mentioned that he remembered hearing about how Rain would just be a bachelor forever.

Rain responded to the notion with humorous outrage, further noting how he phrased past comments poorly. Rain claims that while he spoke about being careful, he was worried about going too far with his love, not about getting hurt over it. The specific metaphor used was that of a returning arrow.

In addition to talking about married life and his new movie, Rain also discussed BTS' remake of his song "Come Back Home" and danced to it. After the appearance, Kim Tae-hee also uploaded a supportive photo on social media.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

hnfragile there are times that I find him also looking quite tired but not during the EP of this show. It could be for a variety of reasons: Maybe he's sick, hung over, skipped putting on makeup that day, or maybe he really is tired due to lack of sleep. You know, I hear that a lot. I guess it’s been a really busy day/hectic sched for him. You know a lot to get done. :lol:

My comment related to yours about how he seemed to become tired easily. I actually think he was not well that day when the Knowing Brothers ep 167 was recorded. His eyes looked way more tired than when he was on Radio Star or Cultwo Show :) Perhaps it's lack of sleep, he has been very busy the last few weeks with lots of events. Anyway he looks good today at the press preview :)

"The Cyclist King, Uhm Bok Dong" press preview was held at the CGV Yongsan Ipark Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul in the afternoon of Feb 19, 2019.

MORE --  "Uhmbok-dong" presscon

"Today is full of coolness" ... Jung Ji-hoon, perfect in suit 

• Like 1

MORE -

190218 - Interview for MBC "SectionTV" with the movie casts "Uhmbokdong"

• Like 1